The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Still NED at Stage IV

Forums General Melanoma Community Still NED at Stage IV

Participant

Sometimes, one hesitates to post the great news when others are deep in battle.  My reason for posting is to give others hope that is so essential in battling melanoma.

Sometimes, one hesitates to post the great news when others are deep in battle.  My reason for posting is to give others hope that is so essential in battling melanoma.

I was at Moffitt today to get the results of the CT of the neck, thorax, abdomen, pelvis and the MRI of the brain that I had last week.  There is no evidence of melanoma!  I had advanced to Stage IV in 2005 with liver metastasis.  I had a major recurrence in 2008 with a peri-pancreatic tumor and a sub q.  I've not had a recurrence since that time.  I think most of my success has been because of my very aggressive surgeon but who knows?  So many factors probably play into it.

I wish everyone could be as fortunate as I have been.  I thank everyone on this Board for their support and friendship over the years.  There are times that I would have felt so alone without the people on this Board.

Stay Strong
      King/Kathie

Stage III 2004 Unknown primary

Groin Lymph Node Dissection 2004

Interferon 2004-2005

Liver mets 2005 (4.5 cm tumor)

Liver resection (70% of liver removed) and Gall Bladder removed 2005

GM-CSF   Phase II Clinical Trial 2005-2006

Peri-pancreatic tumor, sub q on buttock/hip 2008

Extensive surgery to remove both 2008

Have been NED ever since

Viewing 93 reply threads
    • Replies
        akls
        Participant

Kathie,

I'm so happy to hear your good news!  Please keep posting the positive.  You have been such an inspiration for myself  during my diagnosis and treatment.  I'm thrilled your tests were good and you continue your NED status! 

Congrats!

Amy S. in Michigan

akls
          Participant

Kathie,

I'm so happy to hear your good news!  Please keep posting the positive.  You have been such an inspiration for myself  during my diagnosis and treatment.  I'm thrilled your tests were good and you continue your NED status! 

Congrats!

Amy S. in Michigan

triciad
            Participant

Kathie,

Such wonderful news.  Congratulations!  You have been and continue to be a source of inspiration to us all!  God bless and continued NED status!!!

Tricia

triciad
              Participant

Kathie,

Such wonderful news.  Congratulations!  You have been and continue to be a source of inspiration to us all!  God bless and continued NED status!!!

Tricia

dian in spokane
                Participant

You da King!

dian in spokane
                  Participant

You da King!

CarolA
                    Participant

Kathie,

When I began my journey, entered the MPIP world in March 2005 with Stage III melanoma, you are one of the stand-out people I recall.   I was in awe over your journey and at the same time frightened for you, awed at your participation on the board with all that you were having happen to you.   I became inspired and so, so happy, relieved, impressed and HOPEFUL with your successes.    And you continue to be a constant hope here for so many others.   You are part of the old gang, the original people I remember participating in "bashes"    I still look up to all of you with such awe and respect.     You are part of the foundation of my confidence in knowledge and experience with melanoma.    I would look at the Melasuckanoma site and familiarize myself with faces and names, wishing I could have participated in the bashes.

I celebrate this day with you, and pray for continued NED days.    Happy Thanksgiving.   How nice it is to have this behind you for the holidays. 

CarolA

Stage III and holding

Amherst, NY 

CarolA
                      Participant

Kathie,

When I began my journey, entered the MPIP world in March 2005 with Stage III melanoma, you are one of the stand-out people I recall.   I was in awe over your journey and at the same time frightened for you, awed at your participation on the board with all that you were having happen to you.   I became inspired and so, so happy, relieved, impressed and HOPEFUL with your successes.    And you continue to be a constant hope here for so many others.   You are part of the old gang, the original people I remember participating in "bashes"    I still look up to all of you with such awe and respect.     You are part of the foundation of my confidence in knowledge and experience with melanoma.    I would look at the Melasuckanoma site and familiarize myself with faces and names, wishing I could have participated in the bashes.

I celebrate this day with you, and pray for continued NED days.    Happy Thanksgiving.   How nice it is to have this behind you for the holidays. 

CarolA

Stage III and holding

Amherst, NY 

Rebecca and Bob
                        Participant

We really need the good news right now. Everyday I have been checking and it has been so sad that I turn away from the board. We need to hear the good news, it is what keeps us going.

Rebecca wife to Bob stage IV NED since July 2009.

Rebecca and Bob
                          Participant

We really need the good news right now. Everyday I have been checking and it has been so sad that I turn away from the board. We need to hear the good news, it is what keeps us going.

Rebecca wife to Bob stage IV NED since July 2009.

Rocco
                            Participant

Hello King-

Such great news, congrats!  !  You've been through a lot over the years and supported many of us that were battling the beast as well during that time.  Savor and celebrate this news!

Rocco

Rocco
                              Participant

Hello King-

Such great news, congrats!  !  You've been through a lot over the years and supported many of us that were battling the beast as well during that time.  Savor and celebrate this news!

Rocco

lhaley
                                Participant

Love it!!!  That is fantastic news!!  I always love to hear good news.  Lately we've been having such bad news that we need a good story to boast our spirit. 

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Linda

lhaley
                                  Participant

Love it!!!  That is fantastic news!!  I always love to hear good news.  Lately we've been having such bad news that we need a good story to boast our spirit. 

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Linda

Brandi
                                    Participant

I am so happy for you! God Bless you and thank God for your good news!

Brandi
                                      Participant

I am so happy for you! God Bless you and thank God for your good news!

Wendi Lynn
                                        Participant

YAY!!  Today has been full of good news!  Keep it up!!!!

Wendi

Wendi Lynn
                                          Participant

YAY!!  Today has been full of good news!  Keep it up!!!!

Wendi

Fen
                                            Participant

Absolutely wonderful news – and these posts do give us all a sense of normalcy – things can work out well.   So glad you posted.

Fen

Fen
                                              Participant

Absolutely wonderful news – and these posts do give us all a sense of normalcy – things can work out well.   So glad you posted.

Fen

BethA in VA
                                                Participant

Love to hear good news.  I'm happy for you.  Enjoy your NED status.  Beth 3/B

BethA in VA
                                                  Participant

Love to hear good news.  I'm happy for you.  Enjoy your NED status.  Beth 3/B

ValinMtl
                                                    Participant

This is excellent news.  So happy for you Kathie, want to be NED with you as soon as I can.  Val

ValinMtl
                                                      Participant

This is excellent news.  So happy for you Kathie, want to be NED with you as soon as I can.  Val

MaryD
                                                        Participant

You're our girl!!!!!    Don't need to tell you what an inspiration you are to everyone and hearing this news give such encouragement to all those fighting.   Keep living every day  ..which I know you do so well!    And don't foget those gelatos and mojitos!  LOL ..

Love,

Mary

MaryD
                                                          Participant

You're our girl!!!!!    Don't need to tell you what an inspiration you are to everyone and hearing this news give such encouragement to all those fighting.   Keep living every day  ..which I know you do so well!    And don't foget those gelatos and mojitos!  LOL ..

Love,

Mary

JoanR
                                                            Participant

Hi Kathie, well Happy Thanksgiving  !!  Your posts bring nothing but hope and encouragement for all the others fighting the beast. May each year continue to bring you nothing but positive news from here on in. 

My best to Tim as wel…Joan 

JoanR
                                                              Participant

Hi Kathie, well Happy Thanksgiving  !!  Your posts bring nothing but hope and encouragement for all the others fighting the beast. May each year continue to bring you nothing but positive news from here on in. 

My best to Tim as wel…Joan 

Jim in Denver
                                                                Participant

Hi Kathie,

Thank you for sharing the news!  You are an inspiration to many of us, and have also always been a positive force on this board who offers encouragment and hope.  I am so glad for you and wish you many more years of being NED.  Have a wonderful holiday season and keep smiling 🙂

Best,

Jim

Jim in Denver
                                                                  Participant

Hi Kathie,

Thank you for sharing the news!  You are an inspiration to many of us, and have also always been a positive force on this board who offers encouragment and hope.  I am so glad for you and wish you many more years of being NED.  Have a wonderful holiday season and keep smiling 🙂

Best,

Jim

PeterO
                                                                    Participant

Thanks for posting the good news. The take-away from your post is that you don't know for sure what accounts for your survival. While the mysterious pathways of melanoma is its curse, it can also be its blessing. You are well, and for now that's something to celebrate.

PeterO
                                                                      Participant

Thanks for posting the good news. The take-away from your post is that you don't know for sure what accounts for your survival. While the mysterious pathways of melanoma is its curse, it can also be its blessing. You are well, and for now that's something to celebrate.

molly
                                                                        Participant

Oh, yes…good news is always welcome!! So happy for you…you are such an inspiration to so many. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Tm.

molly

molly
                                                                          Participant

Oh, yes…good news is always welcome!! So happy for you…you are such an inspiration to so many. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Tm.

molly

Suzan AB
                                                                            Participant

Congrats!  Doin the happy dance…lalalal…. Doin the happy dance for You!  I love hearing good news from my fellow Stage IV Champs!  Way to go, you give the rest of us hope!

My best to you and yours…Whoopie for you!

Suzan AB

Stage IV

Suzan AB
                                                                              Participant

Congrats!  Doin the happy dance…lalalal…. Doin the happy dance for You!  I love hearing good news from my fellow Stage IV Champs!  Way to go, you give the rest of us hope!

My best to you and yours…Whoopie for you!

Suzan AB

Stage IV

Kimmer
                                                                                Participant

Well Hello, Fabulous,

What awesome news! 

I hope you found a great new home and are up and ready to enjoy the Holidays with your family.

Take good care, K.

(Kim in Orlando…ugh)

Kimmer
                                                                                  Participant

Well Hello, Fabulous,

What awesome news! 

I hope you found a great new home and are up and ready to enjoy the Holidays with your family.

Take good care, K.

(Kim in Orlando…ugh)

KevinM
                                                                                    Participant

Kathie,

What great news!!!! I am thrilled beyond words for you! I hope a suitable celebration is planned 😉

All my best,

Kevin

KevinM
                                                                                      Participant

Kathie,

What great news!!!! I am thrilled beyond words for you! I hope a suitable celebration is planned 😉

All my best,

Kevin

Laurie from maine
                                                                                        Participant

Of course you post that wonderful news – then you go out and celebrate!!!

I know everyone looks for the positives when first coming to this board and having people like you write in with your history and how well you are doing now is HOPE for all.  Thank you for posting and yes what a wonderful THanksgiving for you and your family enjoy!

laurie from maine 🙂

Laurie from maine
                                                                                          Participant

Of course you post that wonderful news – then you go out and celebrate!!!

I know everyone looks for the positives when first coming to this board and having people like you write in with your history and how well you are doing now is HOPE for all.  Thank you for posting and yes what a wonderful THanksgiving for you and your family enjoy!

laurie from maine 🙂

Linda/Kentucky
                                                                                            Participant

NEVER,NEVER feel guilty when you have good news to share.  There are so many of us on here that have not had good news and it certainly makes me say "take that you piece of crap" to the melanoma.  You certainly have earned your NED and be proud of it.  I pray you continue to have good scan results and you can prove that stage IV is NOT a death sentance to everybody.  Yes there will be some whom it will be but not ALL.  Thanks for posting and good luck with your future scans and continue to keep us updated.  Live life like it may be gone tomorrow~~~~because it may!

Linda/Kentucky

Linda/Kentucky
                                                                                              Participant

NEVER,NEVER feel guilty when you have good news to share.  There are so many of us on here that have not had good news and it certainly makes me say "take that you piece of crap" to the melanoma.  You certainly have earned your NED and be proud of it.  I pray you continue to have good scan results and you can prove that stage IV is NOT a death sentance to everybody.  Yes there will be some whom it will be but not ALL.  Thanks for posting and good luck with your future scans and continue to keep us updated.  Live life like it may be gone tomorrow~~~~because it may!

Linda/Kentucky

MichaelFL
                                                                                                Participant

Hi Kathie.

Glad to hear the good news!

Once again, it shows you really are "King".

Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas and New year to you, the hubby and family.

Michael

MichaelFL
                                                                                                  Participant

Hi Kathie.

Glad to hear the good news!

Once again, it shows you really are "King".

Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas and New year to you, the hubby and family.

Michael

JenM
                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                      So great to hear great news. Congratulations! We always need to hear the NED stories.

Will keep praying for you.

JenM
                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                        So great to hear great news. Congratulations! We always need to hear the NED stories.

Will keep praying for you.

Gwen in Maine
                                                                                                        Participant

Oh, thank you so much for posting and congratulations to you! Each day I wake up with this dread over my head that I have to fight. It helps so much to read good news.

Gwen in Maine, IIIc

Gwen in Maine
                                                                                                          Participant

Oh, thank you so much for posting and congratulations to you! Each day I wake up with this dread over my head that I have to fight. It helps so much to read good news.

Gwen in Maine, IIIc

KellieSue
                                                                                                            Participant

Congrats!!!!

So glad to read this. You are so inspirational to me. You're always very responsive to my posts(whether good or bad news) and it means alot to me.

I hope you continued NED status.

Kellie(from Iowa), Stage IV

KellieSue
                                                                                                              Participant

Congrats!!!!

So glad to read this. You are so inspirational to me. You're always very responsive to my posts(whether good or bad news) and it means alot to me.

I hope you continued NED status.

Kellie(from Iowa), Stage IV

Sharyn
                                                                                                                Participant

Good Lord, Kathie! You don't have to apologize for posting such wonderful news! How dreary the board would be if it were just a continual list of bad reports? We need your great news, and the good news stories of all the other warriors. It's what keeps the rest of us going, and gives us hope!  Anyway, I am absolutely thrilled with your report, and I hope it continues for many years to come.

I'm going to Montreal next Wed for my 4th ipi infusion on Thurs, then off to Las Vegas on Sat for 4 days, then to Longboat Key FL for a week at my father-in-law's condo right on the beach, (Don't you just hate me? LOL!!), and then back to Montreal for my 12-week scan on Dec 8, and fly home to Newfoundland that night.

I'll drink to your great news tomorrow night when we go up to our cabin (aka cottage). Cheers to you!!

Hugs

Sharyn, Stage IV

dian in spokane
                                                                                                                    Participant

dang Sharyn.. I'll be in vegas dec 4th.. sounds like I will just miss you !

dian in spokane
                                                                                                                      Participant

dang Sharyn.. I'll be in vegas dec 4th.. sounds like I will just miss you !

Sharyn
                                                                                                                      Participant

Good Lord, Kathie! You don't have to apologize for posting such wonderful news! How dreary the board would be if it were just a continual list of bad reports? We need your great news, and the good news stories of all the other warriors. It's what keeps the rest of us going, and gives us hope!  Anyway, I am absolutely thrilled with your report, and I hope it continues for many years to come.

I'm going to Montreal next Wed for my 4th ipi infusion on Thurs, then off to Las Vegas on Sat for 4 days, then to Longboat Key FL for a week at my father-in-law's condo right on the beach, (Don't you just hate me? LOL!!), and then back to Montreal for my 12-week scan on Dec 8, and fly home to Newfoundland that night.

I'll drink to your great news tomorrow night when we go up to our cabin (aka cottage). Cheers to you!!

Hugs

Sharyn, Stage IV

NancyD
                                                                                                                        Participant

Oh Kathie,

This news is so wonderful, you have been NED longer as Stage 4 then Stage 3.  You have been such an inspiration to so many, but you were my first MPIP friend!  I sure wish we could get together again but for now we'll have to settle for facebook & here.  Give Tim our love and squeeze little Ava for me.

Nancy D

NancyD
                                                                                                                          Participant

Oh Kathie,

This news is so wonderful, you have been NED longer as Stage 4 then Stage 3.  You have been such an inspiration to so many, but you were my first MPIP friend!  I sure wish we could get together again but for now we'll have to settle for facebook & here.  Give Tim our love and squeeze little Ava for me.

Nancy D

Janner
                                                                                                                            Participant

Keep on keeping on, Kathie!  Great news!

Janner

Janner
                                                                                                                              Participant

Keep on keeping on, Kathie!  Great news!

Janner

ChrisB
                                                                                                                                Participant

Thanks for sharing such wonderful news!!!

Chris

ChrisB
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Thanks for sharing such wonderful news!!!

Chris

NancyGM
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Kathie, Thank -you for sharing your wonderful news. I, too, have been stage IV NED for almost 3 years.  I post on here rarely anymore, but saw your post and can remember your posts over the 5 years I have been on here. I wonder why I have had a durable response to my Temodar treatment of my lung met…I don't know and feel so fortunate. Thanks for giving me hope that treating more than one recurrence at stage IV can be sucessful.

NancyGM
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Kathie, Thank -you for sharing your wonderful news. I, too, have been stage IV NED for almost 3 years.  I post on here rarely anymore, but saw your post and can remember your posts over the 5 years I have been on here. I wonder why I have had a durable response to my Temodar treatment of my lung met…I don't know and feel so fortunate. Thanks for giving me hope that treating more than one recurrence at stage IV can be sucessful.

KRob
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Kathy,

As a fellow member of the class of '05, I am thrilled to hear this news!

I hadn't been on the board for a while, so it was great to see this as one of the first posts I read….such wonderful and encouraging news for all!

karen-jean

stage IV-'05

KRob
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Kathy,

As a fellow member of the class of '05, I am thrilled to hear this news!

I hadn't been on the board for a while, so it was great to see this as one of the first posts I read….such wonderful and encouraging news for all!

karen-jean

stage IV-'05

Bruce in NH
                                                                                                                                            Participant

Thanks for posting your wonderful news, Kathie. You continue to inspire and give hope to those of us still struggling with Stage IV. All the best to you and your family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Bruce in New Hampshire

Bruce in NH
                                                                                                                                              Participant

Thanks for posting your wonderful news, Kathie. You continue to inspire and give hope to those of us still struggling with Stage IV. All the best to you and your family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Bruce in New Hampshire

Jim M.
                                                                                                                                                Participant

I'm so happy for you Kathie!! I know you are celebrating (or have celebrated ) big!!

God bless you,

Jim M.

Jim M.
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

I'm so happy for you Kathie!! I know you are celebrating (or have celebrated ) big!!

God bless you,

Jim M.

JerryfromFauq
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Love to here this kind of news.  Keep it coming, Gal.

JerryfromFauq

JerryfromFauq
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Love to here this kind of news.  Keep it coming, Gal.

JerryfromFauq

King
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

A big thank you to each of you once again.  One could never have a better support group.

Stay Strong
                                                                                                                                                          Kathie

King
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

A big thank you to each of you once again.  One could never have a better support group.

Stay Strong
                                                                                                                                                            Kathie

LynnLuc
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Awesome! I like hearing that kind of News..Stage 4 melanoma.NED since March 26, 2010…enrolled in vaccine trial at Moffitt with Dr Weber.

LynnLuc
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Awesome! I like hearing that kind of News..Stage 4 melanoma.NED since March 26, 2010…enrolled in vaccine trial at Moffitt with Dr Weber.

Eileen L
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Hi, Kathie. Haven't been on the board in weeks so I was ecstatic to read your post tonight. I am so glad that your scan results remain NED!

Your presence on this board has helped me in so many ways. Thanks for continuing to share your journey with all of us. You are very special!!!!

Eileen L

Stage IV

Eileen L
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Hi, Kathie. Haven't been on the board in weeks so I was ecstatic to read your post tonight. I am so glad that your scan results remain NED!

Your presence on this board has helped me in so many ways. Thanks for continuing to share your journey with all of us. You are very special!!!!

Eileen L

Stage IV

Rocklove
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

You know we all Love To Hear Great News!!!

You deserve it Kathie. Thanks so much for all the support you give to others on this board.

Always Prayers for You.

Rocky (Stage IV Liver Mets)

Rocklove
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

You know we all Love To Hear Great News!!!

You deserve it Kathie. Thanks so much for all the support you give to others on this board.

Always Prayers for You.

Rocky (Stage IV Liver Mets)

jag
                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Very happy for you King!

jag
                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Very happy for you King!

Kristy19966
                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

yes That's great news!! I just became a member of this site yesterday as I was just diagnosed Friday November 19th the day before my 46th birthday. This is all new to me and I'm scared. Your story makes me feel more positive. I don't know what stage I'm in yet as I meet with my surgeon for the 1st time December 9th. I am praying alot!

Kristy

Kristy19966
                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

yes That's great news!! I just became a member of this site yesterday as I was just diagnosed Friday November 19th the day before my 46th birthday. This is all new to me and I'm scared. Your story makes me feel more positive. I don't know what stage I'm in yet as I meet with my surgeon for the 1st time December 9th. I am praying alot!

Kristy

tonibraz4
                                                                                                                                                                                Guest
                                                                                                                                                                                  Lock smith irruption bioautography Baltimore locksmith Park diplococcic
                                                                                                                                                                                  tonibraz4
                                                                                                                                                                                  Guest
                                                                                                                                                                                    Lock smith irruption bioautography Baltimore locksmith Park diplococcic
                                                                                                                                                                                    FormerCaregiver
                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

This is wonderful news! Could it be possible that GM-CSF has had some
                                                                                                                                                                                      lasting beneficial effect? The following article (from 2004) says "that
                                                                                                                                                                                      despite the lack of effect on disease recurrence, the character of the
                                                                                                                                                                                      recurrence is changed, in that they are solitary, and allow for surgical
                                                                                                                                                                                      excision …"

For more info:
                                                                                                                                                                                      http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb6366/is_4_16/ai_n29117364/

Frank

FormerCaregiver
                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

This is wonderful news! Could it be possible that GM-CSF has had some
                                                                                                                                                                                        lasting beneficial effect? The following article (from 2004) says "that
                                                                                                                                                                                        despite the lack of effect on disease recurrence, the character of the
                                                                                                                                                                                        recurrence is changed, in that they are solitary, and allow for surgical
                                                                                                                                                                                        excision …"

For more info:
                                                                                                                                                                                        http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb6366/is_4_16/ai_n29117364/

Frank

King
                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

This is an old post (from 11/10) but there was an Anonymous comment left today that brought it to Page 1.  It looks like some sort of spam and I noticed this on some one else's old post within the last few days.  The post read:

Lock smith irruption bioautography Baltimore locksmith Park diplococcic

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

This is an old post (from 11/10) but there was an Anonymous comment left today that brought it to Page 1.  It looks like some sort of spam and I noticed this on some one else's old post within the last few days.  The post read:

Lock smith irruption bioautography Baltimore locksmith Park diplococcic

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

Gwen in Maine
                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Wonderful news, Kathie! Thanks so much for posting. I'm so happy for you.

Gwen in Maine

Stage IIIc, currently on Leukine for a year

Gwen in Maine
                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Gwen in Maine

Gwen in Maine
                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Gwen in Maine

Gwen in Maine
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Gwen in Maine

KevinM
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Kathie,

I am thrilled for you! You've been through so much it is awesome to see your continued successs!! I hope that you have a great celebration!

All my best!

Kevin

KevinM
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Kathie,

I am thrilled for you! You've been through so much it is awesome to see your continued successs!! I hope that you have a great celebration!

All my best!

Kevin

Viewing 93 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics