The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Finally NED

Forums General Melanoma Community Finally NED

Participant

Hello all, Long day yesterday after Pet ct, two Mri and Infusion of Keytruda. Was meeting with all my Drs. Oncologist, Surgeon and Radiologist to see what next step was going to be. I was nervous while in office waiting results. My Dr. (Rock Star Doc.) came in with all the rest and looked a little serious to me! They all smiled at once and said all clear your NED!!!! I started to cry and they informed me that the only other surgey i will need is cosmetic(facial) You know I have kind of gotten used to the scars, crooked lips neck scars etc. No more cutting for me for a long while.

I just wanted to thank all on this forum for the wealth of knowledge and support over the last 6 yrs. Even though I have only been posting a little while I am hoping NED sticks around a while and finds all of you!

Best, Paul

Viewing 32 reply threads
    • Replies
        jennunicorn
        Participant

Excellent news! Congratulations!!

jennunicorn
          Participant

jennunicorn
            Participant

jbronicki
              Participant

Congratulations and well done!  That must have been so good to hear!

jbronicki
                Participant

jbronicki
                  Participant

JoshF
                    Participant

Simply outstanding!!!

JoshF
                      Participant

Simply outstanding!!!

JoshF
                        Participant

Simply outstanding!!!

Patrisa
                          Participant

Dear Paul, sooo happy for you! May you stay NED forever!!!!!

Not only  am i happy for you, but am also grateful for sharing the great news, it really brings hope to all of us!!

Love,

Patrisa

Patrisa
                            Participant

Not only  am i happy for you, but am also grateful for sharing the great news, it really brings hope to all of us!!

Love,

Patrisa

Patrisa
                              Participant

Love,

Patrisa

vickiaa0529
                                Participant

Congratulations.

vickiaa0529
                                  Participant

Congratulations.

vickiaa0529
                                    Participant

Congratulations.

sister of patient
                                      Participant

That is absolutely fabulous!! May it be forever!!! 

Barb

sister of patient
                                        Participant

Barb

sister of patient
                                          Participant

Barb

Lee Parlier
                                            Participant

Awesome!!!

Lee Parlier
                                              Participant

Awesome!!!

Lee Parlier
                                                Participant

Awesome!!!

WithinMySkin
                                                  Participant
                                                    Fantastic news, Paul! Congrats!!
                                                    WithinMySkin
                                                    Participant
                                                      WithinMySkin
                                                      Participant
                                                        Bubbles
                                                        Participant

Wonderful! Enjoy! Celeste

Bubbles
                                                          Participant

Bubbles
                                                            Participant

Mamapegela
                                                              Participant

Such fantastic news!!  Here's to you and to all of us working toward that same goal!

Mamapegela
                                                                Participant

Such fantastic news!!  Here's to you and to all of us working toward that same goal!

Mamapegela
                                                                  Participant

Maria C
                                                                    Participant

Paul, what a moment! I could envision the scene! Congratulations, thanks so much for sharing, and I hope you find your way to dance into this next big chapter in your life!!

Maria C
                                                                      Participant

Paul, what a moment! I could envision the scene! Congratulations, thanks so much for sharing, and I hope you find your way to dance into this next big chapter in your life!!

Maria C
                                                                        Participant

Viewing 32 reply threads
                                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics