The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

My sister my angel

Forums General Melanoma Community My sister my angel

Participant

My beautiful sister went to be with the Angels on the 29th of July, she fought so so hard to stay on this earth for us, but unfortunately it was not to be, the ache I feel right now is worse than any pain I have every experienced, I miss her so badly it's tearing me apart, her husband and four sons are totally shell shocked and all we can do is hope our little Angel is at peace with no pain and we will love her forever 

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Replies
        yazziemac
        Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss.  This is a brutal disease.  It took my husband from me on May 29 of this year.  

Yasmin

yazziemac
          Participant

I'm so sorry for your loss.  This is a brutal disease.  It took my husband from me on May 29 of this year.  

Yasmin

yazziemac
            Participant

Yasmin

Scooby123
                Participant

New to sight, so sorry for your loss.

scooby123

Scooby123
                  Participant

scooby123

Scooby123
                    Participant

scooby123

arthurjedi007
                    Participant

So sorry. Stupid awful disease:(

Artie

arthurjedi007
                      Participant

Artie

arthurjedi007
                        Participant

Artie

Millykamp
                          Participant

So sorry to hear. Prayers for you and your family 

Millykamp
                            Participant

Millykamp
                              Participant

dfeng
                                Participant

So sorry… I hate this desease.

dfeng
                                  Participant

dfeng
                                    Participant

jamieth29
                                      Participant
                                        I’m sorry anyone has to go through this disease. It is so hard…I hope you find the strength that we all have to get past this.
                                        Jamie
                                        jamieth29
                                        Participant
                                          I’m sorry anyone has to go through this disease. It is so hard…I hope you find the strength that we all have to get past this.
                                          Jamie
                                          jamieth29
                                          Participant
                                            Jamie
                                            Bubbles
                                            Participant

So sorry for your loss.  She was blessed to have you in her life.  Wishing you sweet memories and peace.  C

Bubbles
                                              Participant

So sorry for your loss.  She was blessed to have you in her life.  Wishing you sweet memories and peace.  C

Maureen038
                                                  Participant

I'm so very sorry you lost your sister to this awful disease. I hope that you can find peace and gain comfort from the knowledge that your love and care was a comfort to her.

maureen

Maureen038
                                                    Participant

I'm so very sorry you lost your sister to this awful disease. I hope that you can find peace and gain comfort from the knowledge that your love and care was a comfort to her.

maureen

Maureen038
                                                      Participant

maureen

Bubbles
                                                      Participant

_Paul_
                                                        Participant

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I know it is small comfort but her suffering is at an end at least. I hope you, her family, and everyone that loved

her can find some peace and serenity through this.

– Paul

_Paul_
                                                          Participant

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I know it is small comfort but her suffering is at an end at least. I hope you, her family, and everyone that loved

– Paul

_Paul_
                                                            Participant

– Paul

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                          About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics