The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

celebrate, I’m 48

Forums General Melanoma Community celebrate, I’m 48

Participant

Hi y'all,

Today is my birthday. Every milestone is reason to celebrate, with melanoma. Birthdays, anniversaries, first days of school, kids learning to drive, school performances. I'm just happy to be here to see them.

To those who are in a bad place, I lift you in prayer. To those who are responding well, or even better, NED, hooray!

I can walk, feed myself, hug my kids and husband, and work. I have nothing to complain about, and much to rejoice about!

Hi y'all,

Today is my birthday. Every milestone is reason to celebrate, with melanoma. Birthdays, anniversaries, first days of school, kids learning to drive, school performances. I'm just happy to be here to see them.

To those who are in a bad place, I lift you in prayer. To those who are responding well, or even better, NED, hooray!

I can walk, feed myself, hug my kids and husband, and work. I have nothing to complain about, and much to rejoice about!

Life is not perfect. I'm still stage IV. Still have painful arthritis from Zelboraf. Hair is still thinning, along with my brows and eyelashes.

But I AM HERE TO CELEBRATE! What more is there to say?

TracyLee

Stage IV May 2011

Viewing 44 reply threads
    • Replies
        lhaley
        Participant

Happy Birthday!   Take the day off of cancer. Get a big chocolate cake (or post in whatever your fav is) and let your kids blow the candles out.

Enjoy your day!  cheeky

Linda

lhaley
          Participant

Happy Birthday!   Take the day off of cancer. Get a big chocolate cake (or post in whatever your fav is) and let your kids blow the candles out.

Enjoy your day!  cheeky

Linda

lhaley
            Participant

Enjoy your day!  cheeky

Linda

MariaH
              Participant

Enjoy your day TracyLee!  And may you have many, many more 🙂

Maria

MariaH
                Participant

Maria

MariaH
                  Participant

Maria

scots
                    Participant

Happy Birthday………… I love your attidue

scots

scots
                      Participant

scots

scots
                        Participant

scots

FormerCaregiver
                          Participant

Wishing you a very happy birthday, TracyLee. It is certainly a day to forget about melanoma for a while!

You remain in my prayers.

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                            Participant

Wishing you a very happy birthday, TracyLee. It is certainly a day to forget about melanoma for a while!

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                              Participant

Frank from Australia

NYKaren
                                  Participant

Happy Birthday, TracyLee.  AND MANY MORE!

xox

karen

NYKaren
                                    Participant

xox

karen

NYKaren
                                      Participant

xox

karen

kbc123
                                      Participant

~ Yes you are here to celebrate ~  It is wonderful to see warriors fighting through and making it.  God Bless you today and always. 

Kathy

Stage IIIA

kbc123
                                        Participant

~ Yes you are here to celebrate ~  It is wonderful to see warriors fighting through and making it.  God Bless you today and always. 

Kathy

Stage IIIA

kbc123
                                          Participant

Kathy

Stage IIIA

Carol Taylor
                                            Participant

Happy blessed birthday Tracy! Celebrate in style and with great flair and enjoy your day!

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                                              Participant

Happy blessed birthday Tracy! Celebrate in style and with great flair and enjoy your day!

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                                                Participant

Grace and peace,

Carol

Rebecca and Bob
                                                  Participant

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day.

Rebecca

Rebecca and Bob
                                                    Participant

Rebecca

Rebecca and Bob
                                                      Participant

Rebecca

mombase
                                                        Participant

Happy Birthday, Tracy Lee!!  yes

mombase
                                                          Participant

mombase
                                                            Participant

washoegal
                                                              Participant

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!  I think I'll have a piece of cake in your honor. 

Mary

Stage 3

washoegal
                                                                Participant

Mary

Stage 3

washoegal
                                                                  Participant

Mary

Stage 3

Kim41
                                                                    Participant

Happy Birthday TracyLee and to many more!

Kim41
                                                                      Participant

Kim41
                                                                        Participant

Fen
                                                                          Participant

Hurry, hurry, don't be late – Tracey Lee is 48!   I hope you have had a wonderful day and continue to celebrate for a very long time.

Fen
                                                                            Participant

Hurry, hurry, don't be late – Tracey Lee is 48!   I hope you have had a wonderful day and continue to celebrate for a very long time.

Fen
                                                                              Participant

Rocco
                                                                                Participant

TracyLee,

Happy Birthday!   I can't think of a better reason to celebrate – you listed them all!  Rejoice away!

-Rocco, Stage IV 2005

Rocco
                                                                                  Participant

TracyLee,

Happy Birthday!   I can't think of a better reason to celebrate – you listed them all!  Rejoice away!

-Rocco, Stage IV 2005

Rocco
                                                                                    Participant

TracyLee,

-Rocco, Stage IV 2005

triciad
                                                                                      Participant

TracyLee –

Party hardy sweet 48…here's to many, many more!!!!  You inspire me with each one of your posts.

Have a wonderful birthday…keep the good times going!

Tricia

triciad
                                                                                        Participant

TracyLee –

Party hardy sweet 48…here's to many, many more!!!!  You inspire me with each one of your posts.

Tricia

triciad
                                                                                          Participant

TracyLee –

Tricia

shelbug66
                                                                                            Participant

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!!  And many, many, more!!!!!!

shelbug66
                                                                                              Participant

shelbug66
                                                                                                Participant

kristine
                                                                                                  Participant

Happy Happy Birthday!  Live, Love and Laugh!  God Bless!!!

kristine
                                                                                                    Participant

kristine
                                                                                                      Participant

Viewing 44 reply threads
                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics