The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

My wife Aze lost here Battle..

Forums General Melanoma Community My wife Aze lost here Battle..

Participant

My wife Aze lost her battle with Vulva Melanoma.. She fought it for 10 months and the cancer won. Aze went peacefully and we were able to say what we wanted to to each other. I will miss here very much.. We just celebrated our 1 year aniversary on August 18th and she passed 6 days later.. Our baby Sophia and I will be moving back to the USA now to start a new beginning. 

My wife Aze lost her battle with Vulva Melanoma.. She fought it for 10 months and the cancer won. Aze went peacefully and we were able to say what we wanted to to each other. I will miss here very much.. We just celebrated our 1 year aniversary on August 18th and she passed 6 days later.. Our baby Sophia and I will be moving back to the USA now to start a new beginning. 

I want to thank everyone for the advice and support we received from you all. I wish you all the best in this battle which I hope there comes a cure one day. Stay strong and don't give up hope.. God Bless everyone..

Gary

Viewing 25 reply threads
    • Replies
        MariaH
        Participant

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May you find peace in your memories of her.

MariaH
          Participant

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May you find peace in your memories of her.

KellieSue
            Participant

I'm so saddened to hear of your loss.  The cancer didn't win, your wife did. She is cancer free and pain free now.  I'm so sorry for the loss of your wife and you childs mother.

Kellie, Stage IV

KellieSue
              Participant

I'm so saddened to hear of your loss.  The cancer didn't win, your wife did. She is cancer free and pain free now.  I'm so sorry for the loss of your wife and you childs mother.

Kellie, Stage IV

lhaley
                Participant

Gary,

I am so sorry for your lose. I remember the first time you posted about your young family.  Keep Aze's memory alive for Sophia, filling her with all of the wonderful stories.

My heart is breaking for you and Sophia, but Aze is no longer in pan and at peace.

Linda

lhaley
                  Participant

Gary,

I am so sorry for your lose. I remember the first time you posted about your young family.  Keep Aze's memory alive for Sophia, filling her with all of the wonderful stories.

My heart is breaking for you and Sophia, but Aze is no longer in pan and at peace.

Linda

bcforce
                    Participant

Gary,

So sorry to hear your news.  My wife Connie and I send our condolences.  What a blessing that you had a child together. 

Bob (in Visalia)

bcforce
                      Participant

Gary,

So sorry to hear your news.  My wife Connie and I send our condolences.  What a blessing that you had a child together. 

Bob (in Visalia)

ValinMtl
                        Participant

Dear Gary, I'm so sorry for your great loss. I know you will fill Sophia's life with happy memories of her mother.  My deepest sympathies. Val xx

ValinMtl
                          Participant

Dear Gary, I'm so sorry for your great loss. I know you will fill Sophia's life with happy memories of her mother.  My deepest sympathies. Val xx

Dear Gary,

I am so sorry for your loss.  Please know that Aze is now free and watching over you and your child(ren).  She will be a presence in your life forever.  May you find God's peace throughout your grieving process.  You are in my prayers.

Peace, love and light,

Shelly in Switzerland

Dear Gary,

I am so sorry for your loss.  Please know that Aze is now free and watching over you and your child(ren).  She will be a presence in your life forever.  May you find God's peace throughout your grieving process.  You are in my prayers.

Peace, love and light,

Shelly in Switzerland

BethA in VA
                            Participant

I'm very sorry for the loss of your wife and best friend.  I will keep you and your baby in my prayers.  May you make a new life, loving the good memories and making a good life for you and your child.  BethA in VA  3/B

BethA in VA
                              Participant

I'm very sorry for the loss of your wife and best friend.  I will keep you and your baby in my prayers.  May you make a new life, loving the good memories and making a good life for you and your child.  BethA in VA  3/B

King
                                Participant

Gary,

I am so sorry about the loss of your wife.  Of course, you will miss her forever.  Wishing you and Sophia happier times ahead.

Stay Strong
                                  King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                                  Participant

Gary,

I am so sorry about the loss of your wife.  Of course, you will miss her forever.  Wishing you and Sophia happier times ahead.

Stay Strong
                                    King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

yensidw
                                    Participant

So very sorry to hear of your loss.  I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers.

Janis

yensidw
                                      Participant

So very sorry to hear of your loss.  I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers.

Janis

JuleFL
                                        Participant

Dear Gary,

I am so sorry to hear about Aze and wish you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

Jule

JuleFL
                                          Participant

Dear Gary,

I am so sorry to hear about Aze and wish you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

Jule

Sherron
                                            Participant

I like to think she won the battle.  She is pain no longer.  She is soaring with all the other angels, and watching over you and baby Sophia.  May you see your wife in your daughter as she grows…She will forever be in your heart, and you have a big job teaching your baby all about her mommy.  I pray for peace and comfort for you.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

Sherron
                                              Participant

I like to think she won the battle.  She is pain no longer.  She is soaring with all the other angels, and watching over you and baby Sophia.  May you see your wife in your daughter as she grows…She will forever be in your heart, and you have a big job teaching your baby all about her mommy.  I pray for peace and comfort for you.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

babybluiz
                                                Participant

Gary,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my husband in May to the beast. One thing that we have been blessed with is having beautiful daughters to remind us of our dear ones. I don't know about you but my 17 months old is the only thing that gets me through the day. I see so much of her dad in her. I just wish she had the chance to really get to know him and be able to have her own memories of him. If you ever need a friend I'll email you my contact info. Contact me any time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care Good luck with your move. Have you decided where in the states you and Sophia will come back too?

Laura

babybluiz
                                                  Participant

Gary,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my husband in May to the beast. One thing that we have been blessed with is having beautiful daughters to remind us of our dear ones. I don't know about you but my 17 months old is the only thing that gets me through the day. I see so much of her dad in her. I just wish she had the chance to really get to know him and be able to have her own memories of him. If you ever need a friend I'll email you my contact info. Contact me any time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care Good luck with your move. Have you decided where in the states you and Sophia will come back too?

Laura

JoanR
                                                    Participant

My thoughts go out to your and your baby. I am so sorry for your tragic loss.

JoanR
                                                      Participant

My thoughts go out to your and your baby. I am so sorry for your tragic loss.

Viewing 25 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics