The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Music for Bubbles

Forums General Melanoma Community Music for Bubbles

• Replies
      ed williams
      Participant
        Just hit the like button on YouTube!!!
        SABKLYN
        Participant
          Beautiful!
          Bubbles
          Participant
            Oh, Anne-Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B and I sat here and cried tears of joy at the beauty of your playing, the wonder that any human can make such sounds from wood and string, and the miracle that you make that incredible music IN SPITE of all that you’ve endured!!! Thanks ever so much for your kind words and sharing it with all of us!!

Hit that LIKE button, y’all!!! I sure did. Hmmm….need some more “likes”???? Let’s see what I can do! Hehehehe!!!

You really made my day. Much love, les

THMoore
            Participant
              Absolutely beautiful. An Angels sound for an Angel on earth that goes by the name of Miss Bubbles. We love you.
              Casitas1
              Participant
                LIKE!!!!

Best, Paul

Bobman
                Participant
                  Movingly beautiful…thank you for that. As I listened, it made me reflect on all who participate in this incredible forum.

Aloha to all
                  Bob

jbronicki
                  Participant
                    WOW, HOLY MOLY! That was beautiful and stunning Anne-Louise! so great to see you in your element and a beautiful tribute to Bubbles and all she does. WOW, you and Bubbles are both amazing!

I’m trying to figure out where to hit the like button that Ed said to do! I need help……

jbronicki
                      Participant
                        I found the Like button!
                      Julie in SoCal
                      Participant
                        Beautiful!!!! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE!

Julie

AMcReader
                        Participant
                          That was BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
                          jyc
                          Participant
                            Amazing Anne-Louise!!! Bravo!!! Thank you for your moving performance!

I played viola and throughout my middle school and high school career and the sound from your instrument just warms my soul.

Hope you stay healthy and safe too!

lkb
                            Participant
                              Stunning. Thanks so much for posting. And cheers to Bubbles.
                              Linny
                              Participant
                                Exquisite! It’s not often one gets to hear a piece for solo viola.
                            Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics