The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Latest scans = still NED!

Forums General Melanoma Community Latest scans = still NED!

Participant

Received word yesterday that my latest CT and MRI show no signs of mel.  I feel quite blessed to still be here some 5+ years after the Stage IV diagnosis.  This is the best Christmas present ever.  Merry Christmas everybody! 

Received word yesterday that my latest CT and MRI show no signs of mel.  I feel quite blessed to still be here some 5+ years after the Stage IV diagnosis.  This is the best Christmas present ever.  Merry Christmas everybody! 

Viewing 31 reply threads
    • Replies
        Vermont_Donna
        Participant

Rocco, Way to go!!! You must feel so relieved! Go enjoy your Holiday now……. Merry Christmas!

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

Vermont_Donna
          Participant

Rocco, Way to go!!! You must feel so relieved! Go enjoy your Holiday now……. Merry Christmas!

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

LynnLuc
            Participant

Great News! No Grinch at your place this year!!

LynnLuc
              Participant

Great News! No Grinch at your place this year!!

Sharyn
                Participant

Way to go, Rocco!! Something else wonderful to celebrate this Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Hugs

Sharyn, Stage IV

Sharyn
                  Participant

Way to go, Rocco!! Something else wonderful to celebrate this Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Hugs

Sharyn, Stage IV

King
                    Participant

Rocco,

Merry Christmas!  I am SO happy to read this…I've been wondering.  Celebrate!

Stay Strong
                      King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                      Participant

Rocco,

Merry Christmas!  I am SO happy to read this…I've been wondering.  Celebrate!

Stay Strong
                        King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

KevinM
                        Participant

Rocco,

I am thrilled for you…the very best present you could get!!

Merry Christmas!!

Kevin

KevinM
                          Participant

Rocco,

I am thrilled for you…the very best present you could get!!

Merry Christmas!!

Kevin

Jim in Denver
                            Participant

Great news, Rocco!  Have a wonderful holiday season,

Best,

Jim

Jim in Denver
                              Participant

Great news, Rocco!  Have a wonderful holiday season,

Best,

Jim

JakeinNY
                                Participant

Hi Rocco,

I'm sure you are jumping for joy!!! Yes, most certainly the best Christmas present you can get.

Congratulations and keeping posting every time you get scanned…everyone needs hope and encouragement.

Keep riding this high through the New Year.

How do you live your life? religion, diet, stress management?

Let us all know…maybe it can help us out.

Jake

JakeinNY
                                  Participant

Hi Rocco,

I'm sure you are jumping for joy!!! Yes, most certainly the best Christmas present you can get.

Congratulations and keeping posting every time you get scanned…everyone needs hope and encouragement.

Keep riding this high through the New Year.

How do you live your life? religion, diet, stress management?

Let us all know…maybe it can help us out.

Jake

molly
                                    Participant

Great news…I 'm so happy for you!!  

molly

molly
                                      Participant

Great news…I 'm so happy for you!!  

molly

ValinMtl
                                        Participant

5+ years after stage IV diagnosis…wow!  Now that is something to celebrate!  Plus great news for others to hear.  Merry Christmas.  Val xx

ValinMtl
                                          Participant

5+ years after stage IV diagnosis…wow!  Now that is something to celebrate!  Plus great news for others to hear.  Merry Christmas.  Val xx

dian in spokane
                                            Participant

What a fine Christmas gift!

merry Christmas Rocco!

dian

dian in spokane
                                              Participant

What a fine Christmas gift!

merry Christmas Rocco!

dian

lhaley
                                                Participant

Great news!!!!  I'm sure it made your holidays especially bright!

Linda

lhaley
                                                  Participant

Great news!!!!  I'm sure it made your holidays especially bright!

Linda

Bruce in NH
                                                    Participant

Hi Rocco, this news is wonderful! As you said, what a great Christmas present. I'm very happy for you and your family. Enjoy the holidays with gusto!!!

Bruce in NH

Stage IV 2+ years and counting!

Bruce in NH
                                                      Participant

Hi Rocco, this news is wonderful! As you said, what a great Christmas present. I'm very happy for you and your family. Enjoy the holidays with gusto!!!

Bruce in NH

Stage IV 2+ years and counting!

NancyGM
                                                        Participant

Rocco, Congrats to you! So happy for you… I am 4 years out from a stage IV diagnosis and 3 years NED. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

NancyGM
                                                          Participant

Rocco, Congrats to you! So happy for you… I am 4 years out from a stage IV diagnosis and 3 years NED. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Tracy Chicago
                                                            Participant

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Tracy Chicago
                                                              Participant

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

PeterO
                                                                Participant

That's wonderful news, Rocco. What a great Christmas gift. PeterO

PeterO
                                                                  Participant

That's wonderful news, Rocco. What a great Christmas gift. PeterO

Rebecca and Bob
                                                                    Participant

Rocco,

Great news, enjoy your family and have a very Happy New Year! You give everyone hope.

Rebecca and Bob

Rebecca and Bob
                                                                      Participant

Rocco,

Great news, enjoy your family and have a very Happy New Year! You give everyone hope.

Rebecca and Bob

Viewing 31 reply threads
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics