The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Clear scans

Forums General Melanoma Community Clear scans

Participant

Six years ago on 8/11/05 I was diagnosed with cancer and told it was mel.  About two weeks later during my 2nd opinion appointment I was told that I was Stage IV.  

Fast forward to Aug 2011 – I received results from my quarterly (August) scans.  Clean brain MRI and clean CT. 

Loving life today!

Rocco, Stage IV since Aug 2005

Six years ago on 8/11/05 I was diagnosed with cancer and told it was mel.  About two weeks later during my 2nd opinion appointment I was told that I was Stage IV.  

Fast forward to Aug 2011 – I received results from my quarterly (August) scans.  Clean brain MRI and clean CT. 

Loving life today!

Rocco, Stage IV since Aug 2005

Viewing 29 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bonnie Lea
        Participant

Oh For Joy For Joy…..  I am so happy to read this.   Others with stage 4 will be elated! thankyou for sharing.

Bonnie

Bonnie Lea
          Participant

Oh For Joy For Joy…..  I am so happy to read this.   Others with stage 4 will be elated! thankyou for sharing.

Bonnie

Rebecca and Bob
            Participant

Great news!  Rocco, we are all so happy for you!

Celebrate big!

Rebecca

Rebecca and Bob
              Participant

Great news!  Rocco, we are all so happy for you!

Celebrate big!

Rebecca

awg
                Participant

GREAT NEWS!!

awg
                  Participant

GREAT NEWS!!

Donna M.
                    Participant

Wuhoooooooo!!!!!  =)

Donna M.
                      Participant

Wuhoooooooo!!!!!  =)

shelbug66
                        Participant

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

shelbug66
                          Participant

GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Gene_S
                            Participant

Wonderful news Rocco!  We both are very happy for you… Take some time out and celebrate the good news.       Gene, Stage IV and loving wife Judy.

Gene_S
                              Participant

Wonderful news Rocco!  We both are very happy for you… Take some time out and celebrate the good news.       Gene, Stage IV and loving wife Judy.

lhaley
                                Participant

Wow!!!  What hope you bring others!!  I'm 5 years stage IV but have constant recurrances. You've  had a long record now of NED.  Fantastic news!

Linda

lhaley
                                  Participant

Wow!!!  What hope you bring others!!  I'm 5 years stage IV but have constant recurrances. You've  had a long record now of NED.  Fantastic news!

Linda

dian in spokane
                                    Participant

Rocco! Wonderful news. It's always nice to get that!

dian

dian in spokane
                                      Participant

Rocco! Wonderful news. It's always nice to get that!

dian

lyndaloo
                                        Participant

Congrats Rocco!!  My husband has brain mets as well as other mets, what have you done to remain NED?

Lyndaloo

lyndaloo
                                          Participant

Congrats Rocco!!  My husband has brain mets as well as other mets, what have you done to remain NED?

Lyndaloo

jimjoeb
                                            Participant

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

Shouts from the hightest mountains and prayers higher than that!

Wonderful news and so encouraging for someone like me waiting for the first 3 month all clear.

jimjoeb
                                              Participant

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

Shouts from the hightest mountains and prayers higher than that!

Wonderful news and so encouraging for someone like me waiting for the first 3 month all clear.

Jewel
                                                Participant

That is such wonderful news!!!

Jewel
                                                  Participant

That is such wonderful news!!!

JerryfromFauq
                                                    Participant

It's not only us stage IV patients that like your news.  It sure gives hope to those that worry that they might one day go to stage IV! 

huraah for you!

JerryfromFauq
                                                      Participant

It's not only us stage IV patients that like your news.  It sure gives hope to those that worry that they might one day go to stage IV! 

huraah for you!

NicoleinVA
                                                        Participant

So happy for you!!!!!!!  Alos, thank you so much for sharing this good news, gives everyone hope.

NicoleinVA
                                                          Participant

So happy for you!!!!!!!  Alos, thank you so much for sharing this good news, gives everyone hope.

shellebrownies
                                                            Participant

Absolutely fantastic news, Rocco! Congrats!

Michelle, wife of Don

shellebrownies
                                                              Participant

Absolutely fantastic news, Rocco! Congrats!

Michelle, wife of Don

KevinM
                                                                Participant

WOW!!! Such GREAT news….I am thrilled for  you!! Celebrate big!!

all my best,

Kevin

Lisa13
                                                                    Participant

Rocco,

You give us all hope and I'm so happy for you!!

I wish for many more continued years of NED!

Lisa – Stage 4 (lung mets)

Lisa13
                                                                      Participant

Rocco,

You give us all hope and I'm so happy for you!!

I wish for many more continued years of NED!

Lisa – Stage 4 (lung mets)

KevinM
                                                                      Participant

WOW!!! Such GREAT news….I am thrilled for  you!! Celebrate big!!

all my best,

Kevin

Viewing 29 reply threads
                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                    About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics