The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Prayers for T. Jerry Ellis

Forums General Melanoma Community Prayers for T. Jerry Ellis

Participant

Just wanted to take a moment and ask everyone to say a prayer for T Jerry. I recently heard he is not doing well. He has been a great support, friend and wealth of knowledge to many. 

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Replies
        Millykamp
        Participant

Prayers 

Millykamp
          Participant

Prayers 

jag
              Participant

prayers said.

tschmith
                Participant

I'm sorry to hear this.  Saying prayers for Jerry and his family.  He's certainly a figher.

tschmith
                  Participant

I'm sorry to hear this.  Saying prayers for Jerry and his family.  He's certainly a figher.

tschmith
                    Participant

jag
                      Participant

prayers said.

jag
                        Participant

prayers said.

MichaelFL
                          Participant

I do not think I have ever met anyone that was so inspirational and helpful while dealing with his own diagnosis. i wish you a quick and peaceful journey. We will meet again someday, and I'll bring the mangoes next time!

Michael-stage 1b 2008

MichaelFL
                            Participant

I do not think I have ever met anyone that was so inspirational and helpful while dealing with his own diagnosis. i wish you a quick and peaceful journey. We will meet again someday, and I'll bring the mangoes next time!

Michael-stage 1b 2008

MichaelFL
                              Participant

Michael-stage 1b 2008

Millykamp
                              Participant

Prayers 

Bubbles
                                Participant

Thinking of you and yours, Jerry.  You have meant so much to so many.  C

Bubbles
                                  Participant

Momofjake
                                      Participant

Heartfelt prayers today.

Momofjake
                                        Participant

Heartfelt prayers today.

Scooby123
                                          Participant

New to site but prayers for you and your family 

scooby123

Scooby123
                                            Participant

scooby123

Scooby123
                                              Participant

scooby123

Momofjake
                                                Participant

Heartfelt prayers today.

Bubbles
                                                Participant

casagrayson
                                                  Participant

His Facebook update was fairly grim.  He has had very accelerated growth while on Keytruda — more tumor growth in the last six weeks than in the last 8 years combined.  Not what anyone wants to hear.  🙁

casagrayson
                                                    Participant

His Facebook update was fairly grim.  He has had very accelerated growth while on Keytruda — more tumor growth in the last six weeks than in the last 8 years combined.  Not what anyone wants to hear.  🙁

casagrayson
                                                      Participant

mrsaxde
                                                        Participant

I'm not the praying type, but I'm sending postive thoughts and good vibes out to Jerry and his family.

mrsaxde
                                                          Participant

I'm not the praying type, but I'm sending postive thoughts and good vibes out to Jerry and his family.

mrsaxde
                                                            Participant

jenny22
                                                                Participant

I want to say DITTO to above, from mrsaxde…

Sending lots of good wishes to Jerry and his family.

jenny22
                                                                  Participant

jenny22
                                                                    Participant

dfeng
                                                                    Participant

Prayers.

dfeng
                                                                      Participant

Prayers.

dfeng
                                                                        Participant

Prayers.

DZnDef
                                                                          Participant

Sending positive thoughts and good wishes.

DZnDef
                                                                            Participant

DZnDef
                                                                              Participant

Maureen038
                                                                                  Participant

Jerry was on this forum for such a long time and I loved reading his posts. I'm so sorry he's not doing well and I will keep him in my prayers.

maureen

Maureen038
                                                                                    Participant

Jerry was on this forum for such a long time and I loved reading his posts. I'm so sorry he's not doing well and I will keep him in my prayers.

maureen

Maureen038
                                                                                      Participant

maureen

JenJen12
                                                                                      Participant

So sad to hear this. Haven't been on the site in years but saw his FB. Jerry was such a support when i was diagnosed 6 years ago…praying for him and his family.

JenJen 

Diagnosed stage 3A 2009 ..NED since 2009

JenJen12
                                                                                        Participant

So sad to hear this. Haven't been on the site in years but saw his FB. Jerry was such a support when i was diagnosed 6 years ago…praying for him and his family.

JenJen 

JenJen12
                                                                                          Participant

JenJen 

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics