The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBLES

Forums General Melanoma Community HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBLES

Participant

Just wanted to say happy bday to someone who has helped me as well as many many more folks in the mel world!! Hope you have a great day C!!!

Viewing 16 reply threads
    • Replies
        SABKLYN
        Participant

Well now, that IS cause for celebration.  Happy birthday!!

Jenine
            Participant

Happy Birthday!!    Your wisdom, humor, compassion and love is much appreciated by all.   Wishing you a year filled with lots of happiness and good health. 

Xo,

Jenine and Bill

CindyJ
            Participant

Happy Birthday Celeste! You're a true angel helping so many through the melanoma nightmare. I hope you have a great day!heart

Polymath
              Participant

Hey Celeste, you're the best!  Fabulous birthday wishes to you.

Aloha, Gary

Jubes
                Participant

Have a great day Celeste!! You are an inspiration to us all. 

jennunicorn
                  Participant

A very Happy Birthday to Celeste!!

thinkingofu
                    Participant

Happy Birthday! 🙂 xxx

sgreenberg
                      Participant

HBDTY!

jenny22
                        Participant

So happy someone knew it was your B'day and decided to share the news…….

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and so many many more to come!!!

Best,

Jenny

Patrisa
                          Participant

Best wishes from me to!!!!

Love,

Patrisa

Cindyco
                            Participant

Happy Birthday Celeste!  Thank you for everything that you do for this forum, for sharing your positive spirit, and pushing us to move forward when we don't think we can.  

Scooby123
                              Participant

Have a fab day Hun enjoy.

scooby❤️

Happy Birthday!

Mark_DC
                                Participant

Happy Birthday Celeste, thanks for all your help, time, advice, energy and encouragement

Bubbles
                                  Participant

You guys are too cool for school!  Thanks so much for all the warm wishes!  I'm lucky to be 53!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A birthday I didn't think I would celebrate when diagnosed as Stage 3b in 2003 when the only "treatments" for melanoma were interferon and IL2.  Had some doubts again in 2010 with  brain tumors and lung mets…but lucked up with a nivo clinical trial!  So…..for all those who begrudge getting older…WE melahomies (to borrow a term from the Queen of Melanoma, Rev Carol!!!)  know it beats the heck out of the alternative!!  Live large peeps, live large!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Much love, c

Jahendry12
                                    Participant

Happy happy Birthday Celeste. Thank you for all you do for this community. You are priceless. 

p.s.  I just turned 53 in July!

Mat
                                      Participant

Happy Birthday Celeste!

BrianP
                                        Participant

Happy Birthday Celeste!  I just turned 49 a week ago.  My wife surprised me with the biggest surprise Birthday Bash of my life.  Had friends there I hadn't seen in years. 

Somewhere in my early thirties I started dreading Birthdays.  Now I celebrate them wholeheartedly.  Like you I wasn't sure I'd ever see my new 49 number.  Hope to see many more.

Bubbles
                                            Participant

Thanks guys! I am ever so glad that we are all here to celebrate together!!!  c

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics