The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Clear PT and MRI – Still NED

Forums General Melanoma Community Clear PT and MRI – Still NED

Participant

Had my annual scans and follow up this week.  CT and brain MRI are again clean.  Thankful, grateful and feeling blessed tonight.

Hoping others in the fight will get some positive news this week.  Hang in there everyone!

-Rocco, Stage IV in 2005, Ipi responder in late 2008, NED since 2009

Viewing 41 reply threads
    • Replies
        jennunicorn
        Participant

Awesome news Rocco! Congrats!

jennunicorn
          Participant

jennunicorn
            Participant

Bubbles
              Participant

Wonderful! Enjoy! -c

Bubbles
                Participant

Wonderful! Enjoy! -c

Bubbles
                  Participant

Wonderful! Enjoy! -c

UBContributor
                    Participant

Rocco, you are a hope for all of us here! 

UBContributor
                      Participant

UBContributor
                        Participant

mjanssentx
                          Participant

Congrats Rocco – I too got great news yesterday…Stage 3 two years…and clean PET scan.  So moving to semi-annual scans.

Best wishes

mjanssentx
                            Participant

Congrats Rocco – I too got great news yesterday…Stage 3 two years…and clean PET scan.  So moving to semi-annual scans.

Best wishes

mjanssentx
                              Participant

Best wishes

KMick
                                Participant

Thank you for sharing the great news.  These posts give so many people with melanoma and their loved ones hope.  So glad to hear that you are doing well and take the time to let people on this board know.

KMick
                                  Participant

Thank you for sharing the great news.  These posts give so many people with melanoma and their loved ones hope.  So glad to hear that you are doing well and take the time to let people on this board know.

KMick
                                    Participant

Hukill
                                      Participant

Great news. I started ipi/nivo in july, on nivo maintanance now. I had a very good reaction to the drugs and last scan I went from 7 mets in my lungs in july to near complete resolution on 29 december 2016. I hope I have the same success as you have had.

Hukill
                                        Participant

Great news. I started ipi/nivo in july, on nivo maintanance now. I had a very good reaction to the drugs and last scan I went from 7 mets in my lungs in july to near complete resolution on 29 december 2016. I hope I have the same success as you have had.

Hukill
                                          Participant

Gene_S
                                            Participant

That is great Rocco.  Enjoy life!

Gene_S
                                              Participant

Gene_S
                                                Participant

Casitas1
                                                  Participant

Right On!

Casitas1
                                                    Participant

Right On!

Casitas1
                                                      Participant

Right On!

jenny22
                                                        Participant

Hi Rocco- GREAT NEWS…..love to see these posts…..

I have scans coming up on 2/21 and verrrrry anxious….hoping to hold at Stage III……

Congrats again, and thanks for coming back to let us all know…..

best,

jenny

jenny22
                                                          Participant

I have scans coming up on 2/21 and verrrrry anxious….hoping to hold at Stage III……

best,

jenny

jenny22
                                                            Participant

best,

jenny

snow white
                                                              Participant

Fantastic news!

snow white
                                                                Participant

Fantastic news!

snow white
                                                                  Participant

Fantastic news!

welcome32
                                                                    Participant

So Wonderful to hear!!!  Thanks for sharing!!

welcome32
                                                                      Participant

welcome32
                                                                        Participant

iskitwo
                                                                          Participant

Great news!!

iskitwo
                                                                            Participant

Great news!!

iskitwo
                                                                              Participant

Great news!!

_Paul_
                                                                                Participant

Awesome report Rocco. It gives those actively battling hope (at least it certainly does for me).

– Paul

_Paul_
                                                                                  Participant

Awesome report Rocco. It gives those actively battling hope (at least it certainly does for me).

– Paul

_Paul_
                                                                                    Participant

– Paul

DebbieH
                                                                                      Participant

Fantastic news Rocco!  It's nice to see a familiar name from the old days and so glad to hear you're doing well.

DebbieH, stage 3C, NED 15+ years

DebbieH
                                                                                        Participant

Fantastic news Rocco!  It's nice to see a familiar name from the old days and so glad to hear you're doing well.

DebbieH
                                                                                          Participant

Viewing 41 reply threads
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics