The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Good Test Results

Forums General Melanoma Community Good Test Results

Participant

Hi, just wanted to pop in with some good news.  I just received the results of my recent PET scan and blood tests. ALL GOOD! No sign of melanoma returning. Stage III, NED (No Evidence of Disease) since February  2010. 

Hi, just wanted to pop in with some good news.  I just received the results of my recent PET scan and blood tests. ALL GOOD! No sign of melanoma returning. Stage III, NED (No Evidence of Disease) since February  2010. 

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        Carver
        Participant

That's fantastic news. Wishing you a long life with NED.

Carver (Stage III NED since 2005)

Jackie W
            Participant

It's always great to hear good news.  May you stay NED forever.

Jackie W

bill58
            Participant

Great news.  Keep doing what you are doing.

I have a question.  I was diagnosed in March and am scheduled for a Cat scan in 3 months.  I had a Pet/Cat & Brain MRI in May.  How do they decide whether to do a PET or CAT Scan?

Also, when do they decide to do a blood test?  The only blood tests I had were for hospital surgeries or to check for various blood factors for trials.  I was not scheduled for any regular blood tests.

Bill

Stage IIIc

Sharon in Reno
                Participant

Yahoo!! this is fantastic. NED…loving it….thank-you very much for sharing and stay that way!!….love, Sharon in Reno Stage IV

ValinMtl
                Participant

What great news!! I am so happy for you.  Val Stage IV

Vermont_Donna
                    Participant

Wonderful news! So happy for you!

Vermont_Donna, stage 3a

Sherron
                    Participant

Wonderful news!  Thanks for sharing with us.

Take Care,

Sherron, wife to Jim

babybluiz
                      Participant

Congratulations Nicoli. That is FANTASTIC news. Thank you for sharing that with us all. It is always great to hear good news like that. I hope you stay NED forever

lhaley
                        Participant

Great news!! Enjoy every moment.

Linda

jag
                            Participant

Fantastic!

Viewing 5 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics