The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Checkin In!!

Forums General Melanoma Community Checkin In!!

Participant

Hay family, well,, im startin to feel better but by no recent help from my Endrocronologist, shes working on me but, its taken me like a month to get my stupid ass over & give her a blood test before 8am, i finally did on Saturday and ill tell ya, i feel better today! haha…coincedense? probably…

Anyways guys, im to see my Onco Monday and Tuesday ill do Opdivo #13! other then Thyroid or Renal/Pituitary  adrenal issues {one of the 3 or all, im alive and doing ok, mental status needs improvement but im working on that now haha…thank you for your last replies, it means alot…boy do we have alot a new folks here! terrible…

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Replies
        SABKLYN
        Participant

One step at a time Mike!  Glad you're on the mend and feeling better. 

Scooby123
          Participant
            Hi buddy glad your slowly but surely improving. I am at my hospital as write waiting my 23 keydruda. Keep smiling lovely to drop in speak soon xx
            SCOOBY xx
            Raco
            Participant

Hang in there Mike,  you got this. Stay Positive my man. 

and yes,

I also notice more and more folks on the site.  Seems they are finding more and more different types of Cancer. Kinda scary

Take care

Bubbles
              Participant

Step by step, Mike!  You're getting there.  I know all about being impatient, though!!!  Spring and feeling good will return!  I promise!!  Celeste

MelanomaMike
                Participant

Thanks Peeps! today,  as well as the past few days,  its like Day and Night of how i feel now! DAMN these damn "glands!" But i swear to God guys, a day after i "finally" did my blood in the early morning for my Endo, i began feelin better the very next day and ever since! who knows…love ya guys…

Hi Mike,

I've been away from the board for a while.  Had to work on some things but enough about me.  Chin up.  You've got this.  Hang in there.  Just thinking your are going to have to change your tag line (maybe something like I'm Mike and I've kicked Mel's butt.)  

Just wanted to say hello and hopefully boost your spirits a little. 

Good wishes to you

Jennifer

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics