The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Josh

• Replies
      casagrayson
      Participant

I actually couldn't breathe there for a minute.   My heart is shattered.  Gina and family, please know that we are grieving with you.

momof4boys
        Participant
          http://brustfuneralhome.com/blog/?
          Actually this is the funeral home.
            momof4boys
            Participant

I don't know about you guys but this time I'm just pissed off! I hate this stupid disease! I know God has a plan for each of us that we don't understand but I'm sorry, this just pisses me off. Why is it always the good people? There are plenty of people in this world that are not even close to people like Josh, Paul, Jamie, Shane, Artie, Juan, etc. Why do the good ones have to go first? I feel like we haven't talked to Josh for so long we never got to really tell him how we all feel. It's so unfair.

Rachel

Patrisa
              Participant

I know why good people get disease and bad don't… good people suffer, good people care, good people feel, good people are sad when there is unjustice in the world, good people worry,  good people help others and in the end it takes tole on their health…

I hate this so much, cause it's so unfair…

Momofjake
                Participant

Same

Polymath
                  Participant

Thanks Mom.  As heart-wrenching as it was, I was able to post at the funural home site.  Thank you for the link.

Gary

Casitas1
                  Participant
                    RIP Josh
                    Scooby123
                    Participant

Words cannot express how i am feeling logging on to this sad news. But most of all Josh family. I am so sorry for your loss and Josh you will be in my heart, so brave, so supporting to all of us on this site.

God bless you all

Scooby

maperny
                      Participant

I am so sorry, I am struggling for words.  He was a special person who supported so many of us on this forum.   May God bless his family and I send special thoughts and prayers for his children, may they cherish their beautiful memories.  Rest in Peace, dear man, you were inspirational to us all.

maria

Shaneswife
                        Participant

God my heart goes out to his family. I can't imagine their heartbreak. 

Janis

jenny22
                          Participant

Another truly sad day on this board (there seem to be so many these days)……I am heartbroken for Josh's family…..again, there really are no adequate words……

Gina- if you are reading these posts, please know how loved Josh was amongst this group.

jenny

Patrisa
                            Participant

I have been trying to post for hours, but can't find words to express my sadness and disbelief….

Still can't…

My deepest and sincerest condolences to his beautiful family…. 

Patrisa

Mat
                              Participant

No adequate words.  Josh and I joined this forum around the same time.  Like me, he has young children.  (The same is true of Jamie.)  Although it's sad when we lose anyone, no young child should suffer the loss of a parent.  Really heartbreaking.

Bubbles
                                Participant

Josh was a beautiful man that I considered my friend/brother.  I always will.  Hollding his family in my heart.  C

jennunicorn
                                  Participant

Another beautiful soul taken too soon. My heart continues to break as well. My thoughts and love are with his family.

Nemesis
                                    Participant

Unbelievably sad. RIP Josh.

vivian
                                        Participant

Sweet and courageous Josh… I am so very sorry for his family and friends.  Peace and love to all.

Lear

Rocco
                                        Participant

May the loving memories of Josh surround his family and friends during this most difficult time.   I am so very sorry for your loss…

(my mother grew up in Lombard …)

Corinne
                                          Participant

Dear Josh, I know you feel our broken hearts. I want to thank-you for fighting the good fight with such valor. You offered your body to endure treatments that will benefit others and add to the body of knowledge that will someday find a cure. God bless you and your dear family always.

Corinne and Randy

Stu
                                            Participant

Love and thoughts are with Josh's family…. So very sad

Momofjake
                                              Participant

Jake found a tumor tonight. He believed he was clean.  Devasted. I logged on, kind of afraid….devasted again. I think you can only know this heartache by living it. Very sad for Joshs' loved ones. He was adored here by so many. 

Kerri

casagrayson
                                                  Participant

Oh, Kerri … devastated for you and Jake.  And we are all grieving the loss of Josh — the only thing that makes it any better is to know how much he was loved by this community.  We all feel the same about you and Jake.

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics