The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

One woman’s story of healing from Melanoma which had spead to bones.. PLEASE READ.. uplifting..

Forums General Melanoma Community One woman’s story of healing from Melanoma which had spead to bones.. PLEASE READ.. uplifting..

• Replies
      Mary-E
      Participant

Actually this woman, Lisa, is still dealing with metastatic disease….just read further in her blog.

Mary-E
        Participant

Actually this woman, Lisa, is still dealing with metastatic disease….just read further in her blog.

kthekhal
            Participant

Yes, she still has cancer – but it is controlled and not spreading  – a BIG feat  if it was yervoy or some other western drug not to mention the disastrous side effects !

If the cancer can be controlled without ANY side effects , I would choose cellect which is almost free and does not need insurance hassles etc.

Come on guys ! there certainly exist other ways to deal with cancer apart from EXPENSIVE drugs (and I am a living example  – stage 3b and NED for 4 years  – no lymphadema  – nothing )

MichaelFL
              Participant

Seems like she has not posted in awhile either. Hopefully she is not deceased.

o2bcheri
                Participant

she is still alive.. just got married and is doing very well….

i am waiting to hear from her as to her condition now… but she sure looks great and happy….

๐Ÿ™‚

o2bcheri
                  Participant

i am waiting to hear from her as to her condition now… but she sure looks great and happy….

๐Ÿ™‚

o2bcheri
                    Participant

๐Ÿ™‚

MichaelFL
                      Participant

MichaelFL
                        Participant

Mary-E
                          Participant

I wouldn't say that Cellect is "almost free"… I may be misreading but it looks like it costs about $400 a month.

Mary-E
                            Participant

I wouldn't say that Cellect is "almost free"… I may be misreading but it looks like it costs about $400 a month.

Mary-E
                              Participant

o2bcheri
                                Participant

hi…

yes.. it is $80 a jar.. which will last about a week if taking 4 scoops a day.. its definitely not free… compared to normal treatments its nearly free… but ins will not pay for it is the difference..

i will say… Fred is a real human being.. he is not about $$ so much as he is about helping others..

my daughter has MS… and he saw on FB that i had ordered a book on MS..  when i messaged him a happy birthday he messaged back asking about who had MS…he wrote me long and extensive messages about MS.. what could be the problem and why…  at the end of the day… he told me he would make sure my daughter had the cellect at no cost if necessary…  these people are caring and wonderful people… they have no problem spending hours with a person who comes to see them.. i spent 1.5 hrs on the phone with Robert about my daughter..

unfortunately my daughter is a nurse.. and she is like so many of you.. she wants the traditional treatment.. sigh…

i know in my heart of hearts.. that this stuff is the real deal… and combined with other natural things.. can help heal

cancer… it is painful to read the posts of those who have no options left.. and they do not want to veer off the path…

i try.. its all i can do..

xxx to all of you…

o2bcheri
                                  Participant

hi…

yes.. it is $80 a jar.. which will last about a week if taking 4 scoops a day.. its definitely not free… compared to normal treatments its nearly free… but ins will not pay for it is the difference..

i will say… Fred is a real human being.. he is not about $$ so much as he is about helping others..

my daughter has MS… and he saw on FB that i had ordered a book on MS..  when i messaged him a happy birthday he messaged back asking about who had MS…he wrote me long and extensive messages about MS.. what could be the problem and why…  at the end of the day… he told me he would make sure my daughter had the cellect at no cost if necessary…  these people are caring and wonderful people… they have no problem spending hours with a person who comes to see them.. i spent 1.5 hrs on the phone with Robert about my daughter..

unfortunately my daughter is a nurse.. and she is like so many of you.. she wants the traditional treatment.. sigh…

i know in my heart of hearts.. that this stuff is the real deal… and combined with other natural things.. can help heal

cancer… it is painful to read the posts of those who have no options left.. and they do not want to veer off the path…

xxx to all of you…

Linny
                                    Participant

This is off-topic and I apologize, but I have no other means to get hold of you. Lyme Disease is frequently misdiagnosed as MS. The traditional treatments for MS involve taking immune-suppressing drugs and that's something you don't want to be on if you really have Lyme instead of MS because you'll just get sicker. Check out lymenet.org for more information on Lyme Disease, or google "Lyme Disease misdiagnosed as MS".

4 scoops a day of Cellect can run into some serious money and some with active disease are on even higher doses than that. But the higher dose seems to just be short-term until the symptoms are under control. I'm taking between 1-2 scoops/day. If I'm going through a crappy spell, I up that to 3.

I did notice that the gal in the blog is still in touch with Fred. I admire her tenacity in fighting melanoma.

Linny
                                      Participant

This is off-topic and I apologize, but I have no other means to get hold of you. Lyme Disease is frequently misdiagnosed as MS. The traditional treatments for MS involve taking immune-suppressing drugs and that's something you don't want to be on if you really have Lyme instead of MS because you'll just get sicker. Check out lymenet.org for more information on Lyme Disease, or google "Lyme Disease misdiagnosed as MS".

4 scoops a day of Cellect can run into some serious money and some with active disease are on even higher doses than that. But the higher dose seems to just be short-term until the symptoms are under control. I'm taking between 1-2 scoops/day. If I'm going through a crappy spell, I up that to 3.

I did notice that the gal in the blog is still in touch with Fred. I admire her tenacity in fighting melanoma.

o2bcheri
                                        Participant

hi…

thank you for your response… my daughter was tested for lymes already… though i know its hard to diagnose.. they 

say she does not have it.. though in my heart of hearts….. something tells me it is not really MS…. which is also so 

very hard to diagnose… she is fine right now… and has a light case apparently… but needless to say it is distressing

to a mom to find that her beloved daughter has this dreaded disease…. 

i am grateful however.. that it is not cancer… ๐Ÿ™‚

thanks again…

M

o2bcheri
                                          Participant

hi…

thank you for your response… my daughter was tested for lymes already… though i know its hard to diagnose.. they 

say she does not have it.. though in my heart of hearts….. something tells me it is not really MS…. which is also so 

very hard to diagnose… she is fine right now… and has a light case apparently… but needless to say it is distressing

thanks again…

M

o2bcheri
                                            Participant

hi…

thanks again…

M

Linny
                                              Participant

o2bcheri
                                                Participant

hi…

xxx to all of you…

kthekhal
                                                  Participant

Yes, she still has cancer – but it is controlled and not spreading  – a BIG feat  if it was yervoy or some other western drug not to mention the disastrous side effects !

If the cancer can be controlled without ANY side effects , I would choose cellect which is almost free and does not need insurance hassles etc.

Come on guys ! there certainly exist other ways to deal with cancer apart from EXPENSIVE drugs (and I am a living example  – stage 3b and NED for 4 years  – no lymphadema  – nothing )

kthekhal
                                                    Participant

Mary-E
                                                    Participant

Viewing 2 reply threads
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics