The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

In 2 1/2 weeks, it will be TWO YEARS!

Forums General Melanoma Community In 2 1/2 weeks, it will be TWO YEARS!

Participant

I got scan results today, everything was good, and I was given another six weeks supply of Zelboraf.  In two weeks I will pass the two year mark of taking Zelboraf.

Dick

I got scan results today, everything was good, and I was given another six weeks supply of Zelboraf.  In two weeks I will pass the two year mark of taking Zelboraf.

Dick

Viewing 32 reply threads
    • Replies
        Linny
        Participant

That is FANTASTIC!!!! Congratulations!

Linny
          Participant

Linny
            Participant

washoegal
              Participant

Did they say if that makes you one of the longest responders?  That is wonderful!

washoegal
                Participant

Did they say if that makes you one of the longest responders?  That is wonderful!

washoegal
                  Participant

Karin L
                    Participant

smiley Absolutely awesome , Congrats and make it 3!

Karin

Karin L
                      Participant

Karin

Karin L
                        Participant

Karin

scots
                          Participant
                            Congrats
                            Scot
                            scots
                            Participant
                              Congrats
                              Scot
                              scots
                              Participant
                                Congrats
                                Scot
                                Fighting Mama
                                Participant

Thanks for sharing! I have only been on Zelboraf for three weeks…so glad to hear your success with this med.

Fighting Mama
                                  Participant

Thanks for sharing! I have only been on Zelboraf for three weeks…so glad to hear your success with this med.

Fighting Mama
                                    Participant

shellebrownies
                                      Participant

Dick,

That is really fantastic news! So great to hear that people CAN have long term results on Zelboraf! Wishing you many more years of success!

Michelle, wife of Don

shellebrownies
                                        Participant

Dick,

That is really fantastic news! So great to hear that people CAN have long term results on Zelboraf! Wishing you many more years of success!

Michelle, wife of Don

shellebrownies
                                          Participant

Dick,

Michelle, wife of Don

natasha
                                            Participant

CONGRADS !!!!!!!! Wish you 100 years NEd

natasha
                                              Participant

natasha
                                                Participant

triciad
                                                  Participant

WOW!  It's wonderful to hear such great news to start my day!  Here's to many more decades of NED!!!

triciad
                                                    Participant

WOW!  It's wonderful to hear such great news to start my day!  Here's to many more decades of NED!!!

triciad
                                                      Participant

Kellie-T
                                                        Participant
                                                          Dick,

It’s people like you that give someone like me strength and hope that we can beat this. I’m on day three of my 8 pill cocktail. My hope for you and your loved ones many healthy years.

Kellie-T
                                                          Participant
                                                            Dick,

It’s people like you that give someone like me strength and hope that we can beat this. I’m on day three of my 8 pill cocktail. My hope for you and your loved ones many healthy years.

Kellie-T
                                                            Participant
                                                              Dick,

Kellie-T
                                                              Participant
                                                                Dick,

Kellie-T
                                                                Participant
                                                                  Dick,

Kellie-T
                                                                  Participant
                                                                    Dick,

deardad
                                                                      Participant

That's wonderful new Dick,

Gives us all so much hope.

How's the hair loss? Any hair grown back? My dad is still fussing over this point.

Nahmi

deardad
                                                                        Participant

How's the hair loss? Any hair grown back? My dad is still fussing over this point.

Nahmi

boot2aboot
                                                                          Participant

Dick,

yipee!…it happens!

i got passed my 6 mos and it is still working…but grew a nice juicy squamous on my…nose.

boots

Richard_K
                                                                            Participant

Boots

Glad to hear about the six month hurdle and I got a laugh about your nose. Had it been earlier, there could have been a part time job in it for you as a Christmas reindeer.  lol

Dick

Richard_K
                                                                              Participant

Boots

Glad to hear about the six month hurdle and I got a laugh about your nose. Had it been earlier, there could have been a part time job in it for you as a Christmas reindeer.  lol

Dick

Richard_K
                                                                                Participant

Boots

Dick

boot2aboot
                                                                                  Participant

Dick,

yipee!…it happens!

i got passed my 6 mos and it is still working…but grew a nice juicy squamous on my…nose.

boots

boot2aboot
                                                                                    Participant

Dick,

yipee!…it happens!

boots

Richard_K
                                                                                      Participant

Nahmi

Part of the body hair has almost completly returned, the rest is still very sparce or in the case of the underarms, not at all.  Beard is not as course as it was and I can skip a day of shaving without it looking too shabby.

Dick

Richard_K
                                                                                        Participant

Nahmi

Part of the body hair has almost completly returned, the rest is still very sparce or in the case of the underarms, not at all.  Beard is not as course as it was and I can skip a day of shaving without it looking too shabby.

Dick

Richard_K
                                                                                          Participant

Nahmi

Dick

deardad
                                                                                            Participant

Nahmi

Kelli100299
                                                                                            Participant

YEAH!!!! Congrats, keep on truckin'

Kelli100299
                                                                                              Participant

Kelli100299
                                                                                                Participant

Viewing 32 reply threads
                                                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics