The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

round 2 of IL2

Forums General Melanoma Community round 2 of IL2

Participant

well ill be back at vandy in the morning at 8:20 for round 2. im so dreading it. i still havent gotten rid of the itchies yet from round 1.any ways, im mostly out of it while im there so im sending u all a bunch of prayers at one time tonite. Take care all.

carol bellinger

well ill be back at vandy in the morning at 8:20 for round 2. im so dreading it. i still havent gotten rid of the itchies yet from round 1.any ways, im mostly out of it while im there so im sending u all a bunch of prayers at one time tonite. Take care all.

carol bellinger

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        KellieSue
        Participant

Good luck! I hope your itching goes away quickly!

Kellie(from Iowa) Stage IV on bRaf

KellieSue
          Participant

Good luck! I hope your itching goes away quickly!

Kellie(from Iowa) Stage IV on bRaf

lhaley
            Participant

Sending prayers that this will all be worth it! 

Linda

Stage IV since 06

lhaley
              Participant

Sending prayers that this will all be worth it! 

Linda

Stage IV since 06

Cate
                Participant

Good Luck Carol!!  I'll be thinking of you:)

Cate
                  Participant

Good Luck Carol!!  I'll be thinking of you:)

ValJaneMB
                    Participant

Hi Carol,  Praying things went well for you during and after round 2.  I will be starting round 2 on March 14th and am dreading it as well.  I am just starting to feel kind of normal again and hate the thought of going through a repeat of all those side effects!  Take care.

ValJaneMB

ValJaneMB
                      Participant

Hi Carol,  Praying things went well for you during and after round 2.  I will be starting round 2 on March 14th and am dreading it as well.  I am just starting to feel kind of normal again and hate the thought of going through a repeat of all those side effects!  Take care.

ValJaneMB

debbieVA
                        Participant

Carol….

Time to kick some Melanoma A$$….Go into this week in the mind set. …..  You are running this race to WIN (no one would do this treatment thinking it wouldn't work)  Keep your eyes focused on the FINISH line.  No one gets ahead of you..no distractions.  Stay FOCUSED.  WIN the Race to Wellness.  

Pulling for….Cheering for you.  Would love to be there to put a medal around your neck at the FINISH LINE!

Best to you …..

Debbie Stage 4 NED Complete Responder to IL-2 (57 infusions).

debbieVA
                          Participant

Carol….

Time to kick some Melanoma A$$….Go into this week in the mind set. …..  You are running this race to WIN (no one would do this treatment thinking it wouldn't work)  Keep your eyes focused on the FINISH line.  No one gets ahead of you..no distractions.  Stay FOCUSED.  WIN the Race to Wellness.  

Pulling for….Cheering for you.  Would love to be there to put a medal around your neck at the FINISH LINE!

Best to you …..

Debbie Stage 4 NED Complete Responder to IL-2 (57 infusions).

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics