The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

going in tomorow

Forums Caregiver Community going in tomorow

Participant

First Thank all of you for you words of encouragement and all your prayers. Im going back in the morning to see how many bags of IL2 i can take.. Please say a prayer for me as i know you all will.As My friends and melanoma family i

will take you with me to the hospital in my heart. I will talk to you in a week or so..Prayers for all of you. Patients and caregivers.

Carol Bellinger

First Thank all of you for you words of encouragement and all your prayers. Im going back in the morning to see how many bags of IL2 i can take.. Please say a prayer for me as i know you all will.As My friends and melanoma family i

will take you with me to the hospital in my heart. I will talk to you in a week or so..Prayers for all of you. Patients and caregivers.

Carol Bellinger

Viewing 27 reply threads
    • Replies
        jimjoeb
        Participant

Imagine me beside you holding your hand. Don't hesitate to squeeze hard. I'm with you in spirit!

jimjoeb
          Participant

Imagine me beside you holding your hand. Don't hesitate to squeeze hard. I'm with you in spirit!

Carol Taylor
            Participant

Prayers going with you friend!

Lord, in Your mercy, let Carol be able to take what she needs to take to whip this stuff. Keep her attitude positive, her faith rock solid, and her body healing. Look after her God. Thank You. Amen.

With you in spirit,

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
              Participant

Prayers going with you friend!

Lord, in Your mercy, let Carol be able to take what she needs to take to whip this stuff. Keep her attitude positive, her faith rock solid, and her body healing. Look after her God. Thank You. Amen.

With you in spirit,

Grace and peace,

Carol

Lisa13
                Participant

You can do this Carol!  Never give up! When you start to feel the effects of those IL-2 bags, it's your cue to be stronger and believe that the medicine is going to kill the melanoma.

Lisa

Lisa13
                  Participant

You can do this Carol!  Never give up! When you start to feel the effects of those IL-2 bags, it's your cue to be stronger and believe that the medicine is going to kill the melanoma.

Lisa

TracyLee
                    Participant

Carol,

I pray for all friends and family, known and unknown, on this board every day.

God will help you get through it, along with your great attitude.

Mine is scalp, but my neck/clavicle are now involved. Please post as you are able, I'm personally interested in your response to IL2.

TracyLee

Stage IV as of May 16 – scalp/neck/lungs

TracyLee
                      Participant

Carol,

I pray for all friends and family, known and unknown, on this board every day.

God will help you get through it, along with your great attitude.

Mine is scalp, but my neck/clavicle are now involved. Please post as you are able, I'm personally interested in your response to IL2.

TracyLee

Stage IV as of May 16 – scalp/neck/lungs

debandmike
                        Participant

Wishing you all the best for your IL-2 treatment. My husband and I will be thinking and praying that all goes well.

God Bless,

Debby and Mike

debandmike
                          Participant

Wishing you all the best for your IL-2 treatment. My husband and I will be thinking and praying that all goes well.

God Bless,

Debby and Mike

triciad
                            Participant

Carol,

Good luck tomorrow.  I will be keeping you in my prayers.  You can/will get it done…we're all pulling for you!

Tricia

triciad
                              Participant

Carol,

Good luck tomorrow.  I will be keeping you in my prayers.  You can/will get it done…we're all pulling for you!

Tricia

NicOz
                                Participant

Will be thinking of you for sure, Carol. Given my location, I'll take over while the others are sleeping 🙂

NicOz
                                  Participant

Will be thinking of you for sure, Carol. Given my location, I'll take over while the others are sleeping 🙂

MaryD
                                    Participant

Sending good thoughts and prayers Carol!   Hoping that you can be kept as comfortable as possible and know that we are cheering you on  . .

Best regards.

Mary

MaryD
                                      Participant

Sending good thoughts and prayers Carol!   Hoping that you can be kept as comfortable as possible and know that we are cheering you on  . .

Best regards.

Mary

slpinion
                                        Participant

Best of luck and good wishes for you.  

Sharon

slpinion
                                          Participant

Best of luck and good wishes for you.  

Sharon

BethA in VA
                                            Participant

Good luck.  My prayers will be with you.  I love the signature line you have on your posts. What a calming feeling in those words.  Read and re-read your own words.  It is such a positive message.     Beth 3/B

BethA in VA
                                              Participant

Good luck.  My prayers will be with you.  I love the signature line you have on your posts. What a calming feeling in those words.  Read and re-read your own words.  It is such a positive message.     Beth 3/B

FormerCaregiver
                                                Participant

Carol, you are in my prayers. I will ask my friends from church to pray for you as well.

May God bless you.

Frank from Australia

boot2aboot
                                                    Participant

me too carol…may you and i be poster children for our treatments…may it be easy on our bodies and just the elixer to kill off all cancer cells…may our doctors be excellent and may we be well cared for…HO!

good luck!

boot2aboot
                                                      Participant

me too carol…may you and i be poster children for our treatments…may it be easy on our bodies and just the elixer to kill off all cancer cells…may our doctors be excellent and may we be well cared for…HO!

good luck!

FormerCaregiver
                                                      Participant

Carol, you are in my prayers. I will ask my friends from church to pray for you as well.

May God bless you.

Frank from Australia

Rick Bellinger
                                                        Participant

and i;ll never give up on you carol, i need you in my life, and don;t even want to imagine it with out you

Rick Bellinger
                                                            Participant

i pray for all cancer victums and their familys. i have been with my wife threw all her treatments and i feel like i know what your going threw.

GOD bless you all, and may peace be with yas

Rick Bellinger
                                                              Participant

i pray for all cancer victums and their familys. i have been with my wife threw all her treatments and i feel like i know what your going threw.

GOD bless you all, and may peace be with yas

Rick Bellinger
                                                              Participant

and i;ll never give up on you carol, i need you in my life, and don;t even want to imagine it with out you

MichaelFL
                                                                Participant

Good luck Carol.

Just keep saying to yourself "durable complete responder"

Michael

MichaelFL
                                                                  Participant

Good luck Carol.

Just keep saying to yourself "durable complete responder"

Michael

shellebrownies
                                                                    Participant

Very best of luck, Carol! Hang in there; you'll do great!

Michelle, wife of Don Stage IV

shellebrownies
                                                                      Participant

Very best of luck, Carol! Hang in there; you'll do great!

Michelle, wife of Don Stage IV

Viewing 27 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics