The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

The Tiny Trailer is Packed

Forums General Melanoma Community The Tiny Trailer is Packed

Participant
      Julie & Sheri’s Awesome Adventure 2020 is on! And I only have one more sleep!

Subie Blue got a clean bill of health from the mechanic, I’ve been wrapped in bubble wrap by my doctors. This trip is on like Donkey Kong!

Today I just have the last minute things, like ice, and the cooler and hitching the trailer. Then we are off bright and blurry tomorrow morning. Have I told you I cannot wait?

See you again in two weeks!!
      Julie

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bubbles
        Participant
          This MADE. MY. DAY!!!!!!!!!!! So much YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time. Can’t wait to hear the tales!!! love, les
            chrispl1974
            Participant
              Have a great trip and enjoy Julie
            Casitas1
            Participant
              Alright Julie! Great to hear. Enjoy!

Best, Paul

SABKLYN
              Participant
                That’s the kind of update I like! So good to get away.I hope you and Sheri have an awesome time! Safe and fun travels!
                Mark_DC
                Participant
                  Wish you a great trip Julie. Hope you will share your route and adventures when you return!
                  Mark
                  jbronicki
                  Participant
                    So happy Julie! Honestly, the “it’s on like Donkey Kong” made it even better. haven’t heard that in several decades! Have a wonderful trip! Can’t wait for the pics!
                    Baby_Girl
                    Participant
                      Yay! Y’all have a great trip!
                      marta010
                      Participant
                        Safe travels – have a wonderful trip!
                        sing123
                        Participant
                          So happy to hear about happy adventures on here! Enjoy!
                          tedtell1
                          Participant
                            Yay, have a great time!
                            DoubleTT
                            Participant
                              Ahh that is awesome. Way to go Julie!!! send us some pics!!!
                          Viewing 9 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics