The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Second pet ct on keytruda

Forums General Melanoma Community Second pet ct on keytruda

Participant

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share some great news, to maybe bring hope and some positive news to this forum, I think we all need it…

My dad had his 6 month scan and he is almost NED… Almost because his biggest sub met has some low SUV uptake, but the doctor said its probably some 'repair' process, but can't say 100% NED, but close to it as possible…Everything else is completely gone… We feel so blessed…

He has been on Keytruda for 10 cycles and is doing great (some minor vitiligo on his face and some fatigue – not noticable in everyday activity, just when excercising or hiking)… No other side effects, which is great…

Anyway, keytruda is the first treatment he received after progressing to stage IV, so after seeing these amazing results we really have become believers…

We just hope the response is durable….

take care my friends and hope your chosen path delivers just as great results!

Love,

Patrisa

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        Mamapegela
        Participant

Patrisa thank you for sharing this.  You are right- it is so heartening to hear good news.  I hold on to these stories.

I'm so happy for your dad and your family- may it be  complete and lasting NED.

Peggy

Mamapegela
          Participant

Patrisa thank you for sharing this.  You are right- it is so heartening to hear good news.  I hold on to these stories.

Peggy

Mamapegela
            Participant

Peggy

JoshF
              Participant

Keep it rolling!!!

Josh

JoshF
                Participant

Keep it rolling!!!

Josh

JoshF
                  Participant

Keep it rolling!!!

Josh

Casitas1
                    Participant

Awesome News!!!!!

Paul

Casitas1
                      Participant

Awesome News!!!!!

Paul

Casitas1
                        Participant

Awesome News!!!!!

Paul

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics