The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Forums General Melanoma Community HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Participant

Wishing every fighter and their families a loving holiday.I know so many of us are counting are blessings just by being able to celebrate Thanksgiving.Something we would not have been able to do without Gods help and medical research advances made  against melanoma only a few years ago.One day soon I think we all beleive that there will be a real effective traetment for this killer disease.Beat the Beast.  Al

Wishing every fighter and their families a loving holiday.I know so many of us are counting are blessings just by being able to celebrate Thanksgiving.Something we would not have been able to do without Gods help and medical research advances made  against melanoma only a few years ago.One day soon I think we all beleive that there will be a real effective traetment for this killer disease.Beat the Beast.  Al

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        Linny
        Participant

Yes! Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am thankful for all the breakthroughs that have been made in the fight against melanoma. With the grace of God I pray that this disease will soon be nothing more than a chronic condition kept in check by medication.

Black Friday will be 2 years NED for me so I plan on having a double celebration. laugh

NYKaren
            Participant
              Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving as we’ll, Al.
              Congrats, Linny. Great news!
              Best to everyone,
              Karen
              NYKaren
              Participant
                Best to everyone,
                Karen
                NYKaren
                Participant
                  Best to everyone,
                  Karen
                Linny
                Participant

Yes! Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am thankful for all the breakthroughs that have been made in the fight against melanoma. With the grace of God I pray that this disease will soon be nothing more than a chronic condition kept in check by medication.

Black Friday will be 2 years NED for me so I plan on having a double celebration. laugh

Linny
                  Participant

rosa1
                    Participant
                      Happy Thanksgiving to all. Wish all the best to everyone.
                      God bless always!

Rosa

rosa1
                      Participant
                        God bless always!

Rosa

rosa1
                        Participant
                          God bless always!

Rosa

awillett1991
                          Participant
                            Happy Thanksgiving to you too Al! It has been a difficult year, but still I am very thankful. I am still here.

Amy

awillett1991
                            Participant
                              Happy Thanksgiving to you too Al! It has been a difficult year, but still I am very thankful. I am still here.

Amy

awillett1991
                              Participant

Amy

AllanK
                                Participant

McDonald's is asking its franchisees to stay open on Christmas Day to be able to help boost sales. Will the fast food company get the same heat for that move that stores suffered last month after asking employees to work on Thanksgiving? Whatever the case, it will easily be the minimum-wage worker who will be missing his or her Christmas at home. You can bet it won't be the owner/operator. Get a cash advance to pay for your Christmas meal.

AllanK
                                  Participant

McDonald's is asking its franchisees to stay open on Christmas Day to be able to help boost sales. Will the fast food company get the same heat for that move that stores suffered last month after asking employees to work on Thanksgiving? Whatever the case, it will easily be the minimum-wage worker who will be missing his or her Christmas at home. You can bet it won't be the owner/operator. Get a cash advance to pay for your Christmas meal.

AllanK
                                    Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics