The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thinking of you, Artie!!!

Forums General Melanoma Community Thinking of you, Artie!!!

Participant

Hope all goes well with your treatments and treatment options this week!!!  You are such a gift to all of us.  Hang in there! Celeste

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Replies
        mary1233
        Participant

Best wishes.

Mary

mary1233
          Participant

Best wishes.

Mary

mary1233
            Participant

Best wishes.

Mary

Fen
              Participant

Keep us posted, Artie, and I agree completely with Celeste!

Fen
                Participant

Fen
                  Participant

Jubes
                    Participant

Good luck Artie. And thanks for all your posts!

anne-Louise 

Jubes
                      Participant

anne-Louise 

Jubes
                        Participant

anne-Louise 

arthurjedi007
                          Participant

Thank you all. In about an hour they at mayo will start cryo ablation on my t10. Take about 7 hours. Stay in hospital overnight. Tomorrow they'll finish the ablation and if all goes well I might get to go back to hotel tomorrow.

Artie

arthurjedi007
                            Participant

Thank you all. In about an hour they at mayo will start cryo ablation on my t10. Take about 7 hours. Stay in hospital overnight. Tomorrow they'll finish the ablation and if all goes well I might get to go back to hotel tomorrow.

Artie

Mat
                                Participant

Artie, best wishes for a successful procedure.

Mat
                                  Participant

rosa1
                                    Participant

Artie, I wish you nothing but the best. Take care! smiley

rosa1
                                      Participant

rosa1
                                        Participant

rosa1
                                          Participant

rosa1
                                            Participant

rosa1
                                              Participant

Mat
                                                Participant

kylez
                                                  Participant

Good luck today Artie. I hope you can 'vamoose' back home tomorrow as quickly as possible.

kylez
                                                    Participant

Good luck today Artie. I hope you can 'vamoose' back home tomorrow as quickly as possible.

kylez
                                                      Participant

Ninniditti
                                                        Participant

Thinking of you! 

Ninniditti
                                                          Participant

Thinking of you! 

Ninniditti
                                                            Participant

Thinking of you! 

s wife
                                                              Participant

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best!!

susannah

s wife
                                                                Participant

susannah

s wife
                                                                  Participant

susannah

michaelinsocal
                                                                    Participant

Good luck Artie, I hope everything goes well. I'll save a prayer for you this week.

fight on!

Michael

michaelinsocal
                                                                      Participant

Good luck Artie, I hope everything goes well. I'll save a prayer for you this week.

fight on!

Michael

michaelinsocal
                                                                        Participant

fight on!

Michael

arthurjedi007
                                                                        Participant

Artie

kpcollins31
                                                                          Participant

Good luck, Artie!

Kevin

kpcollins31
                                                                            Participant

Good luck, Artie!

Kevin

tschmith
                                                                                Participant

Keeping you in my prayers, Artie!!!!  

Terrie

tschmith
                                                                                  Participant

Terrie

tschmith
                                                                                    Participant

Terrie

kpcollins31
                                                                                    Participant

Good luck, Artie!

Kevin

arthurjedi007
                                                                                      Participant

Thank you all. Ablation to the t10 is done and cement in. Waiting to see if I can get dismissed from hospital in a couple hours. The trip and procedure has taken a lot out of me but I feel somewhat ok. At least according to doc everything went well. They ablated 98% of the tumor and went over it again a few times to try and get the best result he could.

Artie

arthurjedi007
                                                                                        Participant

Thank you all. Ablation to the t10 is done and cement in. Waiting to see if I can get dismissed from hospital in a couple hours. The trip and procedure has taken a lot out of me but I feel somewhat ok. At least according to doc everything went well. They ablated 98% of the tumor and went over it again a few times to try and get the best result he could.

Artie

arthurjedi007
                                                                                          Participant

Artie

tschmith
                                                                                              Participant

That's great news, Artie!  I have faith that this will be very successful.  YaH!  Rest up and try to get some good sound sleep.

Terrie

tschmith
                                                                                                Participant

That's great news, Artie!  I have faith that this will be very successful.  YaH!  Rest up and try to get some good sound sleep.

Terrie

tschmith
                                                                                                  Participant

Terrie

ed williams
                                                                                                  Participant

Great news!!!! Ed

tschmith
                                                                                                      Participant

Happy Fourth of July,  Artie!  How's recovery going?

Thinking of you….terrie

arthurjedi007
                                                                                                        Participant

Having a bit of a rough time. Took a lot more out of me than I thought it would. My gi system is all messed up I guess from their meds. Got pains in my back that weren't there or weren't this bad before. But one good thing I've noticed is there some strength in that spot. I guess from the cement. Also my parents says the spots they cut are healing good. It's only been a few days so hopefully I'll get better. Feel very weak like I have no strength or energy to move most of the time.

Artie

Bubbles
                                                                                                          Participant

Hang in there, Artie!!!  Glad the incision sites are healing well and you can tell a bit of improved stability.  So sorry for the pain and suffering though!!!  Thinking of you everyday and hoping it gets better than you were before….very soon!!!  c

Bubbles
                                                                                                            Participant

Hang in there, Artie!!!  Glad the incision sites are healing well and you can tell a bit of improved stability.  So sorry for the pain and suffering though!!!  Thinking of you everyday and hoping it gets better than you were before….very soon!!!  c

Bubbles
                                                                                                              Participant

arthurjedi007
                                                                                                                Participant

Having a bit of a rough time. Took a lot more out of me than I thought it would. My gi system is all messed up I guess from their meds. Got pains in my back that weren't there or weren't this bad before. But one good thing I've noticed is there some strength in that spot. I guess from the cement. Also my parents says the spots they cut are healing good. It's only been a few days so hopefully I'll get better. Feel very weak like I have no strength or energy to move most of the time.

Artie

arthurjedi007
                                                                                                                  Participant

Artie

tschmith
                                                                                                                    Participant

Thinking of you….terrie

tschmith
                                                                                                                      Participant

Thinking of you….terrie

ed williams
                                                                                                                      Participant

Great news!!!! Ed

ed williams
                                                                                                                        Participant

Great news!!!! Ed

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                                                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics