The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Good Morning Folks!

Forums General Melanoma Community Good Morning Folks!

Participant
      Hi yall, well, good morning to those in America on the West Coast, (and to all regardless!) a lot of you are from other countries so, you may be eating dinner as you read this Hahaha….
      Im feeling REALLY good guys, Dr. Hamid is in my near future and im so at ease, not stressed and worried like before with dr. Jangs ideas, whatever Dr. Hamid recommends im gunna do it! Ill either get my insurance turned around for his criteria ( if time is on my side!) or just bring back his Plans of Action to Kaiser, which ever…And all this is made possible by YOU all! And a few Non Melanoma friends & blood family!! Love You Guys! Have a good weekend!! Ill be browsing here at MRF, love the new format with “Log Out” button now up above!, not that i need it! Im Staying Logged In! Haha….
    Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Replies
        Julie in SoCal
        Participant
          Oh Mike, this is so good to hear. You’ve got a plan and a hope for the future! Good on ya!!!

Just rooting for you from down the “street” (ok that street is probably the 7 lane always a parking lot 405, but hey!)

Blessings, friend!!

Julie

MelanomaMike
            Participant
              Thank you SoCal Sister! Im feeling REALLY GOOD these past few days about it, i just printed out the long form that Hamids office sent to fill out ahead of time, had to go to the Library to print it, my Printer took a crap awhile ago…ill Fax it back ASAP! i hope yer feelin good? I know ya have “this & that” going on, but your working thru it, alot more then what your telling us & thats fine, your an MRF Trooper!! Take care Julie….
              EllieS
              Participant
                Dr Omid Hamid? I met him at a melanoma symposium…. you will be in good hands. Best to you! Please keep us posted
                MelanomaMike
                Participant
                  Hi Ellie, yes! I feel really, REALLY good now, now that i can see Dr. Hamid! Hes very popular!! Its like im gunna see a Prophet of Immunal Warfare on Melanoma!! Haha…Hamid is actually speaking again at a conference in Radondo Beach, i believe to discuss Occular Melanoma, but im sure he’ll cover Mel period….my wifes old boss Helaine (sweet lady) her husband Jeff is attending it, he has Occ Mel…
                  EllieS
                  Participant
                    Dr Omid Hamid? I met him at a melanoma symposium…. you will be in good hands. Best to you! Please keep us posted
                  Scooby123
                  Participant
                    Hi Mikey,
                    So glad you feeling more positive regarding a way forward in dealing with bloody mel excuse my laungue. keep us posted, am waiting on results from scans but going on a cruise tomorrow for our 3oth wedding anniversary so take my mind off it a while . Xx
                      MelanomaMike
                      Participant
                        Sister Scoob! Have fun on yer Cruise! I just got back from Texas seeing my brothers! I was out there like 5 days, i needed that BIGGLY!.. lets hope your scan is stable or clear? I know yer on Pembro still right? Arnt you on like #30 of its delishisness? But something is telling me youve been NED for awhile & this is just your bi-yearly scan? I should be writing all our MRF’rs bio down in my ledger, some of us here dont keep up their “current” med/disease situation 🙁 love ya sis, im VERY happy i get to see HAMID finally!!!!!!!!!! YeeeeHa!!!
                  Viewing 1 reply thread
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics