The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Content within the patient forum is user-generated and has not been reviewed by medical professionals. Other sections of the Melanoma Research Foundation website include information that has been reviewed by medical professionals as appropriate. All medical decisions should be made in consultation with your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

All I want for Christmas is…..NED!

Forums General Melanoma Community All I want for Christmas is…..NED!

Participant

Merry Christmas Warriors! I pray that 2018 will find all of us on the road to NED status and for more innovative ways to battle the enemy. Stay in the fight and take time to be thankful for what we have…most importantly (for those who celebrate Christmas) remember the reason for the season.

If I could I have only one Christmas gift it would be a cure for this disease and we would all share in it! You are in my thoughts and prayers…Warrior on!

Your battle buddy,

Tex

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Replies
        sister of patient
        Participant

I wish this too Tex – for you and all who continue to struggle. And above all, my hope is that treatments for all the variants of mel, genetic and otherwise, will soon reveal themselves – that's my big wish for 2018!!

Meanwhile, Happy Holidays to you and yours from (a very cold and snowy) Canada!!

Barb

lkb
          Participant

Wanting NED for us all!

Marksa2570
            Participant

Keep up the good fight Tex.    You will kick melanoma’s butt!   Enjoy the holidays and cheers to a happy and healthy 2018!   

MelanomaMike
              Participant

YEEEEEEEEEEEHA! thats what im talkin' about Tex! fill my stockings, Deck my halls with good ol' NED balls!…Merry Christmas by the way!..2018 is gunna reveal some good MRI, PET & CT scans! take care WARRIOR, You Know I Have Yer Six…FIGHT!

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            About the MRF Patient Forum

The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey more bearable.

The information on the forum is open and accessible to everyone. To add a new topic or to post a reply, you must be a registered user. Please note that you will be able to post both topics and replies anonymously even though you are logged in. All posts must abide by MRF posting policies.

Popular Topics