The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Surgery day for Melanoma Mike

Forums General Melanoma Community Surgery day for Melanoma Mike

Participant

Hey Warriors!

Today is surgery day for Mike, please send extra good vibes, thoughts, and prayers his way today. He's got this but it never hurts to send a little love.

Warrior on Mike!

Viewing 21 reply threads
    • Replies
        MichelleRHG
        Participant
          Prayers going up for Mike.
            Mac
            Participant

I hope it goes easy for you, Mike. Your posts have made me feel less akone.

Mac
              Participant

Alone

lkb
              Participant

All good thoughts to Mike. Chanting: tumor gone, tumor gone, tumor gone (x 4,578)!

Julie in SoCal
                Participant

Praying for you today Tex!

Julie

casagrayson
                  Participant

You've got this, Mike!   heart

mandyjill
                    Participant

Prayers your way Mike.  Get that nasty thing out!

HeidiZ
                        Participant

Sending prayers all day for a speedy and remarkable recovery.

HeidiZ

Bubbles
                        Participant

Mike, I know you will rock this out and have a rollicking ride!!  Can't wait to read your report!  Fingers and toes crossed that all things go as well as possible for you!  Celeste

VinceMart
                          Participant

Praying for you MIke, good luck and we are ready to hear that you are doing great!!!!

Vince

gopher38
                            Participant

I’ll be behind him with an exacto knife. If I sense any hesitation, I’ll jump in. 

gopher38
                              Participant

I’ll be behind him with an exacto knife. If I sense any hesitation, I’ll jump in. 

Coragirl
                                Participant

Sending love, good vibes and prayers to Mike. Looking forward to hearing good news.

kb9718
                                  Participant

Sending prayers and best wishes !

all the best 

Keira 

Elizabeth123
                                    Participant

Prayers for you Mike.  You will do well ,I know it.  Hope you have a speedy recovery.  

Elizabeth. 

Mark_DC
                                        Participant

Good luck Mike – hope it works out this time!

TexMelanomex
                                        Participant

Just heard from him, mission complete and he is resting. He'll back on here in no time!

Casitas1
                                            Participant
                                              Great to hear! Heal up quickly Mike! Best, Paul
                                              jbronicki
                                              Participant
                                                Wow, he did it! So proud! Mike, the reCAPTHA let me post this, must be a good sign!
                                                sing123
                                                Participant

Wonderful! Feel better soon, Mike! 

RichInLife2
                                                  Participant

Great news to hear!!! 

Nick C
                                                    Participant

Thanks for the update, Tex. Wishing Mike a speedy recovery!

Nick

Good wishes to Mike!

MelMel
                                                    Participant

Best wishes and a speedy recovery! 

Melanie

jetdoctor67
                                                      Participant

Prayers for Mike and his family.

MMH
                                                        Participant

Thinking of you!

vivian
                                                            Participant

Yay, Mike!!!  Hoping every day is better and better!

Lear

mandyjill
                                                            Participant

Way to go Mike!  Prayers you way!

dessie
                                                              Participant

prayers and good energy heading Mike's way… that goes a long way.. keep the faith Mike and heal quickly!

Dessie

aldrichdesigner
                                                                Participant
                                                                  It’s been a while and I popped on today only to see it was surgery day for good ole Mike. Glad to hear everything went so smoothly, rock on Mike. Glad your kicking this things ass.
                                                                  BethL
                                                                  Participant

So glad to hear good news for Mike! Hope the recovery is going well! Look forward to seeing your witty posts again soon.  be well- beth L 

KellyH
                                                                    Participant

Great to hear surgery went well!!!!  Thinking about you mike!!!! Wishing you all the best in your recovery!!!!!  

Kelly 

Viewing 21 reply threads
                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics