The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thoughts and Prayers Please

Forums General Melanoma Community Thoughts and Prayers Please

Participant

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to start IL-2 for the first time. I'll be gone for about a week. Please send some positive thoughts, prayers, or anything my way, I need all the help I can get. See you all in a week. (fingers crossed) 🙂

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to start IL-2 for the first time. I'll be gone for about a week. Please send some positive thoughts, prayers, or anything my way, I need all the help I can get. See you all in a week. (fingers crossed) 🙂

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Replies
        ValinMtl
        Participant

Definitely sending positive vibes your way!  It may be tough but you can do this Kevin.  Val

ValinMtl
          Participant

Definitely sending positive vibes your way!  It may be tough but you can do this Kevin.  Val

Rocklove
            Participant

Positive thoughts and prayer for you and family Kevin.

You should fare well with the IL2 treatment. Let's hope IL2 puts the melanoma in reverse.

Rocky (Stage IV Liver Mets)

Rocklove
              Participant

Positive thoughts and prayer for you and family Kevin.

You should fare well with the IL2 treatment. Let's hope IL2 puts the melanoma in reverse.

Rocky (Stage IV Liver Mets)

sharmon
                Participant

Hi,  I know that prayers work.  Brent and I pray each day for all those who are facing this disease.  We will say a special one tonight for you.  Take care of yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions.  Blessings coming your way.

Sharon and Brent Stage IV Lung tumors

sharmon
                  Participant

Hi,  I know that prayers work.  Brent and I pray each day for all those who are facing this disease.  We will say a special one tonight for you.  Take care of yourself and don't be afraid to ask questions.  Blessings coming your way.

Sharon and Brent Stage IV Lung tumors

Janet2
                    Participant

Sending positive vibes your way and hoping that all goes well.
                      Janet

Janet2
                      Participant

Sending positive vibes your way and hoping that all goes well.
                        Janet

Kevin you are in my prayers.  May you be blessed with the peace that God offers to all who ask for it.

In His Name,

Shelly in SW 

Kevin you are in my prayers.  May you be blessed with the peace that God offers to all who ask for it.

In His Name,

Shelly in SW 

lhaley
                        Participant

Kevin,

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers.

Linda

lhaley
                          Participant

Kevin,

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers.

Linda

Cate
                            Participant

Good luck Kevin.  You can do this!  I'll be sending good thoughts your way!

Cate

Cate
                              Participant

Good luck Kevin.  You can do this!  I'll be sending good thoughts your way!

Cate

MaryBZ
                                Participant

Kevin,

I have been praying for you and your lovely wife since you first posted.  One positive thing this disease has done for me is restore my faith in God and people.  Remember doctors treat us but God truly heals us smiley  Hang in there and as my son tells me often, "Keep fighting!"

Mary

MaryBZ
                                  Participant

Kevin,

I have been praying for you and your lovely wife since you first posted.  One positive thing this disease has done for me is restore my faith in God and people.  Remember doctors treat us but God truly heals us smiley  Hang in there and as my son tells me often, "Keep fighting!"

Mary

Father is stage IV
                                    Participant

Dear Kevin,

Positive thoughts are coming your way!

Krista (father is stage IV, NED 5/08)

debbieVA
                                        Participant

Kevin…

Sending prayers, good vibes, pixie dust & chicken bones….whatever it takes to kick Melanoma to the curb for good!

God Bless….

Debbie Stage 4 NED

debbieVA
                                          Participant

Kevin…

Sending prayers, good vibes, pixie dust & chicken bones….whatever it takes to kick Melanoma to the curb for good!

God Bless….

Debbie Stage 4 NED

Father is stage IV
                                          Participant

Dear Kevin,

Positive thoughts are coming your way!

Krista (father is stage IV, NED 5/08)

Linda/Kentucky
                                            Participant

Kevin

Sending prayers, luck, positive vibes and anything else that will help you through this battle.  I pray for everyone on this message board every day and I will say a special one for you.  Take care and keep us updated.  My husband went through this, it wasn't easy but the Lord helped us through it.  You'll do fine.

Linda/Kentucky

Husband stage IV liver/lung/bone

Linda/Kentucky
                                              Participant

Kevin

Sending prayers, luck, positive vibes and anything else that will help you through this battle.  I pray for everyone on this message board every day and I will say a special one for you.  Take care and keep us updated.  My husband went through this, it wasn't easy but the Lord helped us through it.  You'll do fine.

Linda/Kentucky

Husband stage IV liver/lung/bone

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics