The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Melanoma Mike – checking up on you!

Forums General Melanoma Community Melanoma Mike – checking up on you!

Participant
      Hey Mike – Happy New Year!
      You just popped into my mind, and I’m sure you’re on the minds of others as well, so I wanted to give you a shout-out and see how you’re doing?

laurie

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Replies
        Linny
        Participant
          Same here. You’ve been on my mind, Mike. Came here to check up on you and noticed that Laurie already posted a note. I hope and pray you’re doing well.
          MelMel
          Participant
            I too have been checking multiple times per day especially as Dec. 30 th was his CT scan I believe.
            Mike we love you and send you only the best!!!
            Melanie
              Mark_DC
              Participant
                mike, amlooking out for you too. Hope you are on hilday break and all news is good
                Mark
              jbronicki
              Participant
                Ditto to all the posters on the Board, always thinking of you Mike, hoping the scans went ok. Have been off the board due to travel, but just got back and first thing was to check to see if any updates from you Mike. I know you are going through HE-double hockey sticks, please know that we are always thinking of you. I’d be happy if 2020 was a really great year for several of my friends fighting diseases, you included at the top. That would be a GOOD year 🙂 Hugs, Jackie
                Christiane29
                Participant
                  Mike! We miss you here. Please give us a short sign if possible. I check in daily just to see, if there is an update from you. Many Hugs, Chrissy
                  Jaulizia
                  Participant
                    Mike, you are the reason I keep checking this board. Your posts and positive thoughts give all of us with melanoma hope. Warrior on!
                Viewing 4 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics