The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

I’ve Called Hospice

Forums General Melanoma Community I’ve Called Hospice

Participant

Hi Friends

Any stage 1 and 2's might want to run away right now……this is a bitch and the beast from hell has got a hold of me now and is not letting me go.

Hi Friends

Any stage 1 and 2's might want to run away right now……this is a bitch and the beast from hell has got a hold of me now and is not letting me go.

I'm checking in . I called Hospice last week, my sister came down, it will be 2 wks ago come this Sunday. Had more surgery to  my left arm, yep it was full of melanoma, had more brain mets, had WBR (3) stopped that after 3 times, burning pain on fire all through the night. CT Scans showing lower lunbar spine is full of melanoma, it spreads out like a horese tail and sends shooting pain down my leg, one tumor is on a eye nerve, I am now completely blind in my right eye  and 'em wearing an eye batch to stopped the double vision so I can see, I can't walk., I'm in a wheel chair &  walker, cant bath myself, blah, blah, blah…this is it. Today is my granddaughter 9th b-day so I wanted to live long enough to be here for that.  Hospice dropped the ball today w/pain meds and are getting their asses jammed….give me drugs NOW. I've asked my sister to posted when I'm your Warrior Angel. Ipi and others are a waste of time for me now cuz the beast is everywhere.

So I'm saying goodbye to all now, you have been more loving and a soruce of stregth for me more than you will ever know. For those of you who can…FIGHT ON & NEVER GIVE UP….I LOVE YOU…SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE. LOVE, SHARON IN RENO, STAGE IV…..going down kicking and screaming with love and lots of DRUGS.

Viewing 145 reply threads
    • Replies
        jag
        Participant

God Bless You Sharon.  Thank you for all that you have contributed here.  May you have comfort and the hospice be on their toes to make sure you don't run low on pain meds.  You have always been a kind and suppportive member here, please don't feel uncomfortable posting on your way.  We are still here to help and stick by you.

John

jag
          Participant

God Bless You Sharon.  Thank you for all that you have contributed here.  May you have comfort and the hospice be on their toes to make sure you don't run low on pain meds.  You have always been a kind and suppportive member here, please don't feel uncomfortable posting on your way.  We are still here to help and stick by you.

John

ValinMtl
            Participant

Sharon, I'm writing through my tears.  You are such a special person and I pray if it is your time to move on that it will be with as little pain as possible.  You have always been one of the first to offer words of kindness and advice, I will always treasured your wonderful positive attitude.  In my prayers and thoughts during this very difficult time Brave Warrior,  Val xx

ValinMtl
              Participant

Sharon, I'm writing through my tears.  You are such a special person and I pray if it is your time to move on that it will be with as little pain as possible.  You have always been one of the first to offer words of kindness and advice, I will always treasured your wonderful positive attitude.  In my prayers and thoughts during this very difficult time Brave Warrior,  Val xx

Lori C
                Participant

Oh Sharon – I cannot tell you how much your words have meant to me, how encouraged you have always made me feel and hopeful.  I hate this disease for what it is doing to you and cannot stop praying for a miracle for you.  I will not stop thinking of you, and your enormous kindness to me.

I am devastated to read this -.  I wish you pain free peace.

Lori C
                  Participant

Oh Sharon – I cannot tell you how much your words have meant to me, how encouraged you have always made me feel and hopeful.  I hate this disease for what it is doing to you and cannot stop praying for a miracle for you.  I will not stop thinking of you, and your enormous kindness to me.

I am devastated to read this -.  I wish you pain free peace.

IrishBama
                    Participant

Sharon,

You have had such an impact on so many people during your own personal battle against this *&$%#$%* disease.  Your compassion and sense of humor have been a real source of comfort.  

I'm so glad you were able to celebrate your granddaughter's birthday and leave her with some very special memories.

I pray that your transition will be comfortable and pain free.  You deserve nothing less.

Please know that you will not be forgotten by your family here.

My very best to you.  I know you'll be the brightest star in the sky!

IrishBama
                      Participant

Sharon,

You have had such an impact on so many people during your own personal battle against this *&$%#$%* disease.  Your compassion and sense of humor have been a real source of comfort.  

I'm so glad you were able to celebrate your granddaughter's birthday and leave her with some very special memories.

I pray that your transition will be comfortable and pain free.  You deserve nothing less.

Please know that you will not be forgotten by your family here.

My very best to you.  I know you'll be the brightest star in the sky!

Jerry from Cape Cod
                        Participant

Bless you Sharon. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Jerry from Cape Cod

Jerry from Cape Cod
                          Participant

Bless you Sharon. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Jerry from Cape Cod

Bonnie Lea
                            Participant

Dear Sharon:  

May God bless you and keep you safe.  I have always enjoyed your input here, it was like you were always there willing and able to answer questions.

I am at a loss for words…somehow words don't cut it.  Melanoma sucks I think maybe even more so than any other disease in my opinion.

Be at peace.

Bonnie Lea

Bonnie Lea
                              Participant

Dear Sharon:  

May God bless you and keep you safe.  I have always enjoyed your input here, it was like you were always there willing and able to answer questions.

I am at a loss for words…somehow words don't cut it.  Melanoma sucks I think maybe even more so than any other disease in my opinion.

Be at peace.

Bonnie Lea

Jackie W
                                Participant

Words cannot express how sad I feel from reading your post.   You have been such an asset  to this board and such a courageous fighter.  God bless you and keep you pain free.

Jackie W

Jackie W
                                  Participant

Words cannot express how sad I feel from reading your post.   You have been such an asset  to this board and such a courageous fighter.  God bless you and keep you pain free.

Jackie W

Sherron
                                    Participant

Oh, Sharon,  I too, have tears streaming down my cheeks.  I am so sorry.  You have fought so hard, and encouraged US ALL so much.  I hate this beast with all my heart.  My prayer for you is that you have no pain, that you have your loved ones very close to you, and that your journey will be easy… AND may you soar high in the sky with all the Angels knowing you are an inspiration to all of us who are still fight this fight.  Keep those pain meds coming.   You are true warrior.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

Sherron
                                      Participant

Oh, Sharon,  I too, have tears streaming down my cheeks.  I am so sorry.  You have fought so hard, and encouraged US ALL so much.  I hate this beast with all my heart.  My prayer for you is that you have no pain, that you have your loved ones very close to you, and that your journey will be easy… AND may you soar high in the sky with all the Angels knowing you are an inspiration to all of us who are still fight this fight.  Keep those pain meds coming.   You are true warrior.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

dian in spokane
                                        Participant

Sharon, I know you know we are all reading through our tears, as you have done often, I am sure, for those of our MPIP family who have gone before you.I hope you are pain free and have a peaceful time with your family during the rest of your time.

You've meant so much to all of us.

dian

Vermont_Donna
                                            Participant

Dear Sharon,

What a BRAVE and STRONG woman!! We are blessed to have your presence with us, yesterday, today and tomorrow, always in our hearts will you be.

With sorrow and a heavy heart,

Love Vermont_Donna

Vermont_Donna
                                              Participant

Dear Sharon,

What a BRAVE and STRONG woman!! We are blessed to have your presence with us, yesterday, today and tomorrow, always in our hearts will you be.

With sorrow and a heavy heart,

Love Vermont_Donna

dian in spokane
                                              Participant

Sharon, I know you know we are all reading through our tears, as you have done often, I am sure, for those of our MPIP family who have gone before you.I hope you are pain free and have a peaceful time with your family during the rest of your time.

You've meant so much to all of us.

dian

jim Breitfeller
                                                Participant

Sharon in Reno,

I usually don't post too often, but I want you to know  you have left a Permanent on me as a person. You have taught us all here at MPIP, how to love and care for our fellow human beings. You are and will always be a pillar of this community and we will miss you dearly. I hope to see you on the other side.

Please keep a watchful eye on use.

Sincerely,

Jim Breitfeller

Melanoma Missionary

I will run to you

Your eye is on the sparrow
                                                  And Your hand, it comforts me
                                                  From the ends of the Earth to the depth of my heart
                                                  Let Your mercy and strength be seen

You call me to Your purpose
                                                  As angels understand
                                                  For Your glory, may You draw all men
                                                  As Your love and grace demand

And I will run to You
                                                  To Your words of truth
                                                  Not by might, not by power
                                                  But by the spirit of God
                                                  Yes I will run the race
                                                  'Till I see Your face
                                                  Oh let me live in the glory of Your grace

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6mV3qtU7Wkc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6mV3qtU7Wkc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jim Breitfeller
                                                  Participant

Sharon in Reno,

I usually don't post too often, but I want you to know  you have left a Permanent on me as a person. You have taught us all here at MPIP, how to love and care for our fellow human beings. You are and will always be a pillar of this community and we will miss you dearly. I hope to see you on the other side.

Please keep a watchful eye on use.

Sincerely,

Jim Breitfeller

Melanoma Missionary

I will run to you

Your eye is on the sparrow
                                                    And Your hand, it comforts me
                                                    From the ends of the Earth to the depth of my heart
                                                    Let Your mercy and strength be seen

You call me to Your purpose
                                                    As angels understand
                                                    For Your glory, may You draw all men
                                                    As Your love and grace demand

And I will run to You
                                                    To Your words of truth
                                                    Not by might, not by power
                                                    But by the spirit of God
                                                    Yes I will run the race
                                                    'Till I see Your face
                                                    Oh let me live in the glory of Your grace

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6mV3qtU7Wkc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6mV3qtU7Wkc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fen
                                                    Participant

Oh Sharon, you are such an amazing person and have touched so many lives.  I hope you can feel all the love and gratitude pouring from the board.   Fen

Fen
                                                      Participant

Oh Sharon, you are such an amazing person and have touched so many lives.  I hope you can feel all the love and gratitude pouring from the board.   Fen

babybluiz
                                                        Participant

Sharon,

I am so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope they are able to keep your pain under control and keep you comfortable and that you are able to find peace. Thank you for all your insight, I wish I was able to get to know you better. Just know your memory will never be forgotten. Take care Sharon

Lots of love and tears

Laura

babybluiz
                                                          Participant

Sharon,

I am so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope they are able to keep your pain under control and keep you comfortable and that you are able to find peace. Thank you for all your insight, I wish I was able to get to know you better. Just know your memory will never be forgotten. Take care Sharon

Lots of love and tears

Laura

KellieSue
                                                            Participant

I'm so sorry. I was so sad to see this post. You have given so much to this board in the years that I've been here.

You are so strong!

Kellie, Stage IV

KellieSue
                                                              Participant

I'm so sorry. I was so sad to see this post. You have given so much to this board in the years that I've been here.

You are so strong!

Kellie, Stage IV

James from Sydney
                                                                Participant

Dear Sharon

you will be one of those people who i will never forget, your comforting words and support and absolute courage that you display will be forever in my mind. God loves you and so do i

James

James from Sydney
                                                                  Participant

Dear Sharon

you will be one of those people who i will never forget, your comforting words and support and absolute courage that you display will be forever in my mind. God loves you and so do i

James

washoegal
                                                                    Participant

Sharon,

Please know that you have touch so many lives and are dearly loved.  You are one of those rare folks that have made this earth a little better for her presence.  Thank-you for sharing you knowledge and your journey.

Love,

Mary.

washoegal
                                                                      Participant

Sharon,

Please know that you have touch so many lives and are dearly loved.  You are one of those rare folks that have made this earth a little better for her presence.  Thank-you for sharing you knowledge and your journey.

Love,

Mary.

lhaley
                                                                        Participant

Sharon,

OMG I am so sorry you are going through this. You have had such a positive impact on all of us on this board.

Love and Peace, may you be out of pain.

Linda

lhaley
                                                                          Participant

Sharon,

OMG I am so sorry you are going through this. You have had such a positive impact on all of us on this board.

Love and Peace, may you be out of pain.

Linda

MichaelFL
                                                                            Participant

I I am stage one and though it saddens me greatly, I would never run away.

My very best to you and your family during this difficult time. Thank you for allowing your sister to post, and happy birthday to your granddaughter. Glad you made it! I knew you would though as I do not think I have ever seen anyone with as much fire and spunk on this board as you!

Much love,gratitude and respect to you personally as well. Many, many thanks to you for everything you have done to help others on this board while going through your own personal hell yourself. What you have done here speaks volumes as to your character. It was an honor to read many of your posts. They were humorous, yet sincere and determined.

Sweet dreams to you now. May you finally take joy in knowing you will be free of the beast soon.

See you on the flip side one day-I'll look you up! 

Enjoy your new wings. Fly high and free!

Michael

MichaelFL
                                                                              Participant

I I am stage one and though it saddens me greatly, I would never run away.

My very best to you and your family during this difficult time. Thank you for allowing your sister to post, and happy birthday to your granddaughter. Glad you made it! I knew you would though as I do not think I have ever seen anyone with as much fire and spunk on this board as you!

Much love,gratitude and respect to you personally as well. Many, many thanks to you for everything you have done to help others on this board while going through your own personal hell yourself. What you have done here speaks volumes as to your character. It was an honor to read many of your posts. They were humorous, yet sincere and determined.

Sweet dreams to you now. May you finally take joy in knowing you will be free of the beast soon.

See you on the flip side one day-I'll look you up! 

Enjoy your new wings. Fly high and free!

Michael

King
                                                                                Participant

Sharon,

You have contributed so much as a member of the MPIP family.  This post sums it up…thinking of us now to say your good-bye.   Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.  Words can not express the sadness that I (and I know so many others ) are feeling.

You'll be greatly missed.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                                                                                  Participant

Sharon,

You have contributed so much as a member of the MPIP family.  This post sums it up…thinking of us now to say your good-bye.   Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.  Words can not express the sadness that I (and I know so many others ) are feeling.

You'll be greatly missed.

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

debbieVA
                                                                                    Participant

Hello Sharon….

I don't come to the board very often anymore…so glad i peeked in tonight.  I am so sorry to hear you are in pain.  I am a firm believer in being able to call the shots on how/what we want for the end of our lives.  NONE of us get out of this alive….we are all here on Temporary Work Visas.  Coming into this world is a beautiful thing…Going out should be also.   I wish you peace…I thank you for all the time you took to help and encourage so many on this board, giving freely of yourself.  

So many times over the past 3 years, our MPIP friends have passed…some never to be heard from again…and it always made me so sad, that I never got the chance to wish them Godspeed.  

May the road rise to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face, 

the rain fall soft upon your fields, and 

until we meet again, 

May God hold you in the palm of HIS hand. 

Peace be with you my friend, Godspeed….

Debbie Hennessy Stage 4 NED

Chesapeake, Virginia

debbieVA
                                                                                      Participant

Hello Sharon….

I don't come to the board very often anymore…so glad i peeked in tonight.  I am so sorry to hear you are in pain.  I am a firm believer in being able to call the shots on how/what we want for the end of our lives.  NONE of us get out of this alive….we are all here on Temporary Work Visas.  Coming into this world is a beautiful thing…Going out should be also.   I wish you peace…I thank you for all the time you took to help and encourage so many on this board, giving freely of yourself.  

So many times over the past 3 years, our MPIP friends have passed…some never to be heard from again…and it always made me so sad, that I never got the chance to wish them Godspeed.  

May the road rise to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face, 

the rain fall soft upon your fields, and 

until we meet again, 

May God hold you in the palm of HIS hand. 

Peace be with you my friend, Godspeed….

Debbie Hennessy Stage 4 NED

Chesapeake, Virginia

Lauren mom to Jenna
                                                                                        Participant

Bless you Sharon.  Love and prayers going out for you.

Lauren (mom to Jenna)

Lauren mom to Jenna
                                                                                          Participant

Bless you Sharon.  Love and prayers going out for you.

Lauren (mom to Jenna)

Nancy
                                                                                            Participant

Saying good-bye to an old friend hurts like hell…..

Nancy
                                                                                              Participant

Saying good-bye to an old friend hurts like hell…..

LizzM
                                                                                                Participant

Godspeed, Sharon. You are one heck of a classy lady and an awesome warrior. We have all been blessed to have you as a part of our lives.

Peace to you ~ Liz

LizzM
                                                                                                  Participant

Godspeed, Sharon. You are one heck of a classy lady and an awesome warrior. We have all been blessed to have you as a part of our lives.

Peace to you ~ Liz

Cynthia C
                                                                                                    Participant

Oh Sharon, you have blessed more lives than you know. Thank you for sharing your life with us. Peace be with you.

With love,

Cynthia Crawshaw

Cynthia C
                                                                                                      Participant

Oh Sharon, you have blessed more lives than you know. Thank you for sharing your life with us. Peace be with you.

With love,

Cynthia Crawshaw

Linda/Kentucky
                                                                                                        Participant

I can't even beging to tell you how I'm feeling right now after reading your post.  What a courageous,warrior you have been.  I pray you will find peace and painfree days throughout the rest of this dark road we are all on.  You have the right to be MAD, HURT,BITTER, SAD and whatever other feelings you are having, just remember though if you know the Lord Jesus as your personal savior it will be a win-win situation.  A miracle could still happen but if it doesn't you will spend eternity in a place where you will NEVER again feel pain or sadness and the word MELANOMA does not exist.  It is truely hard to write this with the tears flowing down my face.  I don't know what it feels like to be in your position as I am the wife of stage IV.  Thank you for all the encouraging post, updates etc… you have been an inspiration to all.

Linda/Kentucky

Linda/Kentucky
                                                                                                          Participant

I can't even beging to tell you how I'm feeling right now after reading your post.  What a courageous,warrior you have been.  I pray you will find peace and painfree days throughout the rest of this dark road we are all on.  You have the right to be MAD, HURT,BITTER, SAD and whatever other feelings you are having, just remember though if you know the Lord Jesus as your personal savior it will be a win-win situation.  A miracle could still happen but if it doesn't you will spend eternity in a place where you will NEVER again feel pain or sadness and the word MELANOMA does not exist.  It is truely hard to write this with the tears flowing down my face.  I don't know what it feels like to be in your position as I am the wife of stage IV.  Thank you for all the encouraging post, updates etc… you have been an inspiration to all.

Linda/Kentucky

JoanR
                                                                                                            Participant

My Dear Sharon, Your bravery is astounding and your continued regard for all of your friends by posting such a heartfelt post is incredibile and speaks of your character.  I have always thought I would get to meet you and had a connection to you as my husband worked in Reno and I was there so often.

I am so pleased you have the services of Hospice and I know you will enbrace the care and love they offer. Take every bit of help you can. I have a feeling we will hear more from you, but if we don't , please know how much you were loved and respected…Take care Joan

JoanR
                                                                                                              Participant

My Dear Sharon, Your bravery is astounding and your continued regard for all of your friends by posting such a heartfelt post is incredibile and speaks of your character.  I have always thought I would get to meet you and had a connection to you as my husband worked in Reno and I was there so often.

I am so pleased you have the services of Hospice and I know you will enbrace the care and love they offer. Take every bit of help you can. I have a feeling we will hear more from you, but if we don't , please know how much you were loved and respected…Take care Joan

himynameiskevin
                                                                                                                Participant

I'm speechless. Your encouraging thoughts and words on these boards have meant so much. And your continuous positive attitude is admirable. I hope the best for you. Sending positive thoughts from San Diego CA, -Kevin

himynameiskevin
                                                                                                                  Participant

I'm speechless. Your encouraging thoughts and words on these boards have meant so much. And your continuous positive attitude is admirable. I hope the best for you. Sending positive thoughts from San Diego CA, -Kevin

KatyWI
                                                                                                                    Participant

Sharon,

We love you.  Thank you for showing how to fight like hell with class, humor, and nearly boundless optimism.  Thanks.

Love,

KatyWI

KatyWI
                                                                                                                      Participant

Sharon,

We love you.  Thank you for showing how to fight like hell with class, humor, and nearly boundless optimism.  Thanks.

Love,

KatyWI

rj
                                                                                                                        Participant

I don't come here often anymore, but when I do, I look for your posts.  You have been cheerfully supportive in the midst of the worst of times.  There are some people that give confidence and assurance to the rest of us that are fearfully looking for information, and your presence on this board has been a wonderful blessing.  You offer information and tell us how it is with spunk and humor, never seeming to feel sorry for yourself. 

May you have peace, be comfortable, and be assured of love from family and the Lord. 

betsy

rj
                                                                                                                          Participant

I don't come here often anymore, but when I do, I look for your posts.  You have been cheerfully supportive in the midst of the worst of times.  There are some people that give confidence and assurance to the rest of us that are fearfully looking for information, and your presence on this board has been a wonderful blessing.  You offer information and tell us how it is with spunk and humor, never seeming to feel sorry for yourself. 

May you have peace, be comfortable, and be assured of love from family and the Lord. 

betsy

JuleFL
                                                                                                                            Participant

God Bless you, Sharon.  You have brought so many people so much hope, inspiration and some humor as relief from this horrible disease.  Thank you for your help throughout my husband's fight with the beast.  Hope you two can tip a glass for us when you settle in.

Jule (wife of Cal)

JuleFL
                                                                                                                              Participant

God Bless you, Sharon.  You have brought so many people so much hope, inspiration and some humor as relief from this horrible disease.  Thank you for your help throughout my husband's fight with the beast.  Hope you two can tip a glass for us when you settle in.

Jule (wife of Cal)

JenC
                                                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                                                  You are in my prayers. God bless!
                                                                                                                                  JenC
                                                                                                                                  JenC
                                                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                                                    You are in my prayers. God bless!
                                                                                                                                    JenC
                                                                                                                                    MaryD
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Oh Sharon – I too am shedding tears.  You have been such an amazing fighter and I can't help thinking about last year when we were roomates briefly at CPMC.

Please know what a wonderful support you have been to so many and we are all lucky to have known you, despite the circumstances.

Sending much love and many prayers to you that you are kept comfortable , at peace, and surrounded by the love of your friends and family.

God bless you . .

Love,

Mary

MaryD
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Oh Sharon – I too am shedding tears.  You have been such an amazing fighter and I can't help thinking about last year when we were roomates briefly at CPMC.

Please know what a wonderful support you have been to so many and we are all lucky to have known you, despite the circumstances.

Sending much love and many prayers to you that you are kept comfortable , at peace, and surrounded by the love of your friends and family.

God bless you . .

Love,

Mary

akls
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Sharon,

I am so sad to read this.   I will be praying for you. You are a true warrior hero.

Amy Schuette in Michigan

akls
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Sharon,

I am so sad to read this.   I will be praying for you. You are a true warrior hero.

Amy Schuette in Michigan

Jim M.
                                                                                                                                            Participant

Sharon,

I'll pray that you're time at Hospice is pain free. God Bless you and thank you for all you gave us. May God give you peace and may you rest in His arms eternally.

Love,

Jim M.

Jim M.
                                                                                                                                              Participant

Sharon,

I'll pray that you're time at Hospice is pain free. God Bless you and thank you for all you gave us. May God give you peace and may you rest in His arms eternally.

Love,

Jim M.

EricNJill
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Sharon,

Thank you for all the help you have given us.  You have been so comforting and such an inspiration to so many people that were searching for help.  I'm sorry you have to go through this.  I hope you are comfortable.  Praying for you and your family.

Love, Jill N Eric in Ohio

EricNJill
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Sharon,

Thank you for all the help you have given us.  You have been so comforting and such an inspiration to so many people that were searching for help.  I'm sorry you have to go through this.  I hope you are comfortable.  Praying for you and your family.

Love, Jill N Eric in Ohio

molly
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Sharon,

Thanks for all of the help and encouragement you have shared with the MPIP family. It is obvious how loved you are here! Prayers to you and your family.

molly

molly
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Sharon,

Thanks for all of the help and encouragement you have shared with the MPIP family. It is obvious how loved you are here! Prayers to you and your family.

molly

lovingwifedeb
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Dear Sharon,

I send peace, love and light your way. This "newbie" was quite shaken to read your post as it is the first call to hospice I have experienced. Know that I care and need to hear everything you have to say.

It is sometimes hard to think of something to say to someone in your position…

So I can't help but see my husband's face as I am talking with you. Know that I feel there is a great presense in this discussion room, all these people care about you and know you are fighting the great fight. My hope is that this presense will look over us all with great passion from the other side.

As I look into my husband's eyes, I see the love you, Sharon have for family and friends and know that your time on this earth is blessed beyond tomorrows.

The kiss, telling a person how much we love them…  Touching, holding hands…  It's physical, and my husband feels it as your family must feel it, and yours can not be replaced just as his can not.

Do not be afraid, that is my last wish for you.

Soul to soul we find one another, we love and laugh together, we ache together, and we have to let each other go.

You will be in my thoughts.

Deb, I am the caretaker

loving wife to Bob, stage 3c

lovingwifedeb
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Dear Sharon,

I send peace, love and light your way. This "newbie" was quite shaken to read your post as it is the first call to hospice I have experienced. Know that I care and need to hear everything you have to say.

It is sometimes hard to think of something to say to someone in your position…

So I can't help but see my husband's face as I am talking with you. Know that I feel there is a great presense in this discussion room, all these people care about you and know you are fighting the great fight. My hope is that this presense will look over us all with great passion from the other side.

As I look into my husband's eyes, I see the love you, Sharon have for family and friends and know that your time on this earth is blessed beyond tomorrows.

The kiss, telling a person how much we love them…  Touching, holding hands…  It's physical, and my husband feels it as your family must feel it, and yours can not be replaced just as his can not.

Do not be afraid, that is my last wish for you.

Soul to soul we find one another, we love and laugh together, we ache together, and we have to let each other go.

You will be in my thoughts.

Deb, I am the caretaker

loving wife to Bob, stage 3c

Sharyn
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Oh Sharon! This is the point we all dread, and I hate to read about it with you. You have been such a source of strength for so many of us, offering help and advice when you yourself were slipping into the twilight with this wicked disease. And even now, you're showing us all how to bow out gracefully, and live the last days with poise and dignity. You truly are remarkable! Of course, I will still hope and pray for some miracle. Although we have never met, I nonetheless hold you close in my heart and consider you a dear cyber friend. I wish you peace and comfort in your final days. Damn! This is so hard!!! I can't stop crying! 

Love and hugs

Sharyn

Stage IV

Sharyn
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Oh Sharon! This is the point we all dread, and I hate to read about it with you. You have been such a source of strength for so many of us, offering help and advice when you yourself were slipping into the twilight with this wicked disease. And even now, you're showing us all how to bow out gracefully, and live the last days with poise and dignity. You truly are remarkable! Of course, I will still hope and pray for some miracle. Although we have never met, I nonetheless hold you close in my heart and consider you a dear cyber friend. I wish you peace and comfort in your final days. Damn! This is so hard!!! I can't stop crying! 

Love and hugs

Sharyn

Stage IV

Janet2
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

God Bless You Sharon — I'm so sorry to hear your news. You are such a brave person — always giving others support. Words cannot express the sadness I felt when I read your message.

I am glad you were able to celebrate your granddaughter's birthday and hope she will have many happy memories of it.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I hope you can be kept as pain-free as possible.

Janet 

Janet2
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

God Bless You Sharon — I'm so sorry to hear your news. You are such a brave person — always giving others support. Words cannot express the sadness I felt when I read your message.

I am glad you were able to celebrate your granddaughter's birthday and hope she will have many happy memories of it.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I hope you can be kept as pain-free as possible.

Janet 

Jim in Denver
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

We all love you, Sharon, and will miss you so much.  Thank you for being there for me and many others.  Many prayers are being said for you and your family…. God bless you and them. 

xoxox

Jim

Jim in Denver
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

We all love you, Sharon, and will miss you so much.  Thank you for being there for me and many others.  Many prayers are being said for you and your family…. God bless you and them. 

xoxox

Jim

MaryBZ
                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Hi Sharon,

There are no words to express my heartfelt feelings for you as you begin your next journey.  I offer up many prayers to you and your family.  God bless youheart

Mary

MaryBZ
                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Hi Sharon,

There are no words to express my heartfelt feelings for you as you begin your next journey.  I offer up many prayers to you and your family.  God bless youheart

Mary

Cate
                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Sharon,  Thank you for all of your love and support to this board and to me.  I have read all of your posts and you helped me out going thru this journey with my father.  He is now at peace and I am sure he will look you up on the other side.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Cate
                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Sharon,  Thank you for all of your love and support to this board and to me.  I have read all of your posts and you helped me out going thru this journey with my father.  He is now at peace and I am sure he will look you up on the other side.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I pray that your pain ends soon and that your time will be sweetened with love from your family and friends.  Thank you for all your posts, your support and your courage.

ellen – dads daughter

I pray that your pain ends soon and that your time will be sweetened with love from your family and friends.  Thank you for all your posts, your support and your courage.

ellen – dads daughter

SuzannefromCA
                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Oh Sharon, I gasped when I read your post. I was hoping to sometime meet you, and you have been a wonderful mentor on this board and always were here for EVERYONE. This disease sucks and you have fought so hard. I hope you know how much you have meant to us all. I wish for you blessings from God and I hope you are pain free as you near your final hours. God bless you and your family. I have a heavy heart, you are loved…

SuzannefromCA
                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Oh Sharon, I gasped when I read your post. I was hoping to sometime meet you, and you have been a wonderful mentor on this board and always were here for EVERYONE. This disease sucks and you have fought so hard. I hope you know how much you have meant to us all. I wish for you blessings from God and I hope you are pain free as you near your final hours. God bless you and your family. I have a heavy heart, you are loved…

BethA in VA
                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Sharon, it is with much sadness that I tell you how much you will be missed.  I have many times logged in just to see how you responded to posts, because you are always positive and supportive.  You have given hope to others, when you were in a battle of your own.  Let hospice help and support you and your family.  They are so good  to families, so you made a good choice.  Thank you for being a friend to so many.  I am keeping you and your family in my prayers and I will miss you!!  BethA in VA

BethA in VA
                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Sharon, it is with much sadness that I tell you how much you will be missed.  I have many times logged in just to see how you responded to posts, because you are always positive and supportive.  You have given hope to others, when you were in a battle of your own.  Let hospice help and support you and your family.  They are so good  to families, so you made a good choice.  Thank you for being a friend to so many.  I am keeping you and your family in my prayers and I will miss you!!  BethA in VA

Rebecca and Bob
                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Sharon,

You are such a strong person and this is such a horrible disease. It takes good people to soon. I want to thank you for always saying something positive and rooting everyone on that is in the midst of figthing, especially those with Stage IV or a loved one with Stage IV.

God Bless you Sharon and i will say prayers for you.

Rebecca

Rebecca and Bob
                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Sharon,

You are such a strong person and this is such a horrible disease. It takes good people to soon. I want to thank you for always saying something positive and rooting everyone on that is in the midst of figthing, especially those with Stage IV or a loved one with Stage IV.

God Bless you Sharon and i will say prayers for you.

Rebecca

PSD
                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Sharon,

You have fought a great fight with such strength. You have shared your kindness and knowledge with us no matter what pain or difficulty you were expericing. I wish you the best of times with your family and friends. I will not forget you. Lots of love and lots of DRUGS. Keep hospice on their game! I hate this beast!!!!

Pam 1b

PSD
                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Sharon,

You have fought a great fight with such strength. You have shared your kindness and knowledge with us no matter what pain or difficulty you were expericing. I wish you the best of times with your family and friends. I will not forget you. Lots of love and lots of DRUGS. Keep hospice on their game! I hate this beast!!!!

Pam 1b

NicOz
                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Sharon, I wasn't going to reply because I just don't know how to respond, but I figure if you can get on and say what you just said, then I'd better just harden up. Mostly, I have swear words… and many of them. Other than that, you keep them on their toes with your meds!! 

I promise you, I'll keep on fighting tooth and nail, kicking and screaming, and cursing this bastard disease with my every breath.

You've given so much help to so many people- know you are well loved! <3

Nic

xxx

NicOz
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Sharon, I wasn't going to reply because I just don't know how to respond, but I figure if you can get on and say what you just said, then I'd better just harden up. Mostly, I have swear words… and many of them. Other than that, you keep them on their toes with your meds!! 

I promise you, I'll keep on fighting tooth and nail, kicking and screaming, and cursing this bastard disease with my every breath.

You've given so much help to so many people- know you are well loved! <3

Nic

xxx

Dear Sharon,

May all of the strength and courage that you have so willingly and happily given to all of us on this board be yours during this phase of melanoma.  You are one heck of a strong woman whom I have drawn hope and courage from for my own battle.  Thank you.  

May the miracle of God's peace be with you.   

With love and prayers,

Shelly in Switzerland

Dear Sharon,

May all of the strength and courage that you have so willingly and happily given to all of us on this board be yours during this phase of melanoma.  You are one heck of a strong woman whom I have drawn hope and courage from for my own battle.  Thank you.  

May the miracle of God's peace be with you.   

With love and prayers,

Shelly in Switzerland

leni currie
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Dearest Sharon,  My heart aches – a fine warrior you are having helped so many on this site with your knowledge, inspiration and fighting spirit – I am sure that you will also teach hopsice a thing or two on patient and family care.  And yes, on the flip side we will meet.  With respect, Leni

leni currie
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Dearest Sharon,  My heart aches – a fine warrior you are having helped so many on this site with your knowledge, inspiration and fighting spirit – I am sure that you will also teach hopsice a thing or two on patient and family care.  And yes, on the flip side we will meet.  With respect, Leni

triciad
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Sharon,

You have been such an inspiration to all of us.  Your kind words and compassion for anyone in need always made me feel better.  I can't stop hearing, "You'll Never Walk Alone" playing in my head.  Please know that we are all here for you and praying for you.  Thank you for your wisdom over the year!  God speed!

Tricia

triciad
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Sharon,

You have been such an inspiration to all of us.  Your kind words and compassion for anyone in need always made me feel better.  I can't stop hearing, "You'll Never Walk Alone" playing in my head.  Please know that we are all here for you and praying for you.  Thank you for your wisdom over the year!  God speed!

Tricia

amybusby
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Oh Sharon.  I am so devestated by this news.  The last thing in the world I want is for you to suffer.  We all know we suffer tremendously, by choice, in our valiant attempts to fight off this bastard.  And often the downside is worth it for the potential payoff.  But in melanoma there is such a piss poor risk / benefit ratio.  I have been so blessed to have gotten so much bonus time so far.  I've responded miraculously to treatments.  But I know I'm the exception, and I also know when my time comes there won't be anything that makes a difference.  I hope that you can stay comfortable.  A few drugs never hurt anyone, lol.  Well anyone who wasn't already a stage 4 cancer patient!

You've been a wonderful source of inspiration for me.  A terrific cheerleader and friend who could truly identify with my struggles.  I will miss you when you're gone.  Remember – the moment you die and go to heaven, you've beaten melanoma's sh**y a** because he's not allowed in.  So you win.  And you take him down with you.

I love you Sharon and I will be praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.  I will always be sorry we never got to meet in person!

Love,

Amy Busby

{{hugs}}

amybusby
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Oh Sharon.  I am so devestated by this news.  The last thing in the world I want is for you to suffer.  We all know we suffer tremendously, by choice, in our valiant attempts to fight off this bastard.  And often the downside is worth it for the potential payoff.  But in melanoma there is such a piss poor risk / benefit ratio.  I have been so blessed to have gotten so much bonus time so far.  I've responded miraculously to treatments.  But I know I'm the exception, and I also know when my time comes there won't be anything that makes a difference.  I hope that you can stay comfortable.  A few drugs never hurt anyone, lol.  Well anyone who wasn't already a stage 4 cancer patient!

You've been a wonderful source of inspiration for me.  A terrific cheerleader and friend who could truly identify with my struggles.  I will miss you when you're gone.  Remember – the moment you die and go to heaven, you've beaten melanoma's sh**y a** because he's not allowed in.  So you win.  And you take him down with you.

I love you Sharon and I will be praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.  I will always be sorry we never got to meet in person!

Love,

Amy Busby

{{hugs}}

joy_
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Sharon,

I am sort of a newbie here and we don't know eachother, but that doesn't stop this post from breaking my heart.  You have been an encouragement, and I am praying for peace for you right now.

Tracy

joy_
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Sharon,

I am sort of a newbie here and we don't know eachother, but that doesn't stop this post from breaking my heart.  You have been an encouragement, and I am praying for peace for you right now.

Tracy

Father is stage IV
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Dear Sharon,

I'm so very sad right now yet so in awe with you at the same time.  I hope by the time you read this, you will have relief from the pain on your granddaughter's birthday.  Thank you for all of your helpful posts. Sending you love.

Krista

Father is stage IV
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Dear Sharon,

I'm so very sad right now yet so in awe with you at the same time.  I hope by the time you read this, you will have relief from the pain on your granddaughter's birthday.  Thank you for all of your helpful posts. Sending you love.

Krista

patobs01
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Dear Sharon,

Yours is a heart-breaking, but honest message. I'll be praying very hard that the rest of the journey is as easy as possible for you because you deserve that. You've fought so hard for yourself, and your words have given so much encouragement to others including myself. Your spirit will live on in all of us. Each time that fiesty, fighter comes out in us, we'll remember where she came from, and recall how you helped us, then remind us how we can help others. A poet said, "The loveliness of a rose never dies, but only passes into other lovliness" and that is what I hope for you.  Take care,

Pat O.

patobs01
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Dear Sharon,

Yours is a heart-breaking, but honest message. I'll be praying very hard that the rest of the journey is as easy as possible for you because you deserve that. You've fought so hard for yourself, and your words have given so much encouragement to others including myself. Your spirit will live on in all of us. Each time that fiesty, fighter comes out in us, we'll remember where she came from, and recall how you helped us, then remind us how we can help others. A poet said, "The loveliness of a rose never dies, but only passes into other lovliness" and that is what I hope for you.  Take care,

Pat O.

Nicky
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Hi Sharon.  I am so sorry.  You have been an inspiration to us old time posters and the newbies.  You are a beautiful beautiful person and should be so proud of yourself for being a melanoma warrior.  We are all fighting for you.  Love Nicky from Australia formerly from New Zealand.

Nicky
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Hi Sharon.  I am so sorry.  You have been an inspiration to us old time posters and the newbies.  You are a beautiful beautiful person and should be so proud of yourself for being a melanoma warrior.  We are all fighting for you.  Love Nicky from Australia formerly from New Zealand.

JenM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sharon,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  May you feel God, Jesus and the holy spirit tenderly holding you. May you feel their warmth and safekeeping.

Thank you for always responding even when you were going through all so much of your own battle with this disease. You were always one of the first people to respond, especially after a “newbie” would post.

Thank you for your fighting spirit..it makes me want to step up and fight harder. Thank you for all the hope that each of your posts provided.

Love,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jen

JenM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sharon,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    May you feel God, Jesus and the holy spirit tenderly holding you. May you feel their warmth and safekeeping.

Thank you for always responding even when you were going through all so much of your own battle with this disease. You were always one of the first people to respond, especially after a “newbie” would post.

Thank you for your fighting spirit..it makes me want to step up and fight harder. Thank you for all the hope that each of your posts provided.

Love,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jen

SandraDee
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

I couldn't reply, and I couldn't NOT reply either!  It's taking a few days to digest…..Godspeed, Sharon.  MPIP is a much better place because of you!  You are a brave and strong lady that will be remembered forever.  If ever a time for a miracle…..

With tremendous respect,

Sandy – Buffalo

SandraDee
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

I couldn't reply, and I couldn't NOT reply either!  It's taking a few days to digest…..Godspeed, Sharon.  MPIP is a much better place because of you!  You are a brave and strong lady that will be remembered forever.  If ever a time for a miracle…..

With tremendous respect,

Sandy – Buffalo

SandraDee
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

With tremendous respect,

Sandy – Buffalo

SandraDee
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

With tremendous respect,

Sandy – Buffalo

EmilyandMike
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Dearest Sharon

We are all blessed to have known you here.

Now more than ever, I realize that you saying goodbye to us is a gift that many people might not be able to experience without this beast we all know so well.  And its a beautiful, bittersweet thing.  It hits home for me more than ever after the lives that were lost so suddenly in my town last week. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing everything with us.

Love

Emily in San Bruno

wife of Mike (stage 3)

EmilyandMike
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Dearest Sharon

We are all blessed to have known you here.

Now more than ever, I realize that you saying goodbye to us is a gift that many people might not be able to experience without this beast we all know so well.  And its a beautiful, bittersweet thing.  It hits home for me more than ever after the lives that were lost so suddenly in my town last week. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing everything with us.

Love

Emily in San Bruno

wife of Mike (stage 3)

Kim K
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Oh my………… I can't even begin to describe all the emotions I am feeling right now………….. I am so sad and will miss you so very much.  I admire your strength in life and respect / appreciate your fight.  I am awed by how you are doing mel your way and on your terms. 

I wish you comfort and peace, and contentment when your time to soar with the angels comes.  You will be sorely missed yet always remembered by us.  Your spirit will never die and the world was a better place because you were in it.  You were my wingman as our paths were so similar at the same time.  Now they diverge…..

You remind me so much of me and I feel like I am missing an arm or a leg now………….  It has been an honor to know you.  May your final journey be on your own terms.  I love the quote BG uses regarding skidding into the grave sideways with champaign in one hand, strawberries in the other shouting yoo hooooo what a ride.  I will always smile when I think of you, you will be sorely missed.

Love, hugs, peace,

Kim K

Kim K
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Oh my………… I can't even begin to describe all the emotions I am feeling right now………….. I am so sad and will miss you so very much.  I admire your strength in life and respect / appreciate your fight.  I am awed by how you are doing mel your way and on your terms. 

I wish you comfort and peace, and contentment when your time to soar with the angels comes.  You will be sorely missed yet always remembered by us.  Your spirit will never die and the world was a better place because you were in it.  You were my wingman as our paths were so similar at the same time.  Now they diverge…..

You remind me so much of me and I feel like I am missing an arm or a leg now………….  It has been an honor to know you.  May your final journey be on your own terms.  I love the quote BG uses regarding skidding into the grave sideways with champaign in one hand, strawberries in the other shouting yoo hooooo what a ride.  I will always smile when I think of you, you will be sorely missed.

Love, hugs, peace,

Kim K

AK_Spirit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Sharon, like so many others, I was saddened to read you post.  You have been such a inspiration to all of us.  I pray Hospice  gives you comfort.  Know that prayers are with you!

Blessings, Donna

AK_Spirit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Sharon, like so many others, I was saddened to read you post.  You have been such a inspiration to all of us.  I pray Hospice  gives you comfort.  Know that prayers are with you!

Blessings, Donna

Donna
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

You have fought this crappy disease as a true and valiant warrior … now rest and stay comfortable. It has been a pleasure and honor to have known you through this board. If you see my girl Jaime on the other side, please tell her that her mama misses her terribly!

Donna R (mom to Jaime, mel angel)

Donna
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

You have fought this crappy disease as a true and valiant warrior … now rest and stay comfortable. It has been a pleasure and honor to have known you through this board. If you see my girl Jaime on the other side, please tell her that her mama misses her terribly!

Donna R (mom to Jaime, mel angel)

Eehgads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Sharon,

I'm so sorry to visit the board and read of your news.  I greatly admire your fighting spirit and bravery. As an old timer here, when I do come back to visit I look for familiar names and yours is one. I hope you find peace at the end of your journey and are able to get some pain relief. May you hold your loved close, remember your good times and leave this earth feeling and knowing how much you are loved.

We will carry on the fight for all Warriors both passed and still here fighting. We were honored to have you as a part of the MPIP Family.

May your spirit fly free of pain. Godspeed Sharon.

Michele

Eehgads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Sharon,

I'm so sorry to visit the board and read of your news.  I greatly admire your fighting spirit and bravery. As an old timer here, when I do come back to visit I look for familiar names and yours is one. I hope you find peace at the end of your journey and are able to get some pain relief. May you hold your loved close, remember your good times and leave this earth feeling and knowing how much you are loved.

We will carry on the fight for all Warriors both passed and still here fighting. We were honored to have you as a part of the MPIP Family.

May your spirit fly free of pain. Godspeed Sharon.

Michele

yensidw
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Dear Sharon,

Will be praying for your comfort.  If you see my husband Ron on the other side hug him tight for me.

Janis

yensidw
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Dear Sharon,

Will be praying for your comfort.  If you see my husband Ron on the other side hug him tight for me.

Janis

NancyD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Oh Sharon, I am so sorry to read this!  You are such a strong and brave warrior and an encouragement to others.  I will pray as you travel this difficult road.

Nancy D

NancyD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Oh Sharon, I am so sorry to read this!  You are such a strong and brave warrior and an encouragement to others.  I will pray as you travel this difficult road.

Nancy D

Love_Monkey
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Sharon,

We do not know each other but from this post and the responses, I know that was my loss.

Godspeed on your journey you beautiful soul.

Danielle

Love_Monkey
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Sharon,

We do not know each other but from this post and the responses, I know that was my loss.

Godspeed on your journey you beautiful soul.

Danielle

Rocco
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Sharon,

I'm so very sorry to hear that it's come to this.  You've been a great influence to many of us on this board.   I wish you an end to the pain and a final time of peace with your loved ones.  Godspeed fellow warrior!

Rocco – Stage IV

Rocco
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Sharon,

I'm so very sorry to hear that it's come to this.  You've been a great influence to many of us on this board.   I wish you an end to the pain and a final time of peace with your loved ones.  Godspeed fellow warrior!

Rocco – Stage IV

Rocco
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Sharon,

Rocco – Stage IV

Rocco
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Sharon,

Rocco – Stage IV

Rocco
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Sharon,

Rocco – Stage IV

Rocco
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Sharon,

Rocco – Stage IV

Rocco
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Sharon,

Rocco – Stage IV

Laurie from maine
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Sharon,

Your posts were one of the ones I would look for when I first signed found this board.  You have helped so many and I hope you can see from all the responses that you truly are an inspiration to all of us.  I hope you can feel the love, concern and care from all of us during this horrible time for you.   You are in my prayers.

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Sharon,

Your posts were one of the ones I would look for when I first signed found this board.  You have helped so many and I hope you can see from all the responses that you truly are an inspiration to all of us.  I hope you can feel the love, concern and care from all of us during this horrible time for you.   You are in my prayers.

laurie from maine

Rocco
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Sharon,

Rocco – Stage IV

gbaum
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Sharon,

I am sad to hear this news Sharon. You have been a great source of inspiration to me and my wife Aze. You were so upbeat and determind. You have helped so many others during their time of battle and I wish I could do something for you. I will pray for you my friend and may god grant you peace..

I just lost my wife Aze after 10 months of this fight but she stayed strong in the fight thanks to you.. 

God Bless you Sharon

Love 

Gary

gbaum
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Sharon,

I am sad to hear this news Sharon. You have been a great source of inspiration to me and my wife Aze. You were so upbeat and determind. You have helped so many others during their time of battle and I wish I could do something for you. I will pray for you my friend and may god grant you peace..

I just lost my wife Aze after 10 months of this fight but she stayed strong in the fight thanks to you.. 

God Bless you Sharon

Love 

Gary

Bleu
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

May God bless you and give you peace.  My prayers are with you and your family.  You have always been an encouragemnet and light for others.  Thank you.

Bleu
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

May God bless you and give you peace.  My prayers are with you and your family.  You have always been an encouragemnet and light for others.  Thank you.

melanomafighter
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Hi Sharon, I too am crying while typing, your message gave me chills.  I only met a few people on this site and have only been in to chat a couple of times and you were there offering me your wisdom and advice and assistance.  I want to thank you for that and I am so sorry.  I was so scared about things and you helped me a great deal that evening.  God Bless you.

Tersia in Indiana

melanomafighter
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Hi Sharon, I too am crying while typing, your message gave me chills.  I only met a few people on this site and have only been in to chat a couple of times and you were there offering me your wisdom and advice and assistance.  I want to thank you for that and I am so sorry.  I was so scared about things and you helped me a great deal that evening.  God Bless you.

Tersia in Indiana

Viewing 145 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics