The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

DebbieVa and Dian visit Seattle

Forums General Melanoma Community DebbieVa and Dian visit Seattle

Participant

DebbieVA says: Don has the  best  view in the world from his perch~!  Love singing with Dian!  Having an illegal amount of fun!

DebbieVA says: Don has the  best  view in the world from his perch~!  Love singing with Dian!  Having an illegal amount of fun!

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Replies
        King
        Participant

I am so happy that you all were able to meet.  That silver lining of melanoma.  I've met Don and Dian (and feel like I've met Debbie) but it is striking how you all have the same coloring.  I don't know if you're referring to the view over Puget Sound but I've seen that, too, and couldn't agree more.

Have fun!!!

Stay Strong

Kathie

King
          Participant

I am so happy that you all were able to meet.  That silver lining of melanoma.  I've met Don and Dian (and feel like I've met Debbie) but it is striking how you all have the same coloring.  I don't know if you're referring to the view over Puget Sound but I've seen that, too, and couldn't agree more.

Have fun!!!

Stay Strong

Kathie

Kimmer
            Participant

Great pic!  I know y'all had a fantabulous time.

Don, Checked out your bio… love your sailing pictures!  Did you charter out of St. Augustine?  We wanna get a charter soon, but have only gone from Pensacola in the states and that is quite a drive from Orlando.  Just too much moolah and time to fly to the BVI and charter from the Moorings.

Take good care, K.

DonW
                Participant

Kimmer — Sorry for the delay in replying. We did not charter in St. Augustine. My friend who lives in Pennsylvania bought the boat, it's a C&C 38. He was on his way sailing up to Chesapeake Bay and I flew from Seattle on my spring break from my school job and joined him in St. Augustine for a leg of the trip. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

DonW
                  Participant

Kimmer — Sorry for the delay in replying. We did not charter in St. Augustine. My friend who lives in Pennsylvania bought the boat, it's a C&C 38. He was on his way sailing up to Chesapeake Bay and I flew from Seattle on my spring break from my school job and joined him in St. Augustine for a leg of the trip. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Kimmer
                  Participant

Great pic!  I know y'all had a fantabulous time.

Don, Checked out your bio… love your sailing pictures!  Did you charter out of St. Augustine?  We wanna get a charter soon, but have only gone from Pensacola in the states and that is quite a drive from Orlando.  Just too much moolah and time to fly to the BVI and charter from the Moorings.

Take good care, K.

mlittle
                    Participant

I recognize this group!  Looks like a bunch of troublemakers!  (sigh)… wish I was there…

Hugs all around! 

Melissa

mlittle
                      Participant

I recognize this group!  Looks like a bunch of troublemakers!  (sigh)… wish I was there…

Hugs all around! 

Melissa

dian in spokane
                        Participant

Hey Don!

Thanks again for offering up your fantastic Camano place for this gathering. I've had a wonderful time here with Debbie and Marie. I always love this spot, it's so peaceful, I'm surprized you can ever drive away from it.

This morning, while I was lying in bed trying not to wake up, I heard two eagles outside talking to each other, one much further away than the other. Then, while  Debbie and  were havng coffee, we  saw them both flying around together along the tree line. Just wonderul.

You are always the BEST host!

thanks again,

Dian

dian in spokane
                          Participant

Hey Don!

Thanks again for offering up your fantastic Camano place for this gathering. I've had a wonderful time here with Debbie and Marie. I always love this spot, it's so peaceful, I'm surprized you can ever drive away from it.

This morning, while I was lying in bed trying not to wake up, I heard two eagles outside talking to each other, one much further away than the other. Then, while  Debbie and  were havng coffee, we  saw them both flying around together along the tree line. Just wonderul.

You are always the BEST host!

thanks again,

Dian

Jim in Denver
                            Participant

You three look great!  Also like siblings in coloration, as has been noted.  Thanks for the post.

Regards,

Jim

Jim in Denver
                              Participant

You three look great!  Also like siblings in coloration, as has been noted.  Thanks for the post.

Regards,

Jim

Carver
                                Participant

You three look wonderful. Sounds like a great time.

Carver
                                  Participant

You three look wonderful. Sounds like a great time.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics