The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Prayers for Artie

Forums General Melanoma Community Prayers for Artie

Participant

Hi All – I'm friends with Artie on fb and today he posted that he is now in the hospital in ICU and is very weak. 

Just wanted everyone to say a prayer for him. 

Viewing 56 reply threads
    • Replies
        vivian
        Participant

Sending prayers and love to Artie from Delaware!

vivian
          Participant

vivian
            Participant

mkirkland
              Participant

Praying for Artie!! He is always so helpful with his knowledge of melanoma and sharing of his story! 

mkirkland
                Participant

Praying for Artie!! He is always so helpful with his knowledge of melanoma and sharing of his story! 

mkirkland
                  Participant

Bubbles
                    Participant

Thanks for letting us know. And to dear sweet Artie…you are in all our thoughts and prayers. I wish you peace dear friend. C

Bubbles
                      Participant

Thanks for letting us know. And to dear sweet Artie…you are in all our thoughts and prayers. I wish you peace dear friend. C

Bubbles
                        Participant

jbronicki
                          Participant

will do.

jbronicki
                            Participant

will do.

jbronicki
                              Participant

will do.

casagrayson
                                Participant

Surrounding you with gentle hugs, Artie.  

casagrayson
                                  Participant

casagrayson
                                    Participant

CHD
                                      Participant

Prayers for our Artie, hoping he will soon be stronger and on the mend.

CHD
                                        Participant

CHD
                                          Participant

DZnDef
                                            Participant

Sending good thoughts and lots of love Artie's way.  Thank you for posting and letting us know, jahendry12.

DZnDef
                                              Participant

Sending good thoughts and lots of love Artie's way.  Thank you for posting and letting us know, jahendry12.

DZnDef
                                                Participant

adriana cooper
                                                  Participant

Artie, although I (we) don't post often I read the posts here, often several times a day. Your posts about yourself along with your replies to others have provided great inspiration, education and a level of comfort and hope to us. Although I do not know you personally or even had a direct communication with you, you have unknowingly touched my heart in a big way. Upon reading your post and the responses last night and now upon reading this post I found myself unable to stop crying. I add my strength to you as everyone else here does, in your time of need and hope the best for you. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you in person someday either here in this life or in what is ment for us in the future. I am somewhat at a loss as how to express my feelings but I wish you well with all of my being. Keep in mind that along with your family and loved ones we are all at your side with you holding your hand. Your friend Rob -Adriana's boyfriend, partner for life-not sure of my proper title;-) BTW we too are Pug people.

adriana cooper
                                                    Participant

Artie, although I (we) don't post often I read the posts here, often several times a day. Your posts about yourself along with your replies to others have provided great inspiration, education and a level of comfort and hope to us. Although I do not know you personally or even had a direct communication with you, you have unknowingly touched my heart in a big way. Upon reading your post and the responses last night and now upon reading this post I found myself unable to stop crying. I add my strength to you as everyone else here does, in your time of need and hope the best for you. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you in person someday either here in this life or in what is ment for us in the future. I am somewhat at a loss as how to express my feelings but I wish you well with all of my being. Keep in mind that along with your family and loved ones we are all at your side with you holding your hand. Your friend Rob -Adriana's boyfriend, partner for life-not sure of my proper title;-) BTW we too are Pug people.

adriana cooper
                                                      Participant

Patina
                                                        Participant
                                                          Artie,
                                                          You have made a huge difference in the lives of many people. Your gifts of optimism, strength, perseverance and willingness to help others sets you apart and makes you very special to us all.
                                                          You have all of my best wishes and positive happy thoughts. Hang in there!

Anna

Patina
                                                          Participant
                                                            Artie,
                                                            You have made a huge difference in the lives of many people. Your gifts of optimism, strength, perseverance and willingness to help others sets you apart and makes you very special to us all.

Anna

Patina
                                                            Participant
                                                              Artie,

Anna

emagdnim83
                                                              Participant

I wish all the best. His replies always helped and gave hope. 

emagdnim83
                                                                Participant

emagdnim83
                                                                  Participant

Jubes
                                                                    Participant

Hey Artie

just hope they can treat your pain in hospital and treat you with the care and respect that you have shown us all on this forum. Thanks for all your posts which so many of us refer back to, for your honesty and knowledge. I feel like a friend though we've never met and in on the other side of the world 

hope you are doing better soon

anne-Louise

Jubes
                                                                      Participant

Hey Artie

just hope they can treat your pain in hospital and treat you with the care and respect that you have shown us all on this forum. Thanks for all your posts which so many of us refer back to, for your honesty and knowledge. I feel like a friend though we've never met and in on the other side of the world 

anne-Louise

Jubes
                                                                        Participant

Hey Artie

anne-Louise

dentholla
                                                                          Participant

Artie, thank you for all your insight and sharing your experiences and most of all your caring advice.

dentholla
                                                                            Participant

Artie, thank you for all your insight and sharing your experiences and most of all your caring advice.

dentholla
                                                                              Participant

AshleyS
                                                                                Participant

Prayers to Artie! May the force be with you, friend. 

Ashley 

AshleyS
                                                                                  Participant

Ashley 

AshleyS
                                                                                    Participant

Ashley 

RaquelP
                                                                                      Participant

Prayers to Artie. Can't think of anyone more deserving of them right now. Artie is a blessing from God. There should be more people like him. Artie, if you are reading this, you have more courage and will in your body than anyone I know.

RaquelP
                                                                                        Participant

Prayers to Artie. Can't think of anyone more deserving of them right now. Artie is a blessing from God. There should be more people like him. Artie, if you are reading this, you have more courage and will in your body than anyone I know.

RaquelP
                                                                                          Participant

Scooby123
                                                                                              Participant

Artie I said a prayer for you last night to ask to give you strength and help with pain you are in. I will do the same tonight again for you. This forum is like one big family supporting and most of all been there when we most need it. You have been there for many and we are all here for you right now. So be brave strong and do what ever it takes to get your strength back with the help from the doctors. 

Thinking of you Artie

scooby❤️

Scooby123
                                                                                                Participant

Artie I said a prayer for you last night to ask to give you strength and help with pain you are in. I will do the same tonight again for you. This forum is like one big family supporting and most of all been there when we most need it. You have been there for many and we are all here for you right now. So be brave strong and do what ever it takes to get your strength back with the help from the doctors. 

Thinking of you Artie

scooby❤️

Scooby123
                                                                                                  Participant

Thinking of you Artie

scooby❤️

Linny
                                                                                                  Participant

Prayers to you, Artie.

Linny
                                                                                                    Participant

Prayers to you, Artie.

Linny
                                                                                                      Participant

Prayers to you, Artie.

jenny22
                                                                                                        Participant

Artie, I like everyone here is so sorry for what you are going through.

Sending you may many good thoughts in the hopes you will regain your strength and feel better soon.

Hugs, good wishes, postive thoughts….all heading your way!

best,

jenny

jenny22
                                                                                                          Participant

Sending you may many good thoughts in the hopes you will regain your strength and feel better soon.

best,

jenny

jenny22
                                                                                                            Participant

best,

jenny

kylez
                                                                                                              Participant

Hey Artie,

I hear how hard things have been getting. You are in my thoughts. 

– Kyle

kylez
                                                                                                                Participant

Hey Artie,

– Kyle

kylez
                                                                                                                  Participant

Hey Artie,

– Kyle

rosa1
                                                                                                                    Participant

Artie, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm  praying for the Lord to give you strength and help you with the pain. You are an extraordinary person and you deserve it.

All the best,

Rosa

rosa1
                                                                                                                      Participant

Artie, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm  praying for the Lord to give you strength and help you with the pain. You are an extraordinary person and you deserve it.

All the best,

Rosa

rosa1
                                                                                                                        Participant

All the best,

Rosa

Jahendry12
                                                                                                                          Participant

Update on Artie:  He is out of ICU and in a regular room.  From what I gather from his fb post, he has multiple infections and is on antibiotics.  I think he still has a long road ahead of him but sounds like things are moving in the right direction.  Prayers continue….

Jahendry12
                                                                                                                            Participant

Update on Artie:  He is out of ICU and in a regular room.  From what I gather from his fb post, he has multiple infections and is on antibiotics.  I think he still has a long road ahead of him but sounds like things are moving in the right direction.  Prayers continue….

Bubbles
                                                                                                                                Participant

Thanks for the update! Go Artie, Go! C

Bubbles
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Bubbles
                                                                                                                                    Participant

BrianP
                                                                                                                                      Participant

So happy to hear that news.  Thanks for the update.

Brian

BrianP
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Brian

BrianP
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Brian

jbronicki
                                                                                                                                            Participant

Now that is great to hear!  Woo Hoo!

jbronicki
                                                                                                                                              Participant

jbronicki
                                                                                                                                                Participant

SABKLYN
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Great news!  The force is with him!!

SABKLYN
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

tschmith
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Hey Artie!!!!!!   

I'm praying for you.  I'm so glad you're out of ICU and pushing through like you always have.  The force is with you, Artie!!!!!!

We adore you!!!!  You are always giving and we all want to give back.  Sending you prayers and strength.  

A million hugs!

Terrie

tschmith
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Hey Artie!!!!!!   

I'm praying for you.  I'm so glad you're out of ICU and pushing through like you always have.  The force is with you, Artie!!!!!!

We adore you!!!!  You are always giving and we all want to give back.  Sending you prayers and strength.  

A million hugs!

Terrie

tschmith
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Hey Artie!!!!!!   

A million hugs!

Terrie

SABKLYN
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Linny
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Thank God! I have been so worried about him and this is definitely a step in the right direction. Keep up the fight, Artie! 

Linny
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Thank God! I have been so worried about him and this is definitely a step in the right direction. Keep up the fight, Artie! 

Linny
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Jahendry12
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Viewing 56 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics