The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thanks Sabklyn & the Bunch!

Forums General Melanoma Community Thanks Sabklyn & the Bunch!

Participant
      Hi guys, sorry iv been outta the loop for a bit lately, feeling woozy and blah due to more Thyroid issues, my Endocrinologist up’d my dose (Livo)to 175mcg, its went up twice now in like 6 months, T4 seems to stay at o.8 to 1.0 and TSH is 14.59 a bit high (im Hypo)but no where near what it was when my Thyroid first took a crap after i started Keytruda last year in (Nov2017) wich was 45.9! I really felt that one, i was layed out..
      Anyways guys, thank you all for my well wishes & speedy recoverys for Mondays Surgery, someone asked “where” it will be at Kaiser in Panorama City, by a great Doc name Dr.Wael Yacoub, hes very cool & believes this is a good move for my treatment otherwise the 5.4cm Mel Monster is just gunna get bigger since its defying all immunal drugs, its Not a cure we both know, but it will only get bigger & grow outside the lung & even BIGGER problem can occure..I tell ya, im NERVOUS as hell but im going, i wanna get this bitch out of me..thanks for having my back and i plan to write you all once i wake up, im sure I’ll be in there for a few days..love ya guys.
    Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Replies
        Scooby123
        Participant
          Hi Mike wishing you all the best for Monday you will smash it. Let us know how you get on lots of hugs.
          Scooby❤
          RichInLife2
          Participant

Good luck, Mike. You’ve got this!!

MichelleRHG
            Participant
              Good luck to you! Hope you have a speedy recovery and the thyroid issue gets straightened out soon!
              KellyH
              Participant

Good luck tomorrow Mike!!!!  My son is getting his 6 month scans  tomorrow and I remembered your surgery was the same date…melanoma Monday I guess!!!!

We will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending positive vibes for a successful surgery and a quick recovery!!!!!! 

You got this!!!!! 

Kelly 🙂 

jbronicki
                  Participant

Thinking about you and your son today as well Kelly.  My husband gets his 6 month scans (even though it's been 9 months) tody as well.  Gonna keep fingers-crossed that it's a good day for everyone. 

KellyH
                    Participant

Hi Jackie.

Good luck to your husband today!!!! My sons 6 month scans are also really 9 month scans. We are home now, scans were furstvthing this morning. So now we wait. The PA promised to call me as soon as they get the report. I’m sick to stomach but hanging in there. The waiting is one of the hardest things to get through.  I know everyone knows this feeling all too well. 

I will be thinking of you and your husband as well as Mike today!!!! I’m with you..fingers crossed it’s a good day for us all!!!!!! 

Kelly 🙂 

Momofjake
                    Participant

Prayers Mike!! I will be thinking about you!! 

Kerri

BrianP
                      Participant

Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery Mike.  Will be watching for your next post.

Brian

jbronicki
                        Participant

You are going to rock it Mike!  We will be sending positive thoughts your way tomorrow, I know it's always anxious to go into surgery, but hoping they get the sucker out of there quick and you recover even quicker. We will be thinking about you tomorrow.

Roberto
                          Participant
                            praying for you.
                            kannevans
                            Participant

Good luck on your journey tomorrow. Sending nothing but positive vibes your way for a successful operation and speedy recovery!!! 

Kris

Nick C
                              Participant

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope for a fast recovery.

Nick

dessie
                                Participant

Speedy recovery Buddy…we are all pulling for you..

Dessie

Viewing 10 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics