The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Prayers Please

Forums General Melanoma Community Prayers Please

Participant

Lynn was put to sleep at 8 this morning for gamma knife. It lasted till 6 this afternoon. When they tried to wake him his heart messed up and his breathing couldnt get  off ventilator. Started sending out pray request he came out of it and is breathing on his own. We have to stay over night though. please pray for us

Lynn was put to sleep at 8 this morning for gamma knife. It lasted till 6 this afternoon. When they tried to wake him his heart messed up and his breathing couldnt get  off ventilator. Started sending out pray request he came out of it and is breathing on his own. We have to stay over night though. please pray for us

Viewing 38 reply threads
    • Replies
        aldakota22
        Participant

Prayers said for Lynn.So sorry for the additional complications.Beat the Beat.  Al

aldakota22
          Participant

Prayers said for Lynn.So sorry for the additional complications.Beat the Beat.  Al

aldakota22
            Participant

POW
              Participant

Oh, Belva! I'm so sorry that Lynn is having such a difficult time! I am most certainly praying for him, and for you, and for your whole family. 

POW
                Participant

Oh, Belva! I'm so sorry that Lynn is having such a difficult time! I am most certainly praying for him, and for you, and for your whole family. 

POW
                  Participant

Owl
                    Participant

Sent my prayers out for you, stay strong!

Owl
                      Participant

Owl
                        Participant

Fen
                          Participant

So sorry, Belva. Keeping you both in my prayers.

Fen
                            Participant

Fen
                              Participant

Colleen66
                                Participant

Please accept my loving thoughts and prayers. 

Colleen 

Colleen66
                                  Participant

Colleen 

Colleen66
                                    Participant

Colleen 

Swanee
                                      Participant

Sending prayers of love, strength, rest and healing for Lynn….don't stop believing!

Swanee
                                        Participant

Sending prayers of love, strength, rest and healing for Lynn….don't stop believing!

Swanee
                                          Participant

Tina D
                                            Participant

What a terribly frightening day for you – can't imagine what those hours were like for you… I am glad he came out of it and you are looking at being back home. Praying for you both.

Tina

Tina D
                                              Participant

What a terribly frightening day for you – can't imagine what those hours were like for you… I am glad he came out of it and you are looking at being back home. Praying for you both.

Tina

Tina D
                                                Participant

Tina

Ali
                                                  Participant

Prayers for you guys!!

Ali
                                                    Participant

Prayers for you guys!!

Ali
                                                      Participant

Prayers for you guys!!

Mickey n Jo
                                                        Participant

Always in our prayers.

Mickey n Jo
                                                          Participant

Always in our prayers.

Mickey n Jo
                                                            Participant

Always in our prayers.

awillett1991
                                                              Participant
                                                                Prayers just said in your names for healing and peace Belva!

Amy

awillett1991
                                                                Participant

Amy

awillett1991
                                                                  Participant

Amy

vicuk
                                                                    Participant

Sending positive thoughts and strength to you.

vicuk
                                                                      Participant

vicuk
                                                                        Participant

chalknpens
                                                                          Participant

Adding my prayers for Lynn to those here. Be well, both of you?

NYKaren
                                                                              Participant
                                                                                Belva, I do not know what happened to my post!
                                                                                I’m thinking of you both.
                                                                                Best,
                                                                                Karen
                                                                                NYKaren
                                                                                Participant
                                                                                  Best,
                                                                                  Karen
                                                                                  NYKaren
                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                    Best,
                                                                                    Karen
                                                                                  chalknpens
                                                                                  Participant

chalknpens
                                                                                    Participant

Tina D
                                                                                      Participant

Checking on here daily to see if you have posted… you guys are in my thoughts and prayers this morning…

Tina

Tina D
                                                                                        Participant

Checking on here daily to see if you have posted… you guys are in my thoughts and prayers this morning…

Tina

Tina D
                                                                                          Participant

Tina

Viewing 38 reply threads
                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics