The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

IN HONOR OF MY HUSBAND

Forums General Melanoma Community IN HONOR OF MY HUSBAND

• Replies
      MoiraM
      Participant

Emily's link did not work, but I went looking and I think Emily has missed off the end of the link. Here goes:

http://www.whsv.com/content/news/Valley-woman-spreading-awareness-of-Melanoma-following-husbands-death-377917051.html

MoiraM
        Participant

Emily's link did not work, but I went looking and I think Emily has missed off the end of the link. Here goes:

http://www.whsv.com/content/news/Valley-woman-spreading-awareness-of-Melanoma-following-husbands-death-377917051.html

MoiraM
          Participant

BrianP
            Participant

Great work Emily. Wonderful way to honor your husband's legacy. 

Brian

BrianP
              Participant

Brian

BrianP
                Participant

Brian

WithinMySkin
                  Participant
                    This is incredibly sweet, Emily. It truly shows how much you love and miss your husband. If you can touch just one life with your outreach efforts, then his memory will live on. You’re an amazing woman – thank you for all your hard work!
                    WithinMySkin
                    Participant
                      This is incredibly sweet, Emily. It truly shows how much you love and miss your husband. If you can touch just one life with your outreach efforts, then his memory will live on. You’re an amazing woman – thank you for all your hard work!
                      WithinMySkin
                      Participant
                        Cathy M
                        Participant

Fantastic job Emily…thank you for spreading awareness!!

Cathy M
                          Participant

Cathy M
                            Participant

Scooby123
                              Participant

Lovely Emily ,

so nice of you to share and in memory of your husband

scooby123❤️

Scooby123
                                Participant

Lovely Emily ,

scooby123❤️

Scooby123
                                  Participant

Lovely Emily ,

scooby123❤️

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics