The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

Another Update also with loving thoughts

Forums General Melanoma Community Another Update also with loving thoughts

Participant
      Hi, I still visit every day and I’m continually amazed by the support and caring provided to and by members of the forum. My thoughts and prayers are continually with with everyone! I reached the 3 year NED mark last week and reluctantly am moving to scans every 6 months. I had my last Keytruda treatment on 12/4/19 (2 years and 5 months, NED at 9 week scan, I wanted to make sure to get it all and didn’t really have deal with side effects) and the minor side effects of fatigue and joint pain have reduced significantly.
      Bye for now and best wishes to everyone. Keep fighting!
      Bill
    Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        Bubbles
        Participant
          Awwe! Well done, Bill! So glad you are feeling better. May NED long continue! Enjoy! c
            BillB
            Participant
              Thanks Celeste. So glad you are able to continue providing support to everyone!
              Bill
            Summer S.
            Participant
              That is fabulous news!

I wish you a long long happy and healthy life

We just started Keytruda too this week , and this is great to know it worked for you, I hope we get lucky too despite all the side effects

Love,
              S.

BillB
                Participant
                  Thank. The side effects were overall pretty minor. Good Luck !
                  Bill
                MelMel
                Participant
                  There is absolutely nothing better than to hear of another success story. Congratulations and wishing you health and happiness for many years to come.
                  Melanie
                  ThinkingPositive
                  Participant
                    I’m so glad for you Bill! Yay! You give me hope and my goal is to post a similar NED success story of my own!
                    Cindy
                Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics