The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Jamieth29………….checking in on you

Forums General Melanoma Community Jamieth29………….checking in on you

Participant

Hi Jamie-

I was just looking at your last post, from XMAS day…..(I didnt know prior to that LMD had been confirmed)

Wondering how you are….have you been back to MDA?

As always, thinking about you and hoping you are  ok. 

Let us know how you are…..

xxoo

jenny

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Replies
        adriana cooper
        Participant

Wishing him luck with the IT-IL2. 

Adding our strength and support .

Rob and Adriana

adriana cooper
          Participant

Rob and Adriana

adriana cooper
            Participant

Rob and Adriana

jamieth29
              Participant
                Hello, this is Jamie’s wife Shawn. He is currently at MD Anderson receiving treatment. We will be here 4 weeks and we are just coming to an end ofor weeks 2.
                  BrianP
                  Participant

Thanks for updating us Shawn.  Hope things are going well.  I'll be down there for a couple days next week if there is anything I can do or if you just need some company for a few minutes.

Brian

BrianP
                    Participant

Thanks for updating us Shawn.  Hope things are going well.  I'll be down there for a couple days next week if there is anything I can do or if you just need some company for a few minutes.

Brian

BrianP
                      Participant

Brian

jenny22
                        Participant

Shawn- thanks so much for your post…..i hope things are going welll and jamie is feeling ok.  please let him know everyone is pulling for him, and keeps us posted…..

tks again for checking in.

jenny

jenny22
                          Participant

Shawn- thanks so much for your post…..i hope things are going welll and jamie is feeling ok.  please let him know everyone is pulling for him, and keeps us posted…..

jenny

jenny22
                            Participant

jenny

jamieth29
                            Participant
                              Hello, this is Jamie’s wife Shawn. He is currently at MD Anderson receiving treatment. We will be here 4 weeks and we are just coming to an end ofor weeks 2.
                              jamieth29
                              Participant
                                Mat
                                Participant

Jamie, I lost track of your posts and just learned about the LMD.  I'm glad to hear that you're being treated at MDA.  You're in my thoughts–along with Josh and Paul.  

Mat
                                  Participant

Jamie, I lost track of your posts and just learned about the LMD.  I'm glad to hear that you're being treated at MDA.  You're in my thoughts–along with Josh and Paul.  

Mat
                                    Participant

Viewing 8 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics