The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Saying goodbye to MPIP – Meagan has passed away

Forums General Melanoma Community Saying goodbye to MPIP – Meagan has passed away

Participant

Thanks to all of you who provided information, support, and good cheer over our last 16 month journey. It was a rough road, and as she continued on her downward spiral I was helped so often to understand choices and consequences through the people on this site. I will be forever grateful. I wish all of you the very best.

Nick

Thanks to all of you who provided information, support, and good cheer over our last 16 month journey. It was a rough road, and as she continued on her downward spiral I was helped so often to understand choices and consequences through the people on this site. I will be forever grateful. I wish all of you the very best.

Nick

Viewing 59 reply threads
    • Replies
        shellebrownies
        Participant

Nick,

My heart goes out to you in this difficult time. I hope your healing process is a peaceful one. If you ever want to chat with someone who knows what you're going through, just let me know.

Michelle, wife of Don

shellebrownies
          Participant

Nick,

My heart goes out to you in this difficult time. I hope your healing process is a peaceful one. If you ever want to chat with someone who knows what you're going through, just let me know.

Michelle, wife of Don

deardad
              Participant

Im so very sorry Nick to hear this sad news. I hope that you can go forward with life knowing that Meagan no longer has suffer. Goodbye and thanks for taking part on this board.

Thinking of you and those who loved Meagan

Nahmi from Melbourne

deardad
                Participant

Im so very sorry Nick to hear this sad news. I hope that you can go forward with life knowing that Meagan no longer has suffer. Goodbye and thanks for taking part on this board.

Nahmi from Melbourne

deardad
                  Participant

Nahmi from Melbourne

shellebrownies
                  Participant

Nick,

Michelle, wife of Don

JuleFL
                    Participant
                      Nick, Sincere condolences on your loss of Meagan. Although the physical loss is so difficult right now, she will always be with you in your heart and spirit. God bless.

Jule – Cal’s wife

JuleFL
                      Participant
                        Nick, Sincere condolences on your loss of Meagan. Although the physical loss is so difficult right now, she will always be with you in your heart and spirit. God bless.

Jule – Cal’s wife

JuleFL
                        Participant

Jule – Cal’s wife

FormerCaregiver
                          Participant

Nick, I am deeply saddened to read that Meagan has passed away. You have my sincere condolences.

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                            Participant

Nick, I am deeply saddened to read that Meagan has passed away. You have my sincere condolences.

Take care

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                              Participant

Take care

Frank from Australia

lhaley
                                Participant

I am so sorry to hear that Meagan has passed away.  You have been such a wonderful support for your dear wife during this time.  Keep the good memories close to your heart and let the difficulties in the end go. 

Meagan is now free from pain.  Take care of yourself and family.

Linda

lhaley
                                  Participant

I am so sorry to hear that Meagan has passed away.  You have been such a wonderful support for your dear wife during this time.  Keep the good memories close to your heart and let the difficulties in the end go. 

Linda

lhaley
                                    Participant

Linda

MichaelFL
                                      Participant

I am sorry to read of Meagans passing. May your lifetime of happy memories and good times carry you through this difficult time and shine through these last weeks and months of sorrow.

My condolences to you and your family,

Michael

MichaelFL
                                        Participant

I am sorry to read of Meagans passing. May your lifetime of happy memories and good times carry you through this difficult time and shine through these last weeks and months of sorrow.

Michael

MichaelFL
                                          Participant

Michael

CLPrice31
                                            Participant

The love, support, and courage that you have had for your wife inspires me and leaves my heart aching for you and your children. I hope, with time, you will update your blog to let us know how you are doing. Since reading of her death last night, I have prayed for you often. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, & your Meagan.

CLPrice31
                                              Participant

The love, support, and courage that you have had for your wife inspires me and leaves my heart aching for you and your children. I hope, with time, you will update your blog to let us know how you are doing. Since reading of her death last night, I have prayed for you often. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, & your Meagan.

CLPrice31
                                                Participant

momof2kids
                                                  Participant

I am so sorry for your loss.

momof2kids
                                                    Participant

momof2kids
                                                      Participant

glewis923
                                                        Participant

Dear Nick & Family,

I pray for solace in your time of grief.  I cry for my family whom i may leave behind.  Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in my suffering.  God be with you.

Love, Grady.

glewis923
                                                          Participant

Dear Nick & Family,

I pray for solace in your time of grief.  I cry for my family whom i may leave behind.  Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in my suffering.  God be with you.

Love, Grady.

glewis923
                                                            Participant

Dear Nick & Family,

Love, Grady.

jag
                                                              Participant

Nick,

I pray that you have the strength to get through this difficult time.  Meagan was an inspiration to everybody here.  Your care for her and obvious love contributed to that as well.

God Bless

John

jag
                                                                Participant

Nick,

I pray that you have the strength to get through this difficult time.  Meagan was an inspiration to everybody here.  Your care for her and obvious love contributed to that as well.

God Bless

John

jag
                                                                  Participant

Nick,

God Bless

John

jag
                                                                    Participant

Nick,

God Bless

John

jag
                                                                      Participant

Nick,

God Bless

John

jag
                                                                        Participant

Nick,

God Bless

John

Richard_K
                                                                          Participant
                                                                            I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.
                                                                            Dick
                                                                            Richard_K
                                                                            Participant
                                                                              Dick
                                                                              Richard_K
                                                                              Participant
                                                                                Dick
                                                                                Lori C
                                                                                Participant

I am very sorry to hear this.  You were obviously an incredible caregiver and both of you fought courageously.

LoriM

Lori C
                                                                                  Participant

I am very sorry to hear this.  You were obviously an incredible caregiver and both of you fought courageously.

LoriM

Lori C
                                                                                    Participant

LoriM

Gene_S
                                                                                      Participant

I am so sorry for your loss.  I pray for you and the boys in this difficult time.  Please keep us posted on how you all are doing.  Take care and god bless.

Judy (loving wife and caregiver to Gene Stage IV)

Gene_S
                                                                                        Participant

I am so sorry for your loss.  I pray for you and the boys in this difficult time.  Please keep us posted on how you all are doing.  Take care and god bless.

Gene_S
                                                                                          Participant

MariaH
                                                                                            Participant

Nick,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope that you and the boys can find some peace.

Maria

MariaH
                                                                                              Participant

Nick,

Maria

MariaH
                                                                                                Participant

Nick,

Maria

KatyWI
                                                                                                  Participant

Nick, I'm joining my voice to the chorus of sympathy.  May you find comfort.

Katy

KatyWI
                                                                                                    Participant

Katy

NYKaren
                                                                                                        Participant

Nick, I'm so very sorry.

karen

NYKaren
                                                                                                          Participant

Nick, I'm so very sorry.

karen

Vermont_Donna
                                                                                                            Participant

Dear Nick,

My sympathy goes out to you and your family. So sorry that Meagan has passed away.

Vermont_Donna

Vermont_Donna
                                                                                                              Participant

Dear Nick,

My sympathy goes out to you and your family. So sorry that Meagan has passed away.

Vermont_Donna

Vermont_Donna
                                                                                                                Participant

Dear Nick,

Vermont_Donna

NYKaren
                                                                                                                  Participant

Nick, I'm so very sorry.

karen

KatyWI
                                                                                                                  Participant

Katy

LynnLuc
                                                                                                                    Participant

Dear Nick, Sorry for the loss of your beloved.-  Lynn

LynnLuc
                                                                                                                      Participant

LynnLuc
                                                                                                                        Participant

justlittleoleme
                                                                                                                          Participant

Nick,

So sorry for your loss.  May God comfort you and your boys during your season of grief.

barb

justlittleoleme
                                                                                                                            Participant

Nick,

So sorry for your loss.  May God comfort you and your boys during your season of grief.

barb

justlittleoleme
                                                                                                                              Participant

Nick,

barb

dian in spokane
                                                                                                                                Participant

Nick, I'm so sorry

Phil S
                                                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                                                      Nick, I am so very sorry for your loss, you were the ultimate caregiver, and I am sure your wife appreciated all your loving support along the way. It sounds like you have many wonderful memories of your wife to hold dear to your heart. Hug your boys and get some sleep! Take care! Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                                                                                                                                      Phil S
                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                        Nick, I am so very sorry for your loss, you were the ultimate caregiver, and I am sure your wife appreciated all your loving support along the way. It sounds like you have many wonderful memories of your wife to hold dear to your heart. Hug your boys and get some sleep! Take care! Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                                                                                                                                        Phil S
                                                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                                                        dian in spokane
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Nick, I'm so sorry

dian in spokane
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Nick, I'm so sorry

nickmac56
                                                                                                                                            Participant

thank you all for your kind words. Here is a link to her obituary

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?n=meagan-macphee&pid=154756812

Nick

nickmac56
                                                                                                                                              Participant

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?n=meagan-macphee&pid=154756812

Nick

nickmac56
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Nick

nickmac56
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Nick

nickmac56
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Nick

nickmac56
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Nick

Viewing 59 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics