The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

In case you are counting…

Forums General Melanoma Community In case you are counting…

Participant

It was three years ago today that I took my first dose of Zelboraf.  I passed my exam and scans last week (bilirubin still a concern) and I’m set to go for another six weeks. 

Dick

It was three years ago today that I took my first dose of Zelboraf.  I passed my exam and scans last week (bilirubin still a concern) and I’m set to go for another six weeks. 

Dick

Viewing 26 reply threads
    • Replies
        bikerwife
        Participant

Happy Dance. You are a miracle hope your success  continues.

Belva

bikerwife
          Participant

Belva

bikerwife
            Participant

Belva

Hstevens0072
              Participant
                YAY!
                Hstevens0072
                Participant
                  YAY!
                  Hstevens0072
                  Participant
                    YAY!
                    JerryfromFauq
                    Participant

Great,because they say 50% has a problem within the first year doesn't answer about the other 50%.  Like to hear from the long term responders.

JerryfromFauq
                      Participant

Great,because they say 50% has a problem within the first year doesn't answer about the other 50%.  Like to hear from the long term responders.

JerryfromFauq
                        Participant

aldakota22
                          Participant

Congradulations.Real happy for you. I am trailing you in time on "Z".You continue to be an inspiration for so many of us on site.Like they say keep on trucking.Beat the Beast.   Al

aldakota22
                            Participant

Congradulations.Real happy for you. I am trailing you in time on "Z".You continue to be an inspiration for so many of us on site.Like they say keep on trucking.Beat the Beast.   Al

aldakota22
                              Participant

awillett1991
                                Participant
                                  Awesome news Dick! Congratulations to you for this and also for your award – quite a week!! Darn Bilirubin – are they going 6 wks without checking it? Seems like a long time.

Thanks so much for posting – it’s great to hear some stage 4 GOOD NEWS!!

Amy

awillett1991
                                  Participant
                                    Awesome news Dick! Congratulations to you for this and also for your award – quite a week!! Darn Bilirubin – are they going 6 wks without checking it? Seems like a long time.

Amy

awillett1991
                                    Participant

Amy

Richard_K
                                        Participant

Amy,

Yes, news of the award and passing anniversery in the same week, quite exciting.  You are correct about the six weeks being long, I will be retested at a three week interval.

Dick

Richard_K
                                          Participant

Amy,

Yes, news of the award and passing anniversery in the same week, quite exciting.  You are correct about the six weeks being long, I will be retested at a three week interval.

Dick

Richard_K
                                            Participant

Amy,

Dick

Bruce Davis
                                            Participant
                                              Dick, It’s great to hear you’ve made another milestone with Z.
                                              Always look forward to hearing from you. You give us hope!
                                              Thanks, Bruce
                                              Bruce Davis
                                              Participant
                                                Thanks, Bruce
                                                Bruce Davis
                                                Participant
                                                  Thanks, Bruce
                                                  Cielo
                                                  Participant

So happy for you!  My husband says Cheers!!! He's been on Zel for almost eleven mos. Hoping and praying, we get the same good news tomorrow. Just finished his scans today.

Cielo
                                                    Participant

So happy for you!  My husband says Cheers!!! He's been on Zel for almost eleven mos. Hoping and praying, we get the same good news tomorrow. Just finished his scans today.

Cielo
                                                      Participant

randallgford
                                                        Participant

Wonderful these posts keep our hope alive! Bless you!

randallgford
                                                          Participant

randallgford
                                                            Participant

Tina D
                                                              Participant

You KNOW we are counting ๐Ÿ™‚   . Congratulations on this amazing milestone. I am so happy to hear this news from you and I know it offers hope to so so many!!  YAY!!!

Tina

Tina D
                                                                Participant

You KNOW we are counting ๐Ÿ™‚   . Congratulations on this amazing milestone. I am so happy to hear this news from you and I know it offers hope to so so many!!  YAY!!!

Tina

Tina D
                                                                  Participant

Tina

Viewing 26 reply threads
                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide byย MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics