The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Another warrior lost

Forums General Melanoma Community Another warrior lost

Participant

Good evening everyone… 1 year to his diagnosis, I lost my husband to this terrible this disease on Thursday 8/25.  He was only 50. I pray everyday that a cure will be found. I am left to pick up the pieces at only 40 years old with a 16 and 19 year old. It's not fair. 

Viewing 71 reply threads
    • Replies
        Aubreesmommy41
        Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your children. 

Aubreesmommy41
          Participant

Aubreesmommy41
            Participant

stars
              Participant

Terrible news, SFlynn. Praying for you and your family at this sad time.

stars
                Participant

stars
                  Participant

Cathy M
                    Participant
                      So sorry to hear of your family’s loss SFlynn. Wishing peace and comfort for you all.
                      Cathy M
                      Participant
                        So sorry to hear of your family’s loss SFlynn. Wishing peace and comfort for you all.
                        Cathy M
                        Participant
                          Mamapegela
                          Participant

My heart goes out to you. May you have peace and comfort at this time of loss. Praying for you and your family.

Peggy

Mamapegela
                            Participant

My heart goes out to you. May you have peace and comfort at this time of loss. Praying for you and your family.

Peggy

Mamapegela
                              Participant

Peggy

Maria C
                                Participant

So very sorry to hear. Hearts and prayers are with you and your children.

Maria C
                                  Participant

Maria C
                                    Participant

Patrisa
                                      Participant

So so so sorry for your loss.. Breaks my heart to hear such young people have to go…

praying for you!!

love, 

Patrisa

Patrisa
                                        Participant

So so so sorry for your loss.. Breaks my heart to hear such young people have to go…

praying for you!!

love, 

Patrisa

Patrisa
                                          Participant

praying for you!!

love, 

Patrisa

jbronicki
                                            Participant

so very sorry for you and your kids and your wonderful husband.  Many prayers and hugs to you all.  wish there was something could say but he was way too young.  So sorry, you are right, it isn't fair.  

jbronicki
                                              Participant

so very sorry for you and your kids and your wonderful husband.  Many prayers and hugs to you all.  wish there was something could say but he was way too young.  So sorry, you are right, it isn't fair.  

jbronicki
                                                Participant

Bubbles
                                                  Participant

I am so very, very sorry. The loss of you husband is certainly most unfair. Holding you and your children in my heart and hoping that each day brings you less pain and sweeter memories. Yours, Celeste

Bubbles
                                                    Participant

I am so very, very sorry. The loss of you husband is certainly most unfair. Holding you and your children in my heart and hoping that each day brings you less pain and sweeter memories. Yours, Celeste

Bubbles
                                                      Participant

stotes
                                                        Participant

So sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.  Christal 

stotes
                                                          Participant

So sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.  Christal 

stotes
                                                            Participant

keepthefaith11
                                                              Participant
                                                                My heart is breaking reading this…
                                                                Want you to know that you and your children are in my prayers. Words can not express how I feel about this awful disease. So very sorry…

Annie

keepthefaith11
                                                                Participant
                                                                  Want you to know that you and your children are in my prayers. Words can not express how I feel about this awful disease. So very sorry…

Annie

keepthefaith11
                                                                  Participant

Annie

Shaneswife
                                                                    Participant
                                                                      My heart breaks for you and your children. May you all find peace.
                                                                      Shaneswife
                                                                      Participant
                                                                        Shaneswife
                                                                        Participant
                                                                          BrianP
                                                                          Participant

So sorry Sflynn.  I just don't have the words to express the proper condolences in these situations.  The only words that want to pour out are anger and frustration but I know that's not helpful.  It just isn't fair.  I will say prayers for you and your family for sure. 

Brian

BrianP
                                                                            Participant

So sorry Sflynn.  I just don't have the words to express the proper condolences in these situations.  The only words that want to pour out are anger and frustration but I know that's not helpful.  It just isn't fair.  I will say prayers for you and your family for sure. 

Brian

BrianP
                                                                              Participant

Brian

Gwen in Maine
                                                                                Participant

So sorry. It's just not fair. I'm holding you and your family in my heart.

Gwen

Gwen in Maine
                                                                                  Participant

Gwen

Gwen in Maine
                                                                                    Participant

Gwen

jennunicorn
                                                                                      Participant

Absolutely heartbreaking. I am so so sorry. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

jennunicorn
                                                                                        Participant

Absolutely heartbreaking. I am so so sorry. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

jennunicorn
                                                                                          Participant

casagrayson
                                                                                            Participant

There just are no words.  I'm so sorry.

casagrayson
                                                                                              Participant

casagrayson
                                                                                                Participant

WithinMySkin
                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                    I’m so incredibly sorry for you and your family. You have fought valiantly through such a hard battle. Melanoma is not fair, and its absolutely not fair that your husband has been taken from you. My heart goes out to you. You’re in my thoughts.
                                                                                                    WithinMySkin
                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                      I’m so incredibly sorry for you and your family. You have fought valiantly through such a hard battle. Melanoma is not fair, and its absolutely not fair that your husband has been taken from you. My heart goes out to you. You’re in my thoughts.
                                                                                                      WithinMySkin
                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                        jamieth29
                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                          I’m so sorry Sflynn. We need to beat this disease so bad. It takes such young people. Here’s to praying for a cure.
                                                                                                          jamieth29
                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                            I’m so sorry Sflynn. We need to beat this disease so bad. It takes such young people. Here’s to praying for a cure.
                                                                                                            jamieth29
                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                              JoshF
                                                                                                              Participant

I'm so sorry…heartbreaking and unfair. Prayers and comfort to you and your family.

Josh

JoshF
                                                                                                                Participant

I'm so sorry…heartbreaking and unfair. Prayers and comfort to you and your family.

Josh

JoshF
                                                                                                                  Participant

Josh

rosa1
                                                                                                                    Participant

So very sorry to hear this. Keeping you and your family in my prayers!

Rosa

rosa1
                                                                                                                      Participant

Rosa

rosa1
                                                                                                                        Participant

Rosa

Casitas1
                                                                                                                          Participant

So sorry to hear that news. Just not fair!!!

Casitas1
                                                                                                                            Participant

Casitas1
                                                                                                                              Participant

MoiraM
                                                                                                                                Participant

Thinking of you.

MoiraM
                                                                                                                                  Participant

Thinking of you.

MoiraM
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Thinking of you.

Stlmag
                                                                                                                                      Participant

So sorry for your loss.

Stlmag
                                                                                                                                        Participant

So sorry for your loss.

Stlmag
                                                                                                                                          Participant

So sorry for your loss.

TerisalyT
                                                                                                                                            Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss.

TerisalyT
                                                                                                                                              Participant

TerisalyT
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Scooby123
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

So sorry for your loss,prayers to you and family

❤️

Scooby123

Scooby123
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

❤️

Scooby123

Scooby123
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

❤️

Scooby123

Viewing 71 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics