The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Tracy Lee Elmore passed away today

Forums General Melanoma Community Tracy Lee Elmore passed away today

Participant
      My mother, Tracy Lee, stage 4 melanoma lost to a long hard fought battle of her cancer today at 12:12. Without everybody’s prayers the medication she was on, BRAF starting in August, she would not have made it to Christmas. I am her daughter and she is also survived by her husband Neil and my siblings Bailey, 21, chandler, 19, myself, 16, Kalla, 14, and her granddaughter Stella. Thanks to the people across the country praying for her and active people on this board who gave her hope through her battle. She is in a much more peacful place.

My mother, Tracy Lee, stage 4 melanoma lost to a long hard fought battle of her cancer today at 12:12. Without everybody’s prayers the medication she was on, BRAF starting in August, she would not have made it to Christmas. I am her daughter and she is also survived by her husband Neil and my siblings Bailey, 21, chandler, 19, myself, 16, Kalla, 14, and her granddaughter Stella. Thanks to the people across the country praying for her and active people on this board who gave her hope through her battle. She is in a much more peacful place.

Viewing 68 reply threads
    • Replies
        lhaley
        Participant

I am so sorry to hear that Tracy Lee has passed away.  We have e-mailed for several months and considered ourselves Delaware buddies. 

Tracy has fought so hard and I know tried many different drugs and was still trying to continue working during this time. Keep your memories with your dad and your brothers and sisters and the baby. I know that she was happy recently when she posted about the baby being born.

Tracy is now out of pain,

Linda 

lhaley
          Participant

I am so sorry to hear that Tracy Lee has passed away.  We have e-mailed for several months and considered ourselves Delaware buddies. 

Tracy has fought so hard and I know tried many different drugs and was still trying to continue working during this time. Keep your memories with your dad and your brothers and sisters and the baby. I know that she was happy recently when she posted about the baby being born.

Linda 

lhaley
            Participant

Linda 

vivian
              Participant

I am so very sorry to read this news.  My heart and prayers go out to you and your family – your mom was one very strong, brave, and gracious lady!   Her strength and willingness to share her melanoma battle will continue to guide the rest of us.  I am holding you all in the light and hoping you will find comfort in knowing she is at peace.

Lear (another one of Tracy Lee's Delaware friends)

vivian
                Participant

I am so very sorry to read this news.  My heart and prayers go out to you and your family – your mom was one very strong, brave, and gracious lady!   Her strength and willingness to share her melanoma battle will continue to guide the rest of us.  I am holding you all in the light and hoping you will find comfort in knowing she is at peace.

vivian
                  Participant

LynnLuc
                    Participant

I am so sorry . Keep the good memories close to your heart. Know you were loved and had an awesome mom!

deardad
                        Participant

Im so very sorry to hear that sad news. Tracy Lee encouraged me a lot.

My sincere condolences.

Nahmi from Melbourne

deardad
                          Participant

My sincere condolences.

Nahmi from Melbourne

deardad
                            Participant

My sincere condolences.

Nahmi from Melbourne

LynnLuc
                            Participant

I am so sorry . Keep the good memories close to your heart. Know you were loved and had an awesome mom!

LynnLuc
                              Participant

Phil S
                                Participant
                                  I am so very sorry to hear about your mother, Tracy Lee, she was a true warrior! I always looked for her posts, and admired her wit, her positive nature, her sense of humor, and mostly her spiritual faith. Please know I am thinking of your family and hope your special memories keep Tracy close to your heart, god bless! Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                                  Phil S
                                  Participant
                                    I am so very sorry to hear about your mother, Tracy Lee, she was a true warrior! I always looked for her posts, and admired her wit, her positive nature, her sense of humor, and mostly her spiritual faith. Please know I am thinking of your family and hope your special memories keep Tracy close to your heart, god bless! Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                                    Phil S
                                    Participant
                                      MaryD
                                      Participant

Oh I am so sorry to hear this – Tracy Lee fought so hard and clearly had a great deal of faith.   She is certainly in a better place, happy and whole, and I can only hope this brings you and your family some comfort during this sad time.

Thank you for posting and I send my sincere condolences and prayers to all of you.

Mary

MaryD
                                        Participant

Oh I am so sorry to hear this – Tracy Lee fought so hard and clearly had a great deal of faith.   She is certainly in a better place, happy and whole, and I can only hope this brings you and your family some comfort during this sad time.

Thank you for posting and I send my sincere condolences and prayers to all of you.

Mary

MaryD
                                          Participant

Mary

Fen
                                            Participant

Deepest sympathy to you and your family.  Your mom was a special person who supported many on this site and encouraged us all.  

Fen

Fen
                                              Participant

Deepest sympathy to you and your family.  Your mom was a special person who supported many on this site and encouraged us all.  

Fen

Fen
                                                Participant

Fen

gabsound
                                                  Participant
                                                    I am very saddened to hear your Mom has died. She was such an inspiration to so many here. I know she is now free of pain which must be a relief to you as she was really struggling in recent months.

God bless her and your family,

Julie

gabsound
                                                    Participant
                                                      I am very saddened to hear your Mom has died. She was such an inspiration to so many here. I know she is now free of pain which must be a relief to you as she was really struggling in recent months.

Julie

NYKaren
                                                        Participant

I am so very sorry.  Your Mom was so encouraging to me, as she was to so many here.

May you and your family find some comfort in knowing what a beautiful-spirited lady she was.

My prayers are with you and your lovely family.

karen

NYKaren
                                                          Participant

I am so very sorry.  Your Mom was so encouraging to me, as she was to so many here.

May you and your family find some comfort in knowing what a beautiful-spirited lady she was.

karen

NYKaren
                                                            Participant

karen

gabsound
                                                            Participant

Julie

akls
                                                              Participant

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother.  She was such a courageous lady and helped out many on the board.  I will be keeping your family in my prayers.

Amy S. in Michigan

akls
                                                                Participant

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother.  She was such a courageous lady and helped out many on the board.  I will be keeping your family in my prayers.

Amy S. in Michigan

Erinmay22
                                                                    Participant

I too am very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother.  As many others mentioned she was always so cheerful and helpful!  

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Erin

Erinmay22
                                                                      Participant

I too am very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother.  As many others mentioned she was always so cheerful and helpful!  

Erin

Erinmay22
                                                                        Participant

Erin

akls
                                                                        Participant

Amy S. in Michigan

glewis923
                                                                          Participant

Dear Tracy Lee Elmore, Family & Close Friends-

I'm So sorry to hear of this.  I feel VERY sure, Tracy, that you are certainly in a better place.  I HaTE this blankety-blank-blank-blank disease, and best say "Goodnight, I Love ALL of you" before i melt from anger.  grady.

glewis923
                                                                            Participant

I'm So sorry to hear of this.  I feel VERY sure, Tracy, that you are certainly in a better place.  I HaTE this blankety-blank-blank-blank disease, and best say "Goodnight, I Love ALL of you" before i melt from anger.  grady.

glewis923
                                                                              Participant

For My Sister
                                                                                Participant

Oh Lilly, I had just looked yesterday to see when the last time your dear Mom had posted.  I was so used to seeing her pretty, smiling face on here, but her last writings were starting to get scarey-she was getting sicker.  I thought about her so much during the last few weeks and hoped that she was just having a small setback and was on her way to getting better.  I am sorry to hear of your's and your family's loss today but certainly it is Heaven's gain.  I felt like I knew your mother like an old friend, even tho' we never spoke or met each other.  Her faith in God, her loving family, and the world, her sense of humor, her beauty, her strength….well, Lilly, I could go on and on.  And I knew ALL this from what I read on this site.  My beloved sister, Cheryl (MayEast) died in August, from melanoma.  I hope Cheryl & your Mom meet up and hang out on the other side.  I have a feeling that they would become fast friends!  But to you, my dear, I send my hearfelt sympathy and healing & positive energy & love.  You and your family will all get thru this.  With a mother like Tracey Lee, there is no way, that you won't.  God bless you and the newest angel named Tracey Lee.  Hug, Karen Walters-Van Hoose

For My Sister
                                                                                  Participant

Oh Lilly, I had just looked yesterday to see when the last time your dear Mom had posted.  I was so used to seeing her pretty, smiling face on here, but her last writings were starting to get scarey-she was getting sicker.  I thought about her so much during the last few weeks and hoped that she was just having a small setback and was on her way to getting better.  I am sorry to hear of your's and your family's loss today but certainly it is Heaven's gain.  I felt like I knew your mother like an old friend, even tho' we never spoke or met each other.  Her faith in God, her loving family, and the world, her sense of humor, her beauty, her strength….well, Lilly, I could go on and on.  And I knew ALL this from what I read on this site.  My beloved sister, Cheryl (MayEast) died in August, from melanoma.  I hope Cheryl & your Mom meet up and hang out on the other side.  I have a feeling that they would become fast friends!  But to you, my dear, I send my hearfelt sympathy and healing & positive energy & love.  You and your family will all get thru this.  With a mother like Tracey Lee, there is no way, that you won't.  God bless you and the newest angel named Tracey Lee.  Hug, Karen Walters-Van Hoose

For My Sister
                                                                                    Participant

boot2aboot
                                                                                        Participant

i am so sorry to hear this news…Tracy Lee was one of my correspondences here…i didn't know she was that bad off… she was always so positive…Val, now Tracy…i can't bear it..thanks for letting us know

boot

boot2aboot
                                                                                          Participant

i am so sorry to hear this news…Tracy Lee was one of my correspondences here…i didn't know she was that bad off… she was always so positive…Val, now Tracy…i can't bear it..thanks for letting us know

boot

boot2aboot
                                                                                            Participant

boot

deardad
                                                                                              Participant

Hi Boots,

I know this must be so hard for you to see ones losing the battle but please stay positive and don't ever loose hope.

Nahmi from Melbourne

deardad
                                                                                                Participant

Hi Boots,

I know this must be so hard for you to see ones losing the battle but please stay positive and don't ever loose hope.

Nahmi from Melbourne

deardad
                                                                                                  Participant

Hi Boots,

Nahmi from Melbourne

FormerCaregiver
                                                                                                  Participant

I am deeply saddened to read that Tracy Lee has passed way. I was praying for her recently and was wondering how she was responding to treatment.

She was a person of great faith, courage and determination. She demonstrated all this through her battle with melanoma.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                                                                                    Participant

I am deeply saddened to read that Tracy Lee has passed way. I was praying for her recently and was wondering how she was responding to treatment.

She was a person of great faith, courage and determination. She demonstrated all this through her battle with melanoma.

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                                                                                      Participant

Take care

Frank from Australia

triciad
                                                                                                        Participant

My heart is broken.  Tracy Lee was such an inspiration to all of us here.  I always admired her faith and upbeat personality, even when she was going through such a difficult time.  My deepest sympathies to her family and friends.  She was a true warrior!

triciad
                                                                                                          Participant

My heart is broken.  Tracy Lee was such an inspiration to all of us here.  I always admired her faith and upbeat personality, even when she was going through such a difficult time.  My deepest sympathies to her family and friends.  She was a true warrior!

triciad
                                                                                                            Participant

Rocco
                                                                                                              Participant

My words won't be enough to sooth the pain your family must be feeling for the loss of your brave and beautiful mother.  Please know that she provided faith and inspiration to a number of us on this board with her courage and wit.  My deepest condolences to you and your entire entended family during this time.

-Rocco, Stage IV

Rocco
                                                                                                                Participant

My words won't be enough to sooth the pain your family must be feeling for the loss of your brave and beautiful mother.  Please know that she provided faith and inspiration to a number of us on this board with her courage and wit.  My deepest condolences to you and your entire entended family during this time.

-Rocco, Stage IV

Rocco
                                                                                                                  Participant

-Rocco, Stage IV

Vermont_Donna
                                                                                                                      Participant

Dear LilithFaith,

Thank you so much for coming on this board and sharing this very sad news. I was wondering how your wonderful mother Tracy Lee was doing. She was such a fighter and had so much grace and determination. So many beloved warriors gone this year!

My deepest sympathy to you and your family!

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

Vermont_Donna
                                                                                                                        Participant

Dear LilithFaith,

Thank you so much for coming on this board and sharing this very sad news. I was wondering how your wonderful mother Tracy Lee was doing. She was such a fighter and had so much grace and determination. So many beloved warriors gone this year!

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

Vermont_Donna
                                                                                                                          Participant

Dear LilithFaith,

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

KellieSue
                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                            Oh no! I so lookec foward to TracyLees posts. She was very educated and so helpful to everyone. Im so very sorry for your loss.
                                                                                                                            Im so effiing sick of effing melanoma.

Kellie(from Iowa)

KellieSue
                                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                                              Oh no! I so lookec foward to TracyLees posts. She was very educated and so helpful to everyone. Im so very sorry for your loss.

Kellie(from Iowa)

KellieSue
                                                                                                                              Participant

Kellie(from Iowa)

KellieSue
                                                                                                                                Participant

Kellie(from Iowa)

KellieSue
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Kellie(from Iowa)

KellieSue
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Kellie(from Iowa)

hope4cure1
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Lilith, looking at your picture, it's obvious that your mother gave you her beauty.  However, even more obvious is that she gave you her courage.  You are a very strong young woman to post your heartfelt message.  Your mom would be so proud knowing that you reached out to everyone with your very sad news.  Your mom wisely knew to take her struggle one day at a time.  I hope you too will allow yourself a comfortable pace for your own healing.  I'm pretty sure that many on this forum would be glad to reach out to you if you need help along the way.  I will hold you and your family in my prayers, Lilith.

Hope

hope4cure1
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Lilith, looking at your picture, it's obvious that your mother gave you her beauty.  However, even more obvious is that she gave you her courage.  You are a very strong young woman to post your heartfelt message.  Your mom would be so proud knowing that you reached out to everyone with your very sad news.  Your mom wisely knew to take her struggle one day at a time.  I hope you too will allow yourself a comfortable pace for your own healing.  I'm pretty sure that many on this forum would be glad to reach out to you if you need help along the way.  I will hold you and your family in my prayers, Lilith.

Hope

hope4cure1
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Hope

davidfromsingapore
                                                                                                                                            Participant

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  I will be thinking about you and your family and saying prayers to help ouo through this difficult time. 

Sincerely, David

davidfromsingapore
                                                                                                                                              Participant

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  I will be thinking about you and your family and saying prayers to help ouo through this difficult time. 

Sincerely, David

davidfromsingapore
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Sincerely, David

Gene_S
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

As stated previously such a wonderful person your mother was and she will be greatly missed by many of us.  I enjoyed reading her messages.  I pray for you and your family at this time.

The loss of another great warrior is such a shame. 

Judy (loving wife and caregiver to Gene Stage IV)

Gene_S
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

As stated previously such a wonderful person your mother was and she will be greatly missed by many of us.  I enjoyed reading her messages.  I pray for you and your family at this time.

Gene_S
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

MariaH
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

I'm sorry to hear of your mom's passing.  She was a source of inspiration to many, and fought a brave fight.  Surround yourself with family and friends, they will make this more bearable.

May she forever rest in peace, and shine down on you from heaven above.  Peace to you and your family.  She will be missed by many.

Maria

MariaH
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

I'm sorry to hear of your mom's passing.  She was a source of inspiration to many, and fought a brave fight.  Surround yourself with family and friends, they will make this more bearable.

May she forever rest in peace, and shine down on you from heaven above.  Peace to you and your family.  She will be missed by many.

Maria

MariaH
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Maria

Richard_K
                                                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                                                                I am so deeply saddened to hear this news.
                                                                                                                                                                Dick
                                                                                                                                                                Richard_K
                                                                                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                                                                                  Dick
                                                                                                                                                                  Richard_K
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                                                                                    Dick
                                                                                                                                                                    Gene_S
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

I thought about you and your mom when I came across this,  I hope that you agree on the wording see:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290487005676&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Best wishes,

Gene

Gene_S
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

I thought about you and your mom when I came across this,  I hope that you agree on the wording see:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290487005676&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Best wishes,

Gene

Gene_S
                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Best wishes,

Gene

constant-gardner
                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

My head is sorta spinning right now.  I am slowly trying to reconnect with friends from a couple of decades ago.  Tracy was the friend I tried to look up today.  To my great sorrow, I found her obituary.  She was one of my best friends in college.  I am so joyful to see a picture of her beautiful daughter.  I am so happy for Tracy, and sorry that I was in a position for the past 20 years that I could not keep up with old friends.  Tracy is the second best-friend of my youth whom I tried to look up and found them deceased.  Life is indeed fragile.  My eyes are watering right now, but I am joyful to know that she had a family and was able to leave 4 new lives behind.  Life goes on, the cycle repeates itself.  Tragically at times and joyful at other times.  Rest in peace, Tracy.  I am so sorry that it took me so long to try to reconnect to the friends of my youth.

constant-gardner
                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

My head is sorta spinning right now.  I am slowly trying to reconnect with friends from a couple of decades ago.  Tracy was the friend I tried to look up today.  To my great sorrow, I found her obituary.  She was one of my best friends in college.  I am so joyful to see a picture of her beautiful daughter.  I am so happy for Tracy, and sorry that I was in a position for the past 20 years that I could not keep up with old friends.  Tracy is the second best-friend of my youth whom I tried to look up and found them deceased.  Life is indeed fragile.  My eyes are watering right now, but I am joyful to know that she had a family and was able to leave 4 new lives behind.  Life goes on, the cycle repeates itself.  Tragically at times and joyful at other times.  Rest in peace, Tracy.  I am so sorry that it took me so long to try to reconnect to the friends of my youth.

constant-gardner
                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Linny
                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

I am so sorry to hear this. I wondered what happened to your mom because she suddenly stopped posting and now I see that my worst fears came true.

Tracey Lee was always so cheerful and a source of inspiration. Heaven now has another angel.

Linny
                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

I am so sorry to hear this. I wondered what happened to your mom because she suddenly stopped posting and now I see that my worst fears came true.

Tracey Lee was always so cheerful and a source of inspiration. Heaven now has another angel.

Linny
                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Viewing 68 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics