The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Hello Family

Forums General Melanoma Community Hello Family

Participant
      Hi ya’sll, sorry ive been MIA (missing in action) this past week or more, this incmga00012 & Epacadostat DRAINS the LIFE out of me! Haha, plus i recently broke out in a rash, lil’ red dots everywhere except my face thank god lol..i see my team tomorrow so, it doesnt itch really, some areas but never lasts long, i have Benidryl, i guess it helps. So, tomorrows appointment consists of going down there to take my morning pills (Epacadostat) do bloodwork then leave, last week it included a 4hr observation after my dose, not this time! Its all gettin easier as the weeks move forward, the more they know im handling the meds ok, the less i have to go in! Its been a busy month or more with all the activities their having me do, next week is dance lessons…I hope everyone is ok? For the next few days, im gunna browse past and current posts and see whats going on with the MRF family, i sure love each and everyone of you ok? I gotta go to sleep, had a tooth pulled today, immunal therapies are terrible on the ol’ teeth right?
    Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        MelMel
        Participant
          So glad to see your post and even happier to know that you are doing well!!! Hoping the rash resolves itself soon. I check the posts each day hoping to hear some good news from you regarding your new regiment. Just so you know, you made my day! Thank you!
          Sending best wishes and much success.
          Melanie
          Bubbles
          Participant
            Hang in there, Mike! I know you feel like you’ve been through the ringer – CAUSE YOU HAVE!!!! Bless you! You got this though! Step by step! c
            sks2019
            Participant
              Mike , Glad to know you are doing good. Keeping the fingers crossed for you.
              NED dust for you !
              Affected
              Participant
                Hi Mike,
                I’m glad to hear you are doing well. It had been a while.
                Today is the half way mark of my husband’s 6 week radiotherapy treatment. He’s doing better than expected.
                Wishing you the best, and keep us posted about your progress.
                Affected
                Cindy Lou
                Participant
                  Ahh, the itchy rash. I still have mine and i have not had immuno since June. Try the Cerave cream in the jar with red writing on it. They have it at walgreens or target. Its pricey but it gives me a lot of relief. Great to hear from you!,
                  Summer S.
                  Participant
                    Mike —
                    So happy you are doing well and staying strong, I hope the new meds do miracles for you

Love,
                    S.

jbronicki
                    Participant
                      Hey Mike, sorry for the delay in responding, work got crazy! So glad to hear that you are getting by, that is your job right now, just get through! Let me know how those dance lessons go 😉 All thoughts are with you, your family and this treatment.
                      Hugs,
                      Jackie
                      jbronicki
                      Participant
                        Hey Mike, sorry for the delay in responding, work got crazy! So glad to hear that you are getting by, that is your job right now, just get through! Let me know how those dance lessons go 😉 All thoughts are with you, your family and this treatment.
                        Hugs,
                        Jackie
                        DoubleTT
                        Participant
                          Arrgh cant sleep…when this happens I wonder who else from this board is up. I also think of you. Sooooo it been 7 days since you posted. How are you feeling on this drug combo? I forgot to ask you your gene type . Braf? NRAS? hope you are doing okay. Warm hugs from Torono Canada Tracey
                          DoubleTT
                          Participant
                            Hello Mike greetings from cold Canada…I love it as the drugs make me so hot…lol. How are you doing ? Are you up to chatting with us??? I’m sure all of us are cheering you on and sending good happy vibes…tt Tracey from Toronto Canada
                        Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics