The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

In Hospital for Pain Relief

Forums General Melanoma Community In Hospital for Pain Relief

Participant
      Hi family, i hope you all are well and stable im here at Cedars Sinai, the pain i was having in my ass as we already knew, is fact Melanoma and is growing into nerves in my rectal area! Aaaaaaggghhh!!! The pain was to much i tapped out and here i am. They ran test did another CT scan and the tumors are growing fast as hell as well as the 2 new tumors on my liver, comparing August CT scan to Mondays scan ill get you all numbers later, i can barely type and read, msinly because my new buddy named PCA has me doped up in Hydromorpone Diludad i can press the trigger every 15 minutes, theres limits but forget the time sequence blah blah..My clinical trial has been paused, i never started it remember? I didnt make the appt to sign papers, so, Dr. Hamid has new plan, do a Nerve Block and low dose radiation to the tumors in my rectum for relief, more long term relief that way we can possibly look at some well tolerated “chemo” types, Cisplatin etc. We need to act faster then before i guess, this latest CT said all he needed to see. I saw the radiation folks, sounds doable and i do the Nerve block tomorrow at 11am and another CT scan for the radiation folks so they can do what they called a “body layout” of me lol…
      Well guys i gotta go, i can barely see i love you and ill be back to give you the latest….Melanoma Mike
    Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bubbles
        Participant
          Well shit fire!!! (Apparently – that’s how it feels literally! huh?) Oh, Mike. I am so sorry. Was so hoping your pain was due to some flukey weirdness rather than more melanoma madness. Hopeful that between your PCA pump and the nerve block you will soon have some significant relief!!! Then, you and Hamid can get into attack mode. The radiology plan sounds good to me. Hang tough, buddy. Lord knows you have had to do so 99 zillion times more than once! love, c
          JudiAU
          Participant
            Hey Mike, I hope they get you maximum relief quickly. BTW the chicken soup at Cedars is pretty good and you might be able to tolerate it. Just get it in a mug and you may sip it. Sometimes a tiny bit of liquid comfort helps.
            gopher38
            Participant
              I’ll have to get googling to find out what a “nerve block” is, but I’m hoping it works.
              THMoore
              Participant
                Hey Mike,
                You need to know you are a inspiration to all of us. Get the pain under control and move on to the next step of your process to beat this POS desease. Let us know how your doing when you can and know, we all love you.

Trent

mrbill16323
                Participant
                  Hoping for some quick relief for you. I was recently diagnosed with nodular on the scalp malignant melanoma and my wife has named it the cancer turd. Sounds like that may be an appropo name for your current situation. Hang tough and enjoy the meds if you can – the relief must be welcoming.
                  chrispl1974
                  Participant
                    Hang in there Mike. I dearly hope the intervention will soon bring some relief. Then you will have energy again to fight Melanoma and beat the sucker into permanent remission.

My thoughts are with you. Take good care. Christian

Mark_DC
                    Participant
                      Dear Mike,

I am glad that you and Hamid have a plan! It sounds complicated and tough but I hope that they fix the pain first, and then are able to try other approaches
                      I cannot believe all you are going through but wish you strength
                      Take care Mark

marta010
                      Participant
                        Hey Mike- one day at a time. Once you get the pain under control you can take the next step! Sending extra prayers out to you and your team. Take care.
                        Ann
                        jbronicki
                        Participant
                          Hey Mike, adding my name to the list of MPIP peeps that are sending all our energy your way. I’m so sorry you are in this much pain, but I’m hoping the nerve block greatly helps. The block should be done now that I’m writing this, so hoping you are already getting relief and ready to take on the next treatment. I’m so glad you got Dr. Hamid leading your team, I feel better knowing that you have someone as fast acting as Dr. Hamid in your corner. MANY HUGS! Hoping you are resting right now and have some relief. Stay strong and we’ll keep sending out our message to the universe on your behalf.
                          SABKLYN
                          Participant
                            Hey Mike,
                            So sorry for the discomfort and I’m sure the frustration. I’m really glad you’re in a place where you are getting relief from the pain with a follow up plan after your nerve block. I know you’ll hang tough and all of us are thinking of you during tis pain in the a** period in your treatment. Hang tough Mike!
                            All the best,

Stan

slholmdahl
                              Participant
                                I hope the pain in your butt is under control soon, literally and figuratively! I hope this plan is the one that brings you success! We are all thinking of you and admire you strength and determination.
                              sks2019
                              Participant
                                You are a true warrior. More strenght and healing to you Mike ! Reading your posts gives me strength to fight this for my mom. Sorry for the suggestion but I would recommend you change your name from MelanomaMike to FighterMike. Take that melanoma out of your name. Good Luck
                                MelMel
                                Participant
                                  They say that bad things come in 3’s. Well, your lung monster, followed by your intestine obstruction monster and now this one. That means that the bad luck should leave you finally once and for all. Your unrelentless bravery despite all you have and are going through is unfathomable. I have nothing but the highest respect for you. Mike, you are definitely my SUPERHERO!
                                  Melanie
                                  markcarlson70
                                  Participant
                                    Buy driving license (Whatsapp: +12182884075 )ID card, passports, Biometric documents online.

We deal and specialize in helping you to get high quality Biometric documents, registered PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE, ID CARD, VISA, SSN TOEFL, IELTS, IDP, ESOL, GMAT CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS & other English Language Certificates.

WhatsApp…………………………+12182884075
                                    https://wa.me/12182884075
                                    Contact…………[email protected]
                                    Skype…………… freevisa334

BUY BIOMETRIC PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENSE, ID CARD, VISA, SSN
                                    We have years of experience producing original quality real/false passports, ID’s, drivers licenses and many other identity documents, really cheap for countries such as ; Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Spain, Sweden, Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, e.t.c.
                                    Passports with chip for the following countries are also available for : Australia, Austria, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, e.t.c.
                                    We can also produce documents such as work permit, for UK, USA, Italy just to name a few.
                                    You can contact us directly to get the additional information and place the order…

Buy biometric Passport, id cards, Visa, Drivers License, Toefl, Ielts, Toeic, Celta/Delt
                                    BUY fake British passports (UK), Americans, Canadians
                                    False identity CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENSE
                                    Buy fake birth certificates
                                    BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENSE
                                    Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card and Citizenship.
                                    buy original / fake passports, Drivers license, ID cards, birth certificates, diplomas, university degrees etc
                                    BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE OR REAL PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE, MARRIED,real or fake passport,visa ,France driver license, id cards,diplomas,birth certificates ETC
                                    Buy Visa, passport, id card, birth certificate, Driving License Transcripts
                                    Buy Original FAKE Passports ,Id Card Drivers License
                                    Best Quality Novelty real and Fake IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers license etc buy now high quality-We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over 13million of out documents circulating over the world.-IDs Scan-yes…-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL-BAR CODES: IDS SCAN-UV: YESIDS WITH FAST SHIPPING

We guarantee and offer high quality counterfeit bills for the following currencies;
                                    EUR – Euro
                                    USD – US Dollar
                                    GBP – British Pound
                                    INR – Indian Rupee
                                    AUD – Australian Dollar
                                    CAD – Canadian Dollar
                                    AED – Emirati Dirham
                                    ZAR – Rand
                                    CHF – Swiss Franc
                                    CNY – Chinese Yuan Renminbi
                                    MYR – Malaysian Ringgit
                                    THB – Thai Baht

WE PRODUCE REAL,REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LISCENCSE FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
                                    USA,,Australian,Belgium,Brazilian(Brazil),Canadian(Canada),Finnish(Finland),French(France),German(Germany),Dutch(Netherland/Holland),Israel,UK(United Kingdom)Spanish(Spain) ,Mexican(Mexico),South Africa,Regiustralia,Canadian,French(France)Dutch(Netherland/Holland)German(Germany),UK(United Kingdom) ,Diplomatic,Camouflage,
                                    DplicatesUSA(united States) ,Australian,Belgium,
                                    Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sale,
                                    Registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,biometric passport,degrees,drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,
                                    High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates , Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages , Replicated, False Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file – simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions).second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic,nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make,build, a, passport, i.d,British, Honduras, UK, USA, US,Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card,
                                    ids, document, getting,visas, cards, foreign.
                                    Feel free to contact us anytime and in any discretion.

WhatsApp…………………………+12182884075
                                    https://wa.me/12182884075
                                    Contact…………[email protected]
                                    Skype…………… freevisa334

Momofjake
                                    Participant
                                      I haven’t logged in here in a really long time….was so sorry to hear you are struggling! We spent 6 months there with Hamid. You are in good hands and I am hoping to hear an update soon! Prayers Mike!! ❤️
                                      Kerri
                                      Affected
                                      Participant
                                        Hi Mike, I haven’t posted in a long time. My husband has finished his 1 year long immunotherapy and his PET scans were all clear. Of course we are all relieved and happy, but you and so many in this support group have made it possible for me to hang in there. I do so want you too to come through with this most recent battle with the growing and new melanomas. Please keep fighting them. I will keep praying that you beat every single cell of it.
                                        With love and best wishes.
                                        Scooby123
                                        Participant
                                          Hi Mike , I have just been thinking how you was so logged on. So sorry you are in a lot of pain . Hope they get you more comfortable.
                                          You are strong, brave so get your fighting head on and kick some arse.
                                          Sending love strength .
                                      Viewing 15 reply threads
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics