The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

PET/CT results

Forums General Melanoma Community PET/CT results

Participant

NED! I'm so pleased to say that I have had another great scan result. The only thing that showed up was the old lung issues (not mm) and a lump on my shin where I tripped over the fiddle case and crashed to the ground last month. They clearly pegged it as an injury not a metastes.

I'm headed off to Las Vegas to celebrate!

Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.

Yall have a great weekend!

dian

NED! I'm so pleased to say that I have had another great scan result. The only thing that showed up was the old lung issues (not mm) and a lump on my shin where I tripped over the fiddle case and crashed to the ground last month. They clearly pegged it as an injury not a metastes.

I'm headed off to Las Vegas to celebrate!

Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.

Yall have a great weekend!

dian

Viewing 43 reply threads
    • Replies
        jackiewin
        Participant

Dian, I can't begin to tell you how thrilled and happy I am to hear the good news.  Enjoy Vegas and win, win, win.

Happy Hugs,

JackieW

jackiewin
          Participant

Dian, I can't begin to tell you how thrilled and happy I am to hear the good news.  Enjoy Vegas and win, win, win.

Happy Hugs,

JackieW

lhaley
            Participant

So happy for you!!!!!!!  I'm sure you will be celebrating in Vegas.

Linda

lhaley
              Participant

So happy for you!!!!!!!  I'm sure you will be celebrating in Vegas.

Linda

washoegal
                Participant

Wahoo!!!!!

washoegal
                  Participant

Wahoo!!!!!

bcl
                    Participant

I am so relieved for you Dian, been silently wishing you luck, have a great time celebrating!

bcl
                      Participant

I am so relieved for you Dian, been silently wishing you luck, have a great time celebrating!

King
                        Participant

Dian,

I am so happy with your results!!!  I hope you and Cigar Bob celebrate big time. (Sorry about the 4:45 AM phone call…..)

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                          Participant

Dian,

I am so happy with your results!!!  I hope you and Cigar Bob celebrate big time. (Sorry about the 4:45 AM phone call…..)

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

LV
                            Participant

Dian, that is wonderful news to hear! Have a great time in Vegas.

LV
                              Participant

Dian, that is wonderful news to hear! Have a great time in Vegas.

Jim in Denver
                                Participant

Have a great trip to Sin City, Dian!  Thanks for sharing the news.

Best,,

Jim

Jim in Denver
                                  Participant

Have a great trip to Sin City, Dian!  Thanks for sharing the news.

Best,,

Jim

Sharyn
                                    Participant

Looks like you've hit the jackpot with this treatment. Now I hope you hit the jackpot in Las Vegas. Great news Dian!!!

Hugs

Sharyn

Stage IV

Sharyn
                                      Participant

Looks like you've hit the jackpot with this treatment. Now I hope you hit the jackpot in Las Vegas. Great news Dian!!!

Hugs

Sharyn

Stage IV

jag
                                        Participant

you must be feeling like "The fiddler on the roof"

Very happy for you.

John 

jag
                                          Participant

you must be feeling like "The fiddler on the roof"

Very happy for you.

John 

Fen
                                            Participant

yippeee! doesn't matter what you bet in vegas – you already hit the jackpot.

Fen
                                              Participant

yippeee! doesn't matter what you bet in vegas – you already hit the jackpot.

ChrisB
                                                Participant

Glad to hear your wonderful news!  Hope you are having a fun filled celebration in Vegas.

Cheers,

Chris (ChrisB~StageIV on mpip)

ChrisB
                                                  Participant

Glad to hear your wonderful news!  Hope you are having a fun filled celebration in Vegas.

Cheers,

Chris (ChrisB~StageIV on mpip)

joy_
                                                    Participant

Great news!  Enjoy celebrating in Vegas!

joy_
                                                      Participant

Great news!  Enjoy celebrating in Vegas!

Sherron
                                                        Participant

Whoo Hooo!  Great news Diane…

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

Sherron
                                                          Participant

Whoo Hooo!  Great news Diane…

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

Bonnie Lea
                                                            Participant

Dian needless to say anything   but  yaaaaaaa!  and shake them thar dices!

Bonnie Lea

Bonnie Lea
                                                              Participant

Dian needless to say anything   but  yaaaaaaa!  and shake them thar dices!

Bonnie Lea

molly
                                                                Participant

Dian, I am so happpy to hear your good news!!! Enjoy your week-end in Vegas.

molly

molly
                                                                  Participant

Dian, I am so happpy to hear your good news!!! Enjoy your week-end in Vegas.

molly

jag
                                                                    Participant

Great news Dian! keep on fiddling on.

Best

John

jag
                                                                      Participant

Great news Dian! keep on fiddling on.

Best

John

King
                                                                        Participant

Dian,

I am so happy for you!!!!  I don't have to tell you to celebrate. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                                                                            Participant

OOOPS…I didn't look at the date.  I thought this was a new post.  Oh well…wonderful news whenever.

Stay Strong
                                                                              King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                                                                              Participant

OOOPS…I didn't look at the date.  I thought this was a new post.  Oh well…wonderful news whenever.

Stay Strong
                                                                                King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                                                                              Participant

Dian,

I am so happy for you!!!!  I don't have to tell you to celebrate. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stay Strong

King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

Kim K
                                                                                Participant

Doing a major happy dance for you!  BTW – you weren't sipping an umbrella drink in Hawaii when you tripped were you?  Sorry we never met up, I was in Honolulu for my scans and happy news of NED as well :P.  I am so glad your vaccine trial is kicking mel's. A$$!

KK

Kim K
                                                                                  Participant

Doing a major happy dance for you!  BTW – you weren't sipping an umbrella drink in Hawaii when you tripped were you?  Sorry we never met up, I was in Honolulu for my scans and happy news of NED as well :P.  I am so glad your vaccine trial is kicking mel's. A$$!

KK

LynnLuc
                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                      Awesome news!!!
                                                                                      LynnLuc
                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                        Awesome news!!!
                                                                                        Rocco
                                                                                        Participant

Such great news, Dian!  Have a fun time celebrating in Las Vegas!  woohoo!  Hope you and NED continue this great dance….

-Rocco, Stage IV

Rocco
                                                                                          Participant

Such great news, Dian!  Have a fun time celebrating in Las Vegas!  woohoo!  Hope you and NED continue this great dance….

-Rocco, Stage IV

NicOz
                                                                                            Participant

Yes, well those fiddle injuries can certainly be bothersome!

Great news (not sure how I missed the original post- STOP flying under the radar please!!)

Not sure I should be talking to you after you already neglected to take me to Hawaii, and now have compounded it by no Vegas too. I think I shall be in a *snit* over it for a couple of days, and then get over myself ๐Ÿ™‚

NicOz
                                                                                              Participant

Yes, well those fiddle injuries can certainly be bothersome!

Great news (not sure how I missed the original post- STOP flying under the radar please!!)

Not sure I should be talking to you after you already neglected to take me to Hawaii, and now have compounded it by no Vegas too. I think I shall be in a *snit* over it for a couple of days, and then get over myself ๐Ÿ™‚

So Good to hear great news!  Glad to hear you are getting lots of singing and playing in this winter! 

Congratulations!

Love and prayers from a fellow Yakima gal (damn that hot sun… working in the orchards beofre sunscreen was ever hear of…) 

Shelly

So Good to hear great news!  Glad to hear you are getting lots of singing and playing in this winter! 

Congratulations!

Love and prayers from a fellow Yakima gal (damn that hot sun… working in the orchards beofre sunscreen was ever hear of…) 

Shelly

Viewing 43 reply threads
                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics