The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

CT Scan Later Today!!

Forums General Melanoma Community CT Scan Later Today!!

Participant
      Hi family, just checkin in, not that iv been gone, im usually throwing my 2 cents in on folks post haha..
      But anywho, today is the BIG day, my 1st scan since i started the Yervoy/Opdivo war plan, got thru the Yervoy thank god, and just completed Opdivo #5 a week ago, (#6 Opdivo this Friday, now every 2 weeks) so, comon man!!! I need some good news, Keytruda didnt pan out after #7 bags so, COMON!
      This particular scan will include my neck this time, normaly just Chest, Abs & Pelvice, iv had some pains on the right side of my neck for like a week now, i was thinkin its way i sleep??, of course im thinking the worse…
      So, scan is set for 5:50pm today, results in a few days…Mike
    Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Replies
        iskitwo
        Participant

Prayers for Great results!! You defiantly deserve a break from this beast!!

Missy

Scooby123
          Participant

Fingers and toes crossed for you Mike. Xx

Scooby❤️

marta010
            Participant

Good luck – hope the scan goes well with great results.

Ann

Finn
              Participant

Good luck! hoping for a clear scan for you!

bjeans
                Participant

All fingers, toes, and cat legs crossed (she won’t cross her toes) in hopes for a wonderful, clear scan!

Beth

KellyH
                  Participant

Good luck!!!!!! Fingers crossed for great results!!!!!!!

kelly 🙂 

ed williams
                    Participant

Hi Mike, so your doc thinks you are a pain in the neck!!! Melanoma humor!!! Don't forget to tip the medical staff if they get the IV on the first try!!! I bet they will make you hold your breath for like a minute now that they have to include the neck as part of the scan. You should start practicing holding your breath ahead of  time or as we like to spell it in Canada "practising". Have fun and let us know what the scans showed!!! Ed

aldrichdesigner
                      Participant
                        Good luck Mike! Here’s hoping to the best scan results you can get. Mine’s not till October and I’m already extremely nervous. Like more so than ever before. My last scan had me go STABLE!! which is awesome but that means this next scan really hinges on my cancer staying stable or reducing in size. But those are my own anxiety issues I need to work out. Your scans are going to be great, I know it.

Thanks!

WithinMySkin
                        Participant

Hope the scan went smoothly, Mike! If you sweet talk the nurses, they may play some music over the speakers for you 🙂

Lauren

Roberto
                          Participant
                            I am praying for you.
                            Roberto
                            Participant
                              I am praying for you.
                              BillB
                              Participant

Good luck with the scans, positive thoughts being sent your way.

Bill

jagstter
                                Participant

Mike, I hope the procedure went well & that the results are good beyond your expectations!

RichInLife2
                                  Participant

Good luck, Mike!

mandyjill
                                    Participant

Keep us posted Mike.  I always appreciate your sense of humor and praying for the best for you.

MelanomaMike
                                      Participant
                                        THANX TO ALL!! yep, scan went smooth, CT Scans do not bother my claustrophobia one bit, i do take only One Adavan though just to be safe! Thanks again family for your support, id be outta my mind without you, i mean, my wife Hillary is one thing, she has my back BIGGLY but you all are a different kind of support…Mike
                                    Viewing 15 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics