The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

James from Sydney-we remember Michael this day.

Forums General Melanoma Community James from Sydney-we remember Michael this day.

Participant

Hello James.

I know it is already Sunday morning there in Australia, and I do not know if you will be able to come to the board today, so I just wanted to say that I will say a special toast for you and your son Michael.

As a parent, I also wanted to thank you for all you have done here both during and after, as yours was an event that no parent should have to endure, and for finding the strength to still stay on the board. I can't even begin to imagine how I would respond if it were to happen to me and my family.

Hello James.

I know it is already Sunday morning there in Australia, and I do not know if you will be able to come to the board today, so I just wanted to say that I will say a special toast for you and your son Michael.

As a parent, I also wanted to thank you for all you have done here both during and after, as yours was an event that no parent should have to endure, and for finding the strength to still stay on the board. I can't even begin to imagine how I would respond if it were to happen to me and my family.

"A toast to you" from the other side of the blue marble.

Michael

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Replies
        ValinMtl
        Participant

Yes, James.  Thank you for remaining on the BB and continuing to give advice and guidance.  Michael is missed.  Val xx

ValinMtl
          Participant

Yes, James.  Thank you for remaining on the BB and continuing to give advice and guidance.  Michael is missed.  Val xx

DebbieH
            Participant

Well said, Michael.  Thank you James.  Sending a big hug from Michigan.

DebbieH

DebbieH
              Participant

Well said, Michael.  Thank you James.  Sending a big hug from Michigan.

DebbieH

Becky
                Participant

As soon as I posted about my son, who is about the same age as Michael was while fighting melanoma, James reached out with words of encouragement and advice. I will never forget that, thanks James.

Becky

Becky
                  Participant

As soon as I posted about my son, who is about the same age as Michael was while fighting melanoma, James reached out with words of encouragement and advice. I will never forget that, thanks James.

Becky

King
                    Participant

Michael,

Thanks for this post.  James is an incredible guy and I am so thankful that he still comes here and contributes to help others in their battles.  I do not know if I would ever return if I lost a child to this awful disease.

Thank you, James.  You did all that you could for Michael and I hope you know and believe that.  I hope your days are happier as time passes by.

Stay Strong
                      King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

King
                      Participant

Michael,

Thanks for this post.  James is an incredible guy and I am so thankful that he still comes here and contributes to help others in their battles.  I do not know if I would ever return if I lost a child to this awful disease.

Thank you, James.  You did all that you could for Michael and I hope you know and believe that.  I hope your days are happier as time passes by.

Stay Strong
                        King

Stage IV 7/05 Liver mets

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics