The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Amy Busby

Forums General Melanoma Community Amy Busby

Participant

Amy's battle with melanoma ended today, 05/21/2011. A long and courageous fight! A True Warrior! We know that Amy touched many people with her determination and spirit to overcome this disease and you touched her. For that we say Thank You! Please remember Dennis, Cayla, and Dylan as they begin a new battle. Your thoughts and prayers are part of what armed Amy in her fight. Remember her Faith, Courage, and Relentless Determination to learn and reach out to others in their battles as well. We truly thank you all!

Amy's battle with melanoma ended today, 05/21/2011. A long and courageous fight! A True Warrior! We know that Amy touched many people with her determination and spirit to overcome this disease and you touched her. For that we say Thank You! Please remember Dennis, Cayla, and Dylan as they begin a new battle. Your thoughts and prayers are part of what armed Amy in her fight. Remember her Faith, Courage, and Relentless Determination to learn and reach out to others in their battles as well. We truly thank you all!

Amy's Mom, Dad, and Sisters 

Viewing 57 reply threads
    • Replies
        jag
        Participant

Amy, thank you for bringing a lot of hope to this board and many of the patients here.  

God Bless You.

John.

jag
          Participant

Amy, thank you for bringing a lot of hope to this board and many of the patients here.  

God Bless You.

John.

lhaley
            Participant

I've tried to post several times and am having a difficult time choosing my words.

Amy fought so hard and she also taught others how to fight. How to ask for what you want and to get it.  I originally got to know Amy on this board, then Amy decided to come to Chapel Hill for the MPIP bash and Charlie set it up for us to room together.  We started e-mailing and by the time we met we knew each other well. 

In my years on this board we've seen many fighters. Amy was among the best.  She brought such a positive attitude to this board , those of you who have been here for a few years understand what I mean.  No matter what she personally was going through she was there for others with a word of encouragement. 

Amy demonstrated courage which I'm sure her children will have learned from and will grow up to be strong loving adults.  Dennis was her rock and stood by her and was just a fantastic caretaker and partner.

Love to your family Amy as they go through their journey of life with a void that can't be replaced.

Linda

Suzan AB
                Participant

Very Well Said Linda! 

I am so sorry to hear about Amy too.  Amy departure is A great loss to humanity.  May your memories of Amy keep you warm, and May Amy's light shine your the way.  My best, Suzan AB

Suzan AB
                  Participant

Very Well Said Linda! 

I am so sorry to hear about Amy too.  Amy departure is A great loss to humanity.  May your memories of Amy keep you warm, and May Amy's light shine your the way.  My best, Suzan AB

lhaley
                  Participant

I've tried to post several times and am having a difficult time choosing my words.

Amy fought so hard and she also taught others how to fight. How to ask for what you want and to get it.  I originally got to know Amy on this board, then Amy decided to come to Chapel Hill for the MPIP bash and Charlie set it up for us to room together.  We started e-mailing and by the time we met we knew each other well. 

In my years on this board we've seen many fighters. Amy was among the best.  She brought such a positive attitude to this board , those of you who have been here for a few years understand what I mean.  No matter what she personally was going through she was there for others with a word of encouragement. 

Amy demonstrated courage which I'm sure her children will have learned from and will grow up to be strong loving adults.  Dennis was her rock and stood by her and was just a fantastic caretaker and partner.

Love to your family Amy as they go through their journey of life with a void that can't be replaced.

Linda

dian in spokane
                    Participant

I am so sad for you all, and for all of us as well.

I only had the chance to meet Amy and Dennis once, but it breaks my heart to think of her gone so young.

My deepest condolences.

Dian

dian in spokane
                      Participant

I am so sad for you all, and for all of us as well.

I only had the chance to meet Amy and Dennis once, but it breaks my heart to think of her gone so young.

My deepest condolences.

Dian

SharonK
                        Participant

It is funny how you can feel such profound sadness over the death of someone you actually never "met". I started coming to this community 6 years ago when melanoma reared its ugly head again. Amy was someone who stood out to me possibly because we are around the same age and both had small children. However, it was probably more because of her way with words. Amy was so to the point and exceedingly bright you couldn't help but be captivated by her posts. 

Today is a joyous day for Amy. I'm positive she is chillin with Jesus. If anybody deserves that it is her. I wish her beautiful family peace and my sincere condolences that this lovely, beautiful,smart and witty woman was taken far too early from them.

Godspeed Amy!

SharonK 

SharonK
                          Participant

It is funny how you can feel such profound sadness over the death of someone you actually never "met". I started coming to this community 6 years ago when melanoma reared its ugly head again. Amy was someone who stood out to me possibly because we are around the same age and both had small children. However, it was probably more because of her way with words. Amy was so to the point and exceedingly bright you couldn't help but be captivated by her posts. 

Today is a joyous day for Amy. I'm positive she is chillin with Jesus. If anybody deserves that it is her. I wish her beautiful family peace and my sincere condolences that this lovely, beautiful,smart and witty woman was taken far too early from them.

Godspeed Amy!

SharonK 

shellebrownies
                            Participant

My family is new to the melanoma fight, so I never had the opportunity to meet Amy, but it is obvious by the posts she has evoked that she is one special lady who touched many, many people with her courage and determination. My prayers and best wishes with you all!

Michelle, wife of Don, Stage IV

shellebrownies
                              Participant

My family is new to the melanoma fight, so I never had the opportunity to meet Amy, but it is obvious by the posts she has evoked that she is one special lady who touched many, many people with her courage and determination. My prayers and best wishes with you all!

Michelle, wife of Don, Stage IV

Lori C
                                Participant

To Amy's family & Loved ones, I am so sorry for your loss.  She was a constant source of encouragement to me.  A remarkably gracious and courageous woman.

Lori C

Lori C
                                  Participant

To Amy's family & Loved ones, I am so sorry for your loss.  She was a constant source of encouragement to me.  A remarkably gracious and courageous woman.

Lori C

jackiewin
                                    Participant

Words cannot express the sadness I feel over the loss of Amy.  I had the pleasure of meeting her – a sweet and delightful young lady.  Way too young to leave us.  She will be missed on this board.

My deepest condolences to Amy's family.

Jackie W

jackiewin
                                      Participant

Words cannot express the sadness I feel over the loss of Amy.  I had the pleasure of meeting her – a sweet and delightful young lady.  Way too young to leave us.  She will be missed on this board.

My deepest condolences to Amy's family.

Jackie W

MichaelFL
                                        Participant

This is a board where all people from al walks of life come together that have never met, and they come here to fight a common goal that in one way or another they are all connected to-melanoma. Amy was one of those rare few that even in the depths of her own long dark personal battle still found the time to reach out to others both here and beyond and to assist wherever humanely possible.

I am saddened by your passing today. The world needs more of people like you. I am sure it would be a better place if you stayed. Maybe that is why you were called home so early, you were needed more elsewhere than here on earth.

Amy, thanks for all you did, both here and anywhere else you felt needed. I am glad that after your long and hard fought battle that you are finally free. Fly away with the angels, no shame in resting now.

My condolences to Dennis, the children and the family.

Michael

MichaelFL
                                          Participant

This is a board where all people from al walks of life come together that have never met, and they come here to fight a common goal that in one way or another they are all connected to-melanoma. Amy was one of those rare few that even in the depths of her own long dark personal battle still found the time to reach out to others both here and beyond and to assist wherever humanely possible.

I am saddened by your passing today. The world needs more of people like you. I am sure it would be a better place if you stayed. Maybe that is why you were called home so early, you were needed more elsewhere than here on earth.

Amy, thanks for all you did, both here and anywhere else you felt needed. I am glad that after your long and hard fought battle that you are finally free. Fly away with the angels, no shame in resting now.

My condolences to Dennis, the children and the family.

Michael

Bonnie Lea
                                            Participant

Oh my dear Amy.   You are resting for sure and we are joyous that you are without pain and that you are able to fly with Angels, and Be watchful over your family and extended family.

I always enjoyed your notes. 

Love Bonnie Lea

Bonnie Lea
                                              Participant

Oh my dear Amy.   You are resting for sure and we are joyous that you are without pain and that you are able to fly with Angels, and Be watchful over your family and extended family.

I always enjoyed your notes. 

Love Bonnie Lea

KellieSue
                                                Participant

I'm so saddened to read this today.

While I never knew Amy I followed her story. She seemed like such a classy lady throughout her whole battle.

I'm so sorry for her family grieving the loss of her now.

Kellie(from Iowa) Stage IV

KellieSue
                                                  Participant

I'm so saddened to read this today.

While I never knew Amy I followed her story. She seemed like such a classy lady throughout her whole battle.

I'm so sorry for her family grieving the loss of her now.

Kellie(from Iowa) Stage IV

Jim M.
                                                    Participant

My deepest condolences. Amy was always there for everyone. I'll lift her family in prayer for strength, guidance, and God's peace.

God Bless,

Jim M.

Jim M.
                                                      Participant

My deepest condolences. Amy was always there for everyone. I'll lift her family in prayer for strength, guidance, and God's peace.

God Bless,

Jim M.

FormerCaregiver
                                                        Participant

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of Amy. In her battle with this
                                                          horrible disease, she showed everyone how to live and to never throw in the towel.

However, God has called her home now and she is free of pain. I pray that Amy will
                                                          experience the everlasting joy and peace of paradise.

If only there were more melanoma warriors who had Amy's attitude. My late wife also had
                                                          this attitude and I deeply admire that quality in anyone who is fighting any type of
                                                          serious illness.

May God bless you.

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                                          Participant

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of Amy. In her battle with this
                                                            horrible disease, she showed everyone how to live and to never throw in the towel.

However, God has called her home now and she is free of pain. I pray that Amy will
                                                            experience the everlasting joy and peace of paradise.

If only there were more melanoma warriors who had Amy's attitude. My late wife also had
                                                            this attitude and I deeply admire that quality in anyone who is fighting any type of
                                                            serious illness.

May God bless you.

Frank from Australia

BethA in VA
                                                            Participant

This makes me very sad.  Amy was a big part of our community.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my prayers.  Beth 3/B

BethA in VA
                                                              Participant

This makes me very sad.  Amy was a big part of our community.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my prayers.  Beth 3/B

Rocco
                                                                Participant

My deepest condolencs to Amy's family and close friends.  May your loving memories of Amy surround you during this most difficult time.

Amy was a bright light to so many of us on the MPIP bulletin board – with helpful or encouraging posts.  For that I will be ever thankful. 

Rocco – Stage IV

Rocco
                                                                  Participant

My deepest condolencs to Amy's family and close friends.  May your loving memories of Amy surround you during this most difficult time.

Amy was a bright light to so many of us on the MPIP bulletin board – with helpful or encouraging posts.  For that I will be ever thankful. 

Rocco – Stage IV

Phil S
                                                                    Participant
                                                                      Ever since we joined this Board in April 2010, my husband and I looked for Amy’s posts, they were always so full of spunk, and we loved her attitude throughout her battle. She fought the good fight and I know she use to say in her posts that some of her treatments, gave her bonus time. Amy was such an example for her children, and I hope and pray that all their wonderful memories are in their hearts. God bless you Dennis, from everything I read you are the ultimate husband and father. We are keeping the whole family in our prayers. Amy helped all of us fighting melanoma, with her posts and wonderful spirit, and now she can look down on all of us, and bless us from above. God hold Amy Busby tight in your arms, she was a true warrior! Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                                                                      Phil S
                                                                      Participant
                                                                        Ever since we joined this Board in April 2010, my husband and I looked for Amy’s posts, they were always so full of spunk, and we loved her attitude throughout her battle. She fought the good fight and I know she use to say in her posts that some of her treatments, gave her bonus time. Amy was such an example for her children, and I hope and pray that all their wonderful memories are in their hearts. God bless you Dennis, from everything I read you are the ultimate husband and father. We are keeping the whole family in our prayers. Amy helped all of us fighting melanoma, with her posts and wonderful spirit, and now she can look down on all of us, and bless us from above. God hold Amy Busby tight in your arms, she was a true warrior! Valerie (Phil’s wife)
                                                                        triciad
                                                                        Participant

My heart is broken.  Amy demonstrated such courage and grace throughout her battle with this brutal disease.  I never had any real contact with her; yet, reading her posts made me feel like I knew her.  Amy is the real definition of a true warrior.  My deepest sympathies to her family during this very difficult time.  She has been a true role model for all of us and will always be remembered. 

triciad
                                                                          Participant

My heart is broken.  Amy demonstrated such courage and grace throughout her battle with this brutal disease.  I never had any real contact with her; yet, reading her posts made me feel like I knew her.  Amy is the real definition of a true warrior.  My deepest sympathies to her family during this very difficult time.  She has been a true role model for all of us and will always be remembered. 

CarolA
                                                                            Participant

I am finding the words difficult, too.    I didn't know Amy personally, but through my six years here, her posts, her knowledge and help to others was obvious and tremendous.   Her close friendships with fellow warriors, written out and expressed for all to see made me feel like I did know Amy personally.  My sympathy to those friends, those warriors, whose hearts hurt and at the same time burst with love for Amy.  

Her cheerfulness in all her photos,  the way she shared her journey and her living and loving through it all—we all learned by example.    It brings me to tears to know that another fabulous person is taken from their family and friends.   My prayers for Dennis and their children;  their loving support for her was reflected in so many of her messages.   May the wonderful memories she created sustain you and fill your hearts forever.    

CarolA – Stage III – Amherst, NY     

CarolA
                                                                              Participant

I am finding the words difficult, too.    I didn't know Amy personally, but through my six years here, her posts, her knowledge and help to others was obvious and tremendous.   Her close friendships with fellow warriors, written out and expressed for all to see made me feel like I did know Amy personally.  My sympathy to those friends, those warriors, whose hearts hurt and at the same time burst with love for Amy.  

Her cheerfulness in all her photos,  the way she shared her journey and her living and loving through it all—we all learned by example.    It brings me to tears to know that another fabulous person is taken from their family and friends.   My prayers for Dennis and their children;  their loving support for her was reflected in so many of her messages.   May the wonderful memories she created sustain you and fill your hearts forever.    

CarolA – Stage III – Amherst, NY     

KatyWI
                                                                                Participant

I never met Amy; I could only see the kind of person she was from her posts.  Her determniation to fully live every bit of life she was given has been inspiring.  She is now enjoying perfect peace; I hope that you, her beloved family, can find a measure of peace yourselves as you adjust.

Katy

KatyWI
                                                                                  Participant

I never met Amy; I could only see the kind of person she was from her posts.  Her determniation to fully live every bit of life she was given has been inspiring.  She is now enjoying perfect peace; I hope that you, her beloved family, can find a measure of peace yourselves as you adjust.

Katy

Charlotte C
                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                      So very sorry to hear about this. Amy was an inspiration to all.
                                                                                      Charlotte C
                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                        So very sorry to hear about this. Amy was an inspiration to all.
                                                                                        Carol Taylor
                                                                                        Participant

Any was and is beautiful I had to read her profile, but after reading that and all these tributes, it's easy to tell she was remarkable, to say the least, and will be missed tremendously. Thank goodness for the memories so many have.

My hat is off to her daughter! I love that Amy's chillin' with Jesus and that her daughter posted it. May we all show her heart, courage, knowledge, and compassion.

Lord, in Your mercy, You're chillin' with Your daughter Amy after a well-fought battle. Hold her family now as they have to figure life out without her physical presence. May they always carry her with them just like You carry her, You carry them, and they carry You. Amen.

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                                                                                          Participant

Any was and is beautiful I had to read her profile, but after reading that and all these tributes, it's easy to tell she was remarkable, to say the least, and will be missed tremendously. Thank goodness for the memories so many have.

My hat is off to her daughter! I love that Amy's chillin' with Jesus and that her daughter posted it. May we all show her heart, courage, knowledge, and compassion.

Lord, in Your mercy, You're chillin' with Your daughter Amy after a well-fought battle. Hold her family now as they have to figure life out without her physical presence. May they always carry her with them just like You carry her, You carry them, and they carry You. Amen.

Grace and peace,

Carol

mike_nj
                                                                                            Participant

We met Amy at Chapel Hill back in 2010 and we always remember her

She was pleasant, smiling, personable, and one would never knew she was a stage 4 melanoma patient by casual conversation.  It almost seemed that she regarded her condition not as a life threatening medical problem, but as an opportunity to show all of us how to focus on being alive happily while we are all here on this earth.

The world did end in a way for the mpip community on May 21 as we lost yet another one of our special members.

We will pray for her and her family

Mike from NJ

mike_nj
                                                                                              Participant

We met Amy at Chapel Hill back in 2010 and we always remember her

She was pleasant, smiling, personable, and one would never knew she was a stage 4 melanoma patient by casual conversation.  It almost seemed that she regarded her condition not as a life threatening medical problem, but as an opportunity to show all of us how to focus on being alive happily while we are all here on this earth.

The world did end in a way for the mpip community on May 21 as we lost yet another one of our special members.

We will pray for her and her family

Mike from NJ

Charlie S
                                                                                                Participant

Charlie S
                                                                                                  Participant

JuleFL
                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                      Amy’s posts were a wonderful source of knowledge, hope and comfort during my husband’s battle with melanoma. My deepest condolences to her family and friends.

Jule

JuleFL
                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                        Amy’s posts were a wonderful source of knowledge, hope and comfort during my husband’s battle with melanoma. My deepest condolences to her family and friends.

Jule

LibbyinVA
                                                                                                        Participant

Oh, Amy, how you will be missed on the board.  You were such a source of both knowledge and inspiration to so many of us battling the beast.  I know I am supposed to feel relieved and happy that you have earned your wings, but am just not there yet and am feeling very sad.  I am sorry that Dennis has lost his wife and that Cayla and Dylan have lost their mom.  But, I do know that Amy will never leave her family…she loved you so much.  Hopefully you will continue to feel her presence and know that she will be right beside you as you begin your new battle.  Rest in peace, Amy and love and prayers to Amy's family and friends!

Libby

LibbyinVA, Stage IIIb

LibbyinVA
                                                                                                          Participant

Oh, Amy, how you will be missed on the board.  You were such a source of both knowledge and inspiration to so many of us battling the beast.  I know I am supposed to feel relieved and happy that you have earned your wings, but am just not there yet and am feeling very sad.  I am sorry that Dennis has lost his wife and that Cayla and Dylan have lost their mom.  But, I do know that Amy will never leave her family…she loved you so much.  Hopefully you will continue to feel her presence and know that she will be right beside you as you begin your new battle.  Rest in peace, Amy and love and prayers to Amy's family and friends!

Libby

LibbyinVA, Stage IIIb

MariaH
                                                                                                            Participant

Words don't seem to do justice when it comes to speaking of Amy and her warmth, support, encouragment, and knowledge on this board.  She was a true warrior, and will never be forgotten.  I hope you someday find peace, and your memories of her bring smiles and not tears.  My heart goes out to all of you.

MariaH
                                                                                                              Participant

Words don't seem to do justice when it comes to speaking of Amy and her warmth, support, encouragment, and knowledge on this board.  She was a true warrior, and will never be forgotten.  I hope you someday find peace, and your memories of her bring smiles and not tears.  My heart goes out to all of you.

MaryD
                                                                                                                Participant

Amy is now whole, happy, and at peace in heaven with the angels but nothing can fill the hole that is left in everyone's heart.   I've been on the board many years and her courage, support to others, and tenacity will forever leave it's mark.

Sending prayers and hope that God's peace and comfort surrounds all of you during this very sad time.

Love,

MaryD

MaryD
                                                                                                                  Participant

Amy is now whole, happy, and at peace in heaven with the angels but nothing can fill the hole that is left in everyone's heart.   I've been on the board many years and her courage, support to others, and tenacity will forever leave it's mark.

Sending prayers and hope that God's peace and comfort surrounds all of you during this very sad time.

Love,

MaryD

BarbieGirl
                                                                                                                    Participant

My heart breaks for all of Amy's family and friends.  I'm so glad I had the opportunity to know Amy, and get together with her a few times.  Glad, and sooo blessed!

Amy (aka 'short shit'), I will love and miss you forever.  As long as I'm alive, I will always treasure the memories with you.  Especially you "holding my hand" on the flight to Tahoe.  You knew how much I hated to fly, and we somehow managed to sit with each other when you got to Dallas from Houston.  Thank you for always being honest, courageous, up-beat, witty, compassionate and just being "real".

We didn't get the chance to go to Vegas, nor did you get to come up and help inventory and organize my barbies, something you said you loved doing.  You were always so organized.  I loved you the minute I met you, and loved you more when I found out you shared my love of barbies. You were always willing to lend an ear when I was pissin' and moaning about something, and gave great advice on what to do. To be so young, you were so wise.

You taught us all so much about LIVING with melanoma.  Your faith and trust in Jesus helped bring me back to my roots as a Christian.  Every person you knew–you made them (us) all feel like we were your BFF. I love you and will always cherish our memories together.

Dennis, Cayla, Dylan, Pam, Kenneth, Abby, Julie…. I'm so, so sorry.  Amy was truly a blessing to all who knew her.  Please know you all are in my heart and prayers during this difficult time.  I know her "Celebration of Life" today will be awesome, and wish I could be there.  I promise I will be there in spirit.  I lift you all up in prayer today, and every day, that you find peace and comfort knowing Amy's in the gentle hands of Jesus now.  I can only imagine how she felt when she saw the face of God!

Part of the words of "Wings of Hope" are:  The beast may take our bodies, but he'll never take our souls; he can do his best to wreck us, but then he'll have to go, 'c'ause in Heaven he's not welcomed, you see we're all cured that day.  And the hummingbird will let you know that we made it through okay. ………….  Wings of Hope, that's how our lives should be, 'cause I believe in living, and loving is the key, Wings of Hope, a gift from God that everything's alright, when you see a hummingbird remember it's a sign.  It's a sign of HOPE… Wings of Hope.

Fly high, Amy.. you're free now to fly with the angels with no worries and no pain.  You more than earned your wings.  Those of us left behind will always have a special place in our hearts that is occupied by only you.  I love and miss you, now and forever. 

*hugz*

~Lisa~

BarbieGirl
                                                                                                                      Participant

My heart breaks for all of Amy's family and friends.  I'm so glad I had the opportunity to know Amy, and get together with her a few times.  Glad, and sooo blessed!

Amy (aka 'short shit'), I will love and miss you forever.  As long as I'm alive, I will always treasure the memories with you.  Especially you "holding my hand" on the flight to Tahoe.  You knew how much I hated to fly, and we somehow managed to sit with each other when you got to Dallas from Houston.  Thank you for always being honest, courageous, up-beat, witty, compassionate and just being "real".

We didn't get the chance to go to Vegas, nor did you get to come up and help inventory and organize my barbies, something you said you loved doing.  You were always so organized.  I loved you the minute I met you, and loved you more when I found out you shared my love of barbies. You were always willing to lend an ear when I was pissin' and moaning about something, and gave great advice on what to do. To be so young, you were so wise.

You taught us all so much about LIVING with melanoma.  Your faith and trust in Jesus helped bring me back to my roots as a Christian.  Every person you knew–you made them (us) all feel like we were your BFF. I love you and will always cherish our memories together.

Dennis, Cayla, Dylan, Pam, Kenneth, Abby, Julie…. I'm so, so sorry.  Amy was truly a blessing to all who knew her.  Please know you all are in my heart and prayers during this difficult time.  I know her "Celebration of Life" today will be awesome, and wish I could be there.  I promise I will be there in spirit.  I lift you all up in prayer today, and every day, that you find peace and comfort knowing Amy's in the gentle hands of Jesus now.  I can only imagine how she felt when she saw the face of God!

Part of the words of "Wings of Hope" are:  The beast may take our bodies, but he'll never take our souls; he can do his best to wreck us, but then he'll have to go, 'c'ause in Heaven he's not welcomed, you see we're all cured that day.  And the hummingbird will let you know that we made it through okay. ………….  Wings of Hope, that's how our lives should be, 'cause I believe in living, and loving is the key, Wings of Hope, a gift from God that everything's alright, when you see a hummingbird remember it's a sign.  It's a sign of HOPE… Wings of Hope.

Fly high, Amy.. you're free now to fly with the angels with no worries and no pain.  You more than earned your wings.  Those of us left behind will always have a special place in our hearts that is occupied by only you.  I love and miss you, now and forever. 

*hugz*

~Lisa~

Laurie from maine
                                                                                                                        Participant

We have lost a true warrior.  I have always looked for her posts.  She was always there to encourage others.  She was so great about keeping us informed as she tried new treatments.  My heart goes out to her family at this time – you will all be in my prayers.

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
                                                                                                                          Participant

We have lost a true warrior.  I have always looked for her posts.  She was always there to encourage others.  She was so great about keeping us informed as she tried new treatments.  My heart goes out to her family at this time – you will all be in my prayers.

laurie from maine

DukefromMA
                                                                                                                            Participant

My heart just broke reading this.  Amy was an amazing young woman who was just… and angel.  I am deeply sadden….

My thoughts and prayers to her family.

Duke

DukefromMA
                                                                                                                              Participant

My heart just broke reading this.  Amy was an amazing young woman who was just… and angel.  I am deeply sadden….

My thoughts and prayers to her family.

Duke

Viewing 57 reply threads
                                                                                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics