The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Forums General Melanoma Community Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Participant
      Hi Family!!!!!! Im back home in good ol’ Van Nuys Calif.!..it was good, REALLY good seeing my 2 brothers Tim & Dan, and my nephew Tony, And of course the rest of my extended family, i really needed it plus to gain a clear prospective of my near future! I thought a lot about my past visit with that Dr. Jang cat, not once did he give me the impression that “We Got This!” Ya know??, that i shouldnt worry, hes got some stuff up his sleeve to kick some Melanona ass! Remember guys, i came in to see him after my Plea
      for him to Refer me to Dr. Hamid so, that alone should have brought out the “Best” of Jang and as a decent human being that he Should be, and me being a late stage Mel Cancer patient near the edge, why didnt he quote “Sell” himself to me? He really didnt! It hit me in Texas! Texas allowed me to Reflect back to our 10 min visit! Am i wrong? Freakin sell yourself to me! Tell me you have the same tools and meds as Hamid does! He did not choose to, he knew prior i was lookin for a referral to Hamid…..anyways!
      So! Heres where were at, my wife Hillary chose the Weekly dispersment of funds wich is Sept 3rd according to GFMe so, ill make an appt. with Hamid tomorrow, i was gunna wait and make appointment when the funds are ready (Sept 3rd) incase of problems with the transfer of the money to my card and id miss my consult! But then i decided no, make it now, God will make sure it all goes Smooooothly! All you folks have changed my life EVEN MORE then this group already has, even if you couldnt donate, so FREAKIN what! Alot of us are doing bad and i get that, duh! Thats why im doing this GFM! Im behind you no matter what you do or not for me!!…all of you thank you!… gotta go! Time to browse other MRF posts! Lovevya guys….
      https://www.gofundme.com/f/mike039s-melanoma-fight?utm_source=customer&u…
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bubbles
        Participant
          Make that appointment ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you got to visit your peeps! celeste
            MelanomaMike
            Participant
              Yes! Tomorrow is THEE DAY! Bubbles you FREAKIN ROCK!!!
            lkb
            Participant
              Sounds like the trip to Texas helped you see your situation from another angle–yes! You did not sound hopeful about Jang’s plan, so I’m glad you’re going to Hamid.
                MelanomaMike
                Participant
                  Im Rereshed, Recharged, and now its time to Stop my Tumors from getting Enlarged! Haha…im a poet & didnt know it….love ya!
                Casitas1
                Participant
                  You’re welcome Mike! Maybe we can meet during one of our visits to Santa Monica

Best, Paul

ourvan
                  Participant
                    How I wish these forum posts had a “like” button like Facebook does, cuz’ this would get a thousand of them – not only for your continued good natured optimism, but for the generosity of those who are able to help with donations, prayers and healing energy. Good luck at your appointment, Mike!
                Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics