The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Eric & Jill

Forums General Melanoma Community Eric & Jill

Participant

Everyone, this is an SOS for Eric. Jill just posted on the facebook page she has about what's going on with him. It's not good. I'm not going into detail, but please trust me on this. They both need your support and prayers like never before.  Bombard the throne of heaven.

Lord, in Your mercy, be merciful now! Amen.

Everyone, this is an SOS for Eric. Jill just posted on the facebook page she has about what's going on with him. It's not good. I'm not going into detail, but please trust me on this. They both need your support and prayers like never before.  Bombard the throne of heaven.

Lord, in Your mercy, be merciful now! Amen.

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Replies
        FormerCaregiver
        Participant

Very sorry to read that Eric's condition is deteriorating. He has suffered so much with
          this horrible disease.

Eric, Jill and family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Frank from Australia

Carol Taylor
            Participant

Thanks Frank. Jill's latest update is that Eric's tumors will apparently continue to burst and gush blood. This started last night out of the blue. Two burst before night was over. New tumors are forming daily. Pain increasing and hard to manage. You know how this goes, sad to say.

Thank you to all who view this and say a prayer. Also, in case you don't know, Jill lost her job not too long ago so all they have is Eric's disability. This is proving to be a mixed blessing, but she needs prayers going up for a lot! Thanks and I haven't told anything out of school. She's open. There is a paypal account set up with her bank if anyone wants to help.

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
              Participant

Thanks Frank. Jill's latest update is that Eric's tumors will apparently continue to burst and gush blood. This started last night out of the blue. Two burst before night was over. New tumors are forming daily. Pain increasing and hard to manage. You know how this goes, sad to say.

Thank you to all who view this and say a prayer. Also, in case you don't know, Jill lost her job not too long ago so all they have is Eric's disability. This is proving to be a mixed blessing, but she needs prayers going up for a lot! Thanks and I haven't told anything out of school. She's open. There is a paypal account set up with her bank if anyone wants to help.

Grace and peace,

Carol

FormerCaregiver
              Participant

Very sorry to read that Eric's condition is deteriorating. He has suffered so much with
                this horrible disease.

Eric, Jill and family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Frank from Australia

shellebrownies
                Participant

Eric and Jill, you will definitely be in my prayers! Lots and lots of them! 

Michelle, wife of Don, Stage IV

Becky
                    Participant

Carol can you get me the Paypal address? I won't be able to send alot but every bit helps.

Thanks

Becky

Becky
                      Participant

Carol can you get me the Paypal address? I won't be able to send alot but every bit helps.

Thanks

Becky

shellebrownies
                      Participant

Eric and Jill, you will definitely be in my prayers! Lots and lots of them! 

Michelle, wife of Don, Stage IV

Carol Taylor
                        Participant

Here is a link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=55Y3NNP5UR4DY

Becky, this is copied/pasted straight from what she has posted. Thanks!

Grace and peace

Carol

Carol Taylor
                          Participant

Here is a link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=55Y3NNP5UR4DY

Becky, this is copied/pasted straight from what she has posted. Thanks!

Grace and peace

Carol

carol b
                              Participant

Prayers def going up for them both here in Tenn. God Bless them both

Laurie from maine
                                Participant

thank you for posting, I wondered how he was doing.  Strong prayers coming from maine!!

thank you

laurie from maine

Laurie from maine
                                  Participant

thank you for posting, I wondered how he was doing.  Strong prayers coming from maine!!

thank you

laurie from maine

carol b
                                    Participant

Prayers def going up for them both here in Tenn. God Bless them both

Carol Taylor
                                    Participant

Jill just posted this on Eric's page. She's given me permission to repost anything she puts up, so I'm posting this in its entirety so you'll be aware of the latest:

"Eric's bleeding has slowed down to the normal pace. Although Eric's vitals are good, the hospice nurse is concerned about some signs from Eric that things may be deteriorating and talked with me about preparations. We were also told that if the bleeding happens again and I can't get it under control that he has to be taken to the emergency room because he will bleed to death. I showed her the pictures I took so she could see the blood loss. It was a difficult day and I'm exhausted. Thank you for your prayers, well wishes and support."

Grace and peace,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                                      Participant

Jill just posted this on Eric's page. She's given me permission to repost anything she puts up, so I'm posting this in its entirety so you'll be aware of the latest:

"Eric's bleeding has slowed down to the normal pace. Although Eric's vitals are good, the hospice nurse is concerned about some signs from Eric that things may be deteriorating and talked with me about preparations. We were also told that if the bleeding happens again and I can't get it under control that he has to be taken to the emergency room because he will bleed to death. I showed her the pictures I took so she could see the blood loss. It was a difficult day and I'm exhausted. Thank you for your prayers, well wishes and support."

Grace and peace,

Carol

kjshaner444
                                        Participant
                                          I am so sorry,
                                          and saddened.
                                          kjshaner444
                                          Participant
                                            I am so sorry,
                                            and saddened.
                                            Carol Taylor
                                            Participant

Because there are so many following Eric & Jill, here's Jill's post this morning (May 14th):

"Thank you for all your prayers. We truly believe in the power of prayer and Eric had a good night! No major bleeding!! The increased dosage of his pain medication is also helping with his pain. This morning he says that he feels a sense of peace. He has not been eating lately and I made him some scrambled eggs and he is eating them. It makes me happy when I see and hint of him coming back."

Lord, in Your unending and unfaling mercy, we pray for Eric and Jill. Bless them this day. Amen.

Grace and peace and keep praying for them and all of us and our families,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                                              Participant

Because there are so many following Eric & Jill, here's Jill's post this morning (May 14th):

"Thank you for all your prayers. We truly believe in the power of prayer and Eric had a good night! No major bleeding!! The increased dosage of his pain medication is also helping with his pain. This morning he says that he feels a sense of peace. He has not been eating lately and I made him some scrambled eggs and he is eating them. It makes me happy when I see and hint of him coming back."

Lord, in Your unending and unfaling mercy, we pray for Eric and Jill. Bless them this day. Amen.

Grace and peace and keep praying for them and all of us and our families,

Carol

Carol Taylor
                                                Participant

Jill posted a new video today of Eric.  As you know they want this shared, so please do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EricNJill#p/a/u/0/vqrHLYR5Pvc

Grace and peace and thanks to & prayers for Jill & Eric,

Carol

nicoli
                                                    Participant

Thank you so much for posting Eric's YouTube. I had no idea they were online cuz I don't really pay much attention to things like Facebook, Youtube, etc.

Although these videos were hard to watch, I think we need to be totally realistic and educate ourselves and Eric's videos certainly do that.

Also puts a face and voice to Eric and Jill and will be a real reminder for me to pray for them.

Nicki, Stage 3b, scalp

nicoli
                                                      Participant

Thank you so much for posting Eric's YouTube. I had no idea they were online cuz I don't really pay much attention to things like Facebook, Youtube, etc.

Although these videos were hard to watch, I think we need to be totally realistic and educate ourselves and Eric's videos certainly do that.

Also puts a face and voice to Eric and Jill and will be a real reminder for me to pray for them.

Nicki, Stage 3b, scalp

Carol Taylor
                                                        Participant

You're welcome, but the ones to thank are Jill & Eric for doing this and making it available. I'm just a go-between.

If you blog or have any type of web page, please, by all means, add this in some way. I admire their graciousness in sharing something so personal with anyone who will watch! I love their spirit!

Grace and peace to you Nicki, (PS, have you checked out the Melanoma Prayer Center? I know it's a facebook page, but you can still click on the link and read what's there to the best of my knowledge).

Carol

Carol Taylor
                                                          Participant

You're welcome, but the ones to thank are Jill & Eric for doing this and making it available. I'm just a go-between.

If you blog or have any type of web page, please, by all means, add this in some way. I admire their graciousness in sharing something so personal with anyone who will watch! I love their spirit!

Grace and peace to you Nicki, (PS, have you checked out the Melanoma Prayer Center? I know it's a facebook page, but you can still click on the link and read what's there to the best of my knowledge).

Carol

FormerCaregiver
                                                            Participant

I think that Jill and Eric are amazingly courageous people. They have an indomitable spirit that
                                                              enables them to keep persevering when all seems absolutely hopeless. Yet they never waver in
                                                              their heroic efforts to educate others about melanoma.

Let them be an inspiration to all who read this!

Frank from Australia

FormerCaregiver
                                                              Participant

I think that Jill and Eric are amazingly courageous people. They have an indomitable spirit that
                                                                enables them to keep persevering when all seems absolutely hopeless. Yet they never waver in
                                                                their heroic efforts to educate others about melanoma.

Let them be an inspiration to all who read this!

Frank from Australia

Carol Taylor
                                                              Participant

Jill posted a new video today of Eric.  As you know they want this shared, so please do.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EricNJill#p/a/u/0/vqrHLYR5Pvc

Grace and peace and thanks to & prayers for Jill & Eric,

Carol

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics