The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Scan Results

Forums General Melanoma Community Scan Results

Participant

Happy Friday, friends!

This week I had scans and I am happy to report that they're so good we're not even watching anything!!!  It doesn't get any better!

Also I graduated from bilateral total knee replacement physical therapy today. And so I figure this is the first time in many, many years that I've not been in treatment for something, 

So join me in doing the full on both knees involved happy dance!

Shalom!

Julie

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Replies
        Mat
        Participant

Great news Julie!

Bubbles
          Participant

WONDERFUL!!!  You deserve it!!!  Enjoy your dance with all your joints!!!  c

ed williams
              Participant

Happy to hear the good new Julie!!! Oh, bye the way Bubbles, you have me hooked on that epic adventure story that you have been writing on your blog!!!! One thing to keep in mind, I like happy endings to the stories I read, so you better keep that in mind when the next chapters come out!!! Lot's of love from Canada!!!Ed

MelanomaMike
              Participant
                Yeeeeha! My SoCal sister is clean as a whistle! Cant quite do the happy dance in full motion, as you know my own knees arnt in great shape cuz of everything but, i did kick my leg out & yelled WHOOHOO!…great news..
                lkb
                Participant

Julie, I'm doing the happy dance for you–will The Charleston suffice? Congratulations!

jennunicorn
                  Participant

Great news Julie!! 

Casitas1
                    Participant
                      Way to go Julie! Well done! Best,Paul
                      Momofjake
                      Participant

Wow!! You go girl!! Dance away!! You sure deserve it:) 

Kerri

Such great news!

Jennifer

VinceMart
                        Participant

Way to Go Julie, that's worth a happy dance for sure!!

Bradley75
                          Participant

That is terrific news.  I am doing my best version of a happy dance.  It looks a lot more like a seizure than dancing, but I do the best with what I got.  I am thrilled for you and your family.

-Brad

kandx
                            Participant

So happy for you! Thanks for sharing your news here! ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm doing a happy dance with you in spirit.

WithinMySkin
                              Participant

HOORAY!!!!! So happy for you, Julie!!! Happy dance vibes headed your way (and many more years to come!) ๐Ÿ˜€

Lauren

Mark_DC
                                Participant

Delayed well done Julie!!!

Does that mean you are done, for now???? ๐Ÿ™‚ You seem to have pulled through so much, so well, and just keep going. Good luck with your knee and getting back to strength, amazing job!!!!

jenny22
                                  Participant

Gray news Julie……Congratulations and enjoy,

jenny

jenny22
                                      Participant

Yikes..I just reread my reply…..of course youprobably figured out I meant to write "GREAT NEWS"…

It is certainly not gray at all!

MMH
                                      Participant

Congratulations Julie!  That is wonderful news!  

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics