The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Scan result

Forums General Melanoma Community Scan result

Participant
      Hi my lovely friends, hope all of you coping as well as can be. Update on my scans, brain clear, not got CT back as yet but its been 4 weeks now. My last visit to hospital last week for results I asked that if my CT ok dont call me I will have chat on next visit. So hoping that is ok too. Had my 28th keydruda treatment this week all side effects ok not much apart from odd tummy issues, and aches pains.
      Got a lot of celabrations this year my daughter graduation is in July, her 21st birthday in August and me and my hubby celebrating our 30th wedding Anniversary and going on a cruise in September so praying I will be well for all of them.
      Scooby xx
    Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Replies
        MarkR
        Participant
          Great news – hope the good news continues!!
          Mark
          Bubbles
          Participant
            Congrats, congrats, congrats!! Sounds like part time to me!!! c
              Bubbles
              Participant
                PARTY….I should say!!!! c
              Julie in SoCal
              Participant
                This is great news Scooby!!!

Happy dancing here in SoCal!
                Julie

Mark_DC
                  Participant
                    Great news Scooby – and I like all your summer plans too!
                  jbronicki
                  Participant
                    Woohoo Scooby, that is great news!!!!! So happy to hear.
                    Keep planning on!
                    Scooby123
                    Participant
                      THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND THOUGHTS. WHERE I LIVE ON OUR STREET WE HAVE LOST 3 LOVELY PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT CANCER. LETS PRAY AND HOPE THERE WILL EVENTUALLY BE A CURE FOR ALL CANCERS. MEAN TIME WE ALL HAVE TO KEEP STRONG AND FIGHT FOR OUR LIFES. GOD BLESS US ALL XX
                      SCOOBY ♥️
                      marta010
                      Participant
                        Congratulations on your scans and family celebrations. So heartwarming to hear of all the milestones you are able to enjoy! Take care.

Ann

MelanomaMike
                        Participant
                          Yeeha! No news is good news right? Thats how its always been with me, if my scans have no change from the last one, why bother, ill see her on my next visit…
                      Viewing 6 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics