The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

My sweet husband is gone

Forums General Melanoma Community My sweet husband is gone

Participant

After a courageous fight of five years my 59 year old husband has lost the battle.  It was an honor to help him leave this world, at home, with hospice to guide the way.  This board has been my support, my guide, my hope and my despair for 5 years.  I thank each and every one of you who come here every day and offer your knowledge and love to people you have never met.  Please tip a glass for Bob Green tonight and wish him safe travels.

After a courageous fight of five years my 59 year old husband has lost the battle.  It was an honor to help him leave this world, at home, with hospice to guide the way.  This board has been my support, my guide, my hope and my despair for 5 years.  I thank each and every one of you who come here every day and offer your knowledge and love to people you have never met.  Please tip a glass for Bob Green tonight and wish him safe travels.

Viewing 18 reply threads
    • Replies
        Wife of Carl
        Participant

I am so sorry to read of your loss.  You have my deepest sympathy.  May God bless you during this difficult time. 

Pat

Tim–MRF

I am so sorry to hear about this.  I am glad you had hospice with you–that can make a huge difference.  I know a lot of people will be holding you in their thoughts and prayers both tonight and over the next several days and weeks.

Tim–MRF

LizzM
            Participant

I am so sorry for your loss. He was lucky to have you by his side every step of of the way. May your memories bring you comfort.

~~Liz

lhaley
              Participant

I am so sorry for your loss.  A toast is being made. 

JerryfromFauq
                  Participant

I am very sorry for your loss.  You have my deepest sympathy.  May God be with you during this difficult time. 

Lori C
                  Participant

I am so sorry .  May his memory be a blessing. 

Fen
                    Participant

Kathie, I’m so sorry for your loss.  Deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Carver
                      Participant

I am sorry to read about your loss. You and your family will be in my heart and thoughts.

dian in spokane
                        Participant

Hi Kathie,

I’m so very very sorry to hear of your loss. MY husband is also named Bob Greene…so I will give up a special toast to your sweet bob. He was lucky to have such a loving woman with him during his journey.

Bless you.

dian

debbieVA
                          Participant

kathy ….

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.  

Peace be with you.

Debbie Stage 4 NED

debbieVA
                            Participant

kathy ….

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.  

Peace be with you.

Debbie Stage 4 NED

Sherron
                              Participant

Kathie,

I am so very sorry for your loss.  May he live forever in your heart.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

jag
                                Participant

Kathy, I will pray for you to have strength to get through this time of loss.

God Bless

John

Sharon in Reno
                                    Participant

My deepest sympathy to you and all who loved him. It will me my honor to toast him today, another Warroir Angel to stand with us. love, Sharon in Reno, Stage IV

ValinMtl
                                    Participant

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you and yours during this difficult time.  Bob is now free of pain, safe in the arms of Jesus.  Val xx

JenC
                                      Participant

You will be in my prayers

JenC

JenC
                                        Participant

You will be in my prayers

JenC

JuleFL
                                          Participant

I am very sorry for your loss.  I am preparing as my husband is now with hospice.  They are so young.  Praying for your comfort and peace and will raise a glass for Bob.

Knutes Pam
                                            Participant

My deepest sympathies, you and your family will be in my prayers.  Comfort and peace that passes all understanding in this time of suffering and loss.

Knutes Pam

James from Sydney
                                              Participant

Kathie, i am so sorry to hear this news. We are thinking of you and know that he will always be with you as memories only get stronger.

James

Cate
                                                Participant

I'm so sorry to hear of  your loss.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Cate

Viewing 18 reply threads
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics